This item has been shown 645 times.
We areGTS-Welco, A Praxair Joint Venture. With 700 Employees, 800,000 cylinders and 46 locations in the U.S. we are a fast growing and dynamic organization that provide customers with specialty, medical and industrial gases, gas equipment, welding supplies and cost saving technical services.
BRAND NEW NEVER FILLED!
.... pay close attention to other cylinders listed on , most of them are USED!! ours are BRAND NEW!!
UPDATE - PLEASE COMPARE DIMENSIONS IF YOU ARE SHOPPING AROUND, OUR 80 SIZE CYLINDERS ARE 80'S. THERE ARE OTHERS AVAILABLE ONLINE THAT CLAIM TO BE 80'S AND ARE INFACT 60'S **PLEASE CHECK THE DIMENSIONS BEFORE YOU BUY**
*CGA 580 valveincluded for use with INERT GASES (argon, argon & co2 mixes, nitrogen, helium)
Want to fill Helium balloons? How many balloons will this cylinder fill? : Click Here!
* 80 CUBIC FT. High Pressure steel gas cylinder with Cap
* APPROXIMATE DIMENSION:
Height: 33 1/4" (top of steel cylinder),36 1/2" (top of valve)
* Weight: 54#
* COLOR MAY VARY - Cylinder Colors vary by distributor, There is NO LAW governing color of industrial gas cylinders
* DOT RATING: 3AA2015 (2015psi)
* Rated for 10% overfill
* 10 year hydro-test qualification; Hydro-test date is typically within the last 6 months (these are Factory Hydro-tests performed upon manufacture of the cylinder)
* By Law all cylinders must be shipped EMPTY
* Can be filled at almost any industrial gas supplier (Some suppliers may exchange for a full cylinder to save you a trip)
* We Provide documentation that you have ownership of the cylinder, and that it is brand new and has never been filled.
Click Here to view an example of the receipt we provide with the purchase of a cylinder
Special note about physical appearance:
- Cylinder paint finish is not meant to be like a automotive type finish (highly shiny & without imperfection), even on brand new cylinders.
- They typically may have small chips and sometimes around the bottom will have rust. This condition is considered normal.
- This is common to ALL industrial gas cylinders due to the very nature of how and where they are stored, filled and transported to fill plants.
- These exterior imperfections will NOT in any way compromise the cylinder performance or safety.
- If you have any questions concerning cylinder appearance please click here to contact us
Aluminum Welding - use 100% pure Argon
Balloons - Use Helium
MIG Welding - Most commonly used gas is 75% Argon, 25% Carbon Dioxide (Co2)
TIG Welding - Most Commonly used gas is 100% pure Argon
HVAC Purging - 100% Pure Nitrogen
Tire Inflation - 100% Pure Nitrogen (Nitrogen keeps tired inflated longer with less pressure loss. Helps keep tires running cooler since there is virtually no moisture content)