6" INLINE DUCT FAN EXAUST BOOSTER BLOWER CFM 6 INCH AIR For Sale
This item has been shown times.
6" INLINE DUCT FAN EXAUST BOOSTER BLOWER CFM 6 INCH AIR:
<div style="text-decoration:none" height="23px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial"
6" Inline duct fan with power cord
Want to check out our other products
BRAND NEW 6" INLINE DUCT FAN
Perfect for Grow Room ventilation or air cooling a grow light reflector with 6" flanges. This inline duct fan is one of our most popular items. Works great in the grow room environment. We have tested this unit thoroughly. The unit is designed with all the features that make it our top seller. Dual crimped ends, strain relief on the power cord and rugged motor construction, non rusting polycarbonate fan blades. These are features other similar duct fans don't have. We strive to give our customers exactly what they need to create the perfect product for the indoor gardener.
- FEATURES: Perfect for boosting air flow in long runs of ducting Energy efficient and very quiet Lightweight and easy to install.
- Polycarbonate fan blades.
- 260 CFM BOOSTER FLOW (when used in ducting with forced air cooling system)
- 160 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Come completely wired with strain relief.
- Dual crimped ends can be attached in either direction for either ventilation or intake.
- 6' Grounded Power Cord plugs into standard household outlet!
- Electrical Useage approx. 35 watts Measures approx. 6" wide (circumference) by 6" long.
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
What's In The Package?
- One 6" Inline duct fan complete with power cord
Why Buy From Sunlight Hydroponics?
We are one of the fastest shippers on !
We're here when you need us! Call us anytime (209)- 854-4769
Your order is packaged by experts!
We have some of the lowest prices in the country!
Many items can be shipped worldwide! Email us to check.
Our response and sales record speaks for itself!
Shipping and Handling
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. All orders will be shipped within 2 working days. Most will go within 24 hours. You will automatically receive a tracking # via email once we have shipped your order.
- All domestic orders will be shipped by Fedex ground or USPS priority mail. If you need to use a special carrier i.e. PO BOX w/ USPS, please email us and let us know.
- We will only ship to the address provided during payment.
- We are not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged if insurance is not purchased.
- Shipping and handling rate is fixed and non-refundable.
- Shipping rates apply to 48 contiguous United States. PR, HI, AK, APO/FPO and US Territories may incur a higher rate.
- Address correction or address changes, after the item has shipped, will incur a $12 fee. Buyer will be responsible for these charges. This is what the shipping companies charge us.
- Items are ship without a "signature required" option. If you need a signature for the package, email us before the package ships. A $3.00 fee will be charged for this service. Sunlight is not responsible for stolen or lost packages if a signature was not requested.
- Sunlight Hydroponics uses UPS,FedEx and USPS at our descretion reguardless of what the shipping details state. If there are shipping issues with a piticular carrier and you can not use them, please contact us before you offer.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- International orders will be shipped using USPS international priority or UPS at our descretion. Shipping time will be 10-14 days. If UPS is not an oprion email us before we ship.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs no matter what the circumstances.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Some items may not be shipped internationally. Please email us with questions before offerding.
- We accept all credit card payments through Paypal.
- Please call 209-854-4769 for payment questions.
- We take credit card payments over the phone.
- We do not accept personal checks, no exceptions!.
- We will ONLY ship to address specified during payment.
- Payments made by paypal must have a confirmed address.
- Payment must be received within 7 days after the end of sale.
Terms , Condition and Returns
- No sales tax on any item.
- All products are brand new, never been used and not refurbished unless otherwise stated.
- All images are property of Sunlight Hydroponics.
- All items sold by Sunlight Hydroponics are intended for legal use only. By purchasing from Sunlight Hydroponics buyer certifies items will be used in accordance with state and federal laws.
- response is automated. Once we receive response, you will receive + response instantly.
- If response is not wanted, do NOT leave response for us and no response will be left.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries. (209)-854-4769
- An RMA is required with all returns (email or call us to get an RMA).
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt to get a refund.
- All returns must be packaged in original packaging and come back in resaleabel condition.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Other Popular Hydroponic Items:
CO2 Tablets-Easy C02 Supply for Hyrdoponic System Plant
Giant Marimo Ball - Easy Simple Indoor Live Moss Plant
Wood Air Stone x 2-For Live Plant Hydroponic Air pump
Rhinox Tubing- For Live Plant Hydroponic Air Pump
Nano Marimo Ball x 5 - Easy Indoor Live Moss Plant
6" INLINE DUCT FAN EXAUST BOOSTER BLOWER CFM 6 INCH AIR
400 watt HPS GROW LIGHT 400w System Hydroponic sun lamp
High Presssure Sodium GROW LIGHT 400 250 150 watt w
4 inch INLINE DUCT BOOSTER FAN exhaust blower cooling
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
nuts to soon?(aero)
buying a Smart-valve?
Organic pH problem
New to both the forum and hydroponics...
small tomato setup
Some of my hydro projects... Veggies + Fruit
Master Gardener Program
Advanced nutrients is the worst hydroponics manufacturer there is
Urban Hydro Farms
do i need lights??
First attempt at hydro
Organic Hydroponic Endeavour
BPA Free Water Jugs
What am I doing wrong growing Deep Water Culture Hydroponic Lettuce?
New Grower Setup - Look good for a first time grow?
Real Plant Water????????
2nd NFT Tomato Setup