This item has been shown 0 times.
Nanolux is proud to introduce its new NCCS APP system. The new NCCS APP can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple APP Store.
Use the APP to control your grow room from anywhere in the world on your Smart Phone or Tablet. The first of its kind; the NCCS is an “all-in-one” application that will continually grow as your needs do. The NCCS windows software was released in 2014 for PCs to control light timing, dimming, and overheat protection. Originally operating on its own wireless cloud network, Nanolux has now created an APP for both an iPhone and Android. The APP is far more versatile and extensive compared to the original PC software release. The new APP will have the same lighting controls plus several new controls including: room temperature, humidity, and CO2 with the NCCS THC controller, and soon our pH/EC doser. Just like the lighting controls, the THC and pH controller will be wireless, and adjustable from the APP. With the APP, you can set the perfect growing parameters and have peace of mind knowing it’s all automated. No longer do you have to constantly walk through the grow room and take readings from several different controllers. Simply open your phone APP to monitor or adjust settings depending on your plants needs. This means less time wasted in the growing environment, which provides less of a chance of disrupting the controlled environment or introducing outside pathogens. This system will continue to expand as we introduce new controllers and monitors. Our next launch will include remote connectivity to Nanolux security cameras, environmental controllers and dosing controllers in the Spring of 2017.
- Random Start technology, will start the ballast within a 0-15 second window
- Dims automatically when paired with RTU for high-temperature safety
- Comprehensive short-circuit/circuit over-heat/lamp failure protection
- Dimmable lamp function: 110% Superlux - 100% - 75% - 50%
- Strikes both MH and HPS bulbs, 1,000-watt maximum output
- Utilizes NCCS ready-smart ballast technology
- Diagnostic LED notifications
- Requires a BAASR plug
- Smallest ballast with cloud technology.
- Soft Start & Soft Dim for bulb longevity
- Dimmable lamp function: 110% Superlux 100%-75%-50%
- Strikes both MH and HPS Bulbs
- Multi-voltage – 110v, 120v, 207v, 208v, 220v, and 240v
- Dims automatically with high temperature safety feature when paired with RTU
- Comprehensive short-circuit overheat/lamp failure protection
- 3 Year Warranty
- Fan cooled ballast
- Circuit breaker with reset button
- Input Voltage 120/240Vac
- Input Frequency 50/60HZ
- Power Factor >0.99
- Operating Temperature -30c -50c/ -22F-122F
- Dimming 50% / 75% / 100% / 110% Superlux
- Input Current (1000W) 120V/8.1A – 240V/4.3A (600W) 120V/5.2A – 240V/2.6A (400W) 120V/6.3A – 240V/1.8 A (250W) 120V/V2.2A – 240V/1.1A
- Ballast Size (1000W) 235.2 x 134 x 53mm / 9.26 x 5.27 x 2.08 in. (600W) 243 x 123 x 45.8mm / 9.56 x 4.84 x 1.80in. (400W) 243 x 123 x 45.8mm / 9.56 x 4.84 x 1.80in. (250W) 234 x 123 x 458mm / 9.56 x 4.84 x 1.80in.
- 10 xNanolux OG Ballast - 120v/240v - 1000w
NOTE: USE ONLY WITH THE NEW NANOLUX RTU - APP UNIT AND DTU - APP (The model with two antennas)
All orders ship within 24 hours from ourwarehouse in Southern California via United States Postal Service (USPS) orFedex. Tracking information will be sent to the email provided to us by /Paypal.
Feel free to contact us via email 24 hours a day,7 days a week. We respond to all emails within 24 hours and most emails willreceive a response immediately.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application