This item has been shown 653 times.
LOW $500RESERVE! STARTING offer$1.00 ! NO SHIPPING! LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!
Hi there Model A fans! Here is deal for any restorer or Hot Rodder.
These parts fit 1930 - 1931 Model -A- Stanard Coupe or Roadster
This is a complete set of fenders, brackets, firewall, front bumper, hardware and a large grab bag of extras.
These came off a project car that I just completed, I went Hi-Boy style so I'm selling off these extra parts.
Here is a list of what's included. "The rear bumper and brackets in the picture have been sold! not included!" everthying else you see is included.
1. (4ea) Rear Fenders, 2 Left, 2 Right, Original Ford Parts. They all have body work and repairs (see pics for details)
2. (2ea) Front Fenders, 1 Left, 1 Right, Original Ford Parts, These are in good shape, No cracks, minimal filler (see pics for details)
3. (1ea) Firewall, Original Ford Part! Nice shape, Still has some grease from the old car it came out of, removed properly!
4. (1 set) Running Boards - Aftermarket, Great Shape, mounted but never saw the street! Like new!
5. (1 set) Running Board Brackets - Aftermarket, never used!
6. (1 set) Front Fender Brackets - Original Ford Parts - Smoothed for Chroming
7. (1 set) Rear Fender Brackets - Aftermarket, painted and ready to mount
8. (1 ea) Front Bumper - Original Ford Part
9. (1 ea) Grab Bag - Welting, Rubber Mounting Pads, Window Rubber, Hood Clamps, Assy Hardware, Int Trim pieces, bumper mounts, and much much more, (see pics for details)
10. (2 ea) Fender Splash Aprons - Original Ford Parts.
11. (1 ea) Radiator Splash Apron - Original Ford Part?
I think that's everything! Again, eveything you see pictured (Except the rear bumper and brackets, SOLD) are included!
Please feel free to call me with questions or to request additional pictures! (818) 523-6087 Matt
NO SHIPPING! LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!!!!! I am located 30 minutes North of Los Angeles in West Hills
Here is my address, 8473 Moorcroft Ave, West Hills, CA. 91304.
I encourage youto come by and inspect the parts before you offer to avoid any problems.
I accept PayPal, Cashiers Checks and CA$H !
This is being sold as a lot, I will not seperate out pieces!
Good luck and Happy offerding!
Hot Rod, Rat Rod, Model A, 1930, 1931, Street Rod