This item has been shown -1 times.
You are offerding on a BEAUTIFULsmallantique 1890s to 1900'sera embossed "wyoming drug co" medicine bottle once used in town ofRawlins, Wyoming.
Rawlinsbottles are tough to find...this is a real nice specimen.
Olddruggist bottle is lightly sun purpledglass,stands about3 1/2"tall x1 3/8"wide x3/4" thick and the glass in nice condition, the embossing is crisp, and there are some bubbles...the color isvery nice(see gallery) and I can find no cracks, chips or fleabites. (there issome cloudiness on the inside, just needs a gentle cleaning...I have not even attempted to clean this bottle)THIS IS ANICE OLDRAWLINS, WYBOTTLE!!
Thewriting on one DRUG CO. RAWLINS, WYOMING"
Writing onbottom sidesays "shelton"
Just a gorgeous little pharmacy bottle from oldRawlins Wyoming
Thanks so much for looking....collect and invest inhistory!!!!! Tangible assets are always the best ones.
Here are my policies:
1)Per policy.....Paypal isnow the preferred method of payment.(U.S. dollars only)Paypal is welcomed, but email me with any questions you might have about this
2) I will combine shipping for multiple purchases to save winning buyer some money.
3) Payment is required within 7 days of the close of this sale.
4) All International buyers must contact me prior to offerding. I will advise if I can ship to your country, and estimate the costs. (I do not ship to all countries)
5) Idiligently try to package items properly (redundant inner packaging, etc). Ido not seek to profit from shipping, butonly to "do things right".... so you are happy with your purchase when it arrives.
6) Please email if you have questions!!!