This item has been shown 0 times.
This is a rare vintage Lionel HO Diesel Freight set (No. 5727) from 1959. Lionel Engine with 6 Lionel cars all have horn couplers. Only the track is not orginal. All in great shape with a few exceptions, please read the discription for each item. The set and the components are all in their original boxes and the original paperwork is still intact.
The set includes:
1. New Yor Central GP-9 (#0596-1). Works great, but needs 2 drive belts I just removed. (#0565-41)
2. Flat car. Missing Bulldozer (#0807-1)
3. Maintenance car with working light (#0880)
4. Gondola with canisters. 1 horn couple missing tip, but functional. (#0865-1)
5. Derrick car.Upper part of pole on crane missing.(#0860-200)
6. (extra car) Radioactive waste car with working light. (#0805-1)
7. Caboose. (#0819-200)
8. Power pack. Works, but lever broken. (#0101)
9. Trestle set with risers, track clips, & L bents. Seem to have all trestles. (#0110)
10. Non-orginal track (silver rerailer/23 curved/4 straight)
11. Two track lock packages (#6538)
12. Accessory catalog.
13. Instructions for operating outfit.
15. Instructions for engine care.
Will be shipped in two packages and insured. Have local interest, but will part to highest offer. Thanks for looking, take a look at my other listings, and good luck offerding