Accuquilt GO Fabric Cutter Excellent Condition Used For Sale
This item has been shown times.
Accuquilt GO Fabric Cutter Excellent Condition Used:
This is a slightly used (made two small wall hangings) Accuquilt GO Fabric Cutter. (NOT THE GO BABY). It is in excellent condition, never had a problem cutting fabric or turning handleand comes with the original value die and original mat. The cutting mat does show signs of use, meaning each time a fabric is cut the cutting blades leave a mark on the mat. Mats are not meant to last forever and are easily replaceable at stores or online. This mat still has a lot of use to it before needing replacement. It comes with the die pick and machine cover in the original box. The only reason I am selling this machine is because I want to upgrade to the Accuquilt Studio which is more of a commercial machine and uses larger dies. I'm hooked on cutting fabric this way. There are excellent videos on youtube.com showing how to use the GO and patterns made from the dies. Retails for $339.00 new. I've decided to make this a true sale and keep my fingers crossed, starting at 99 cents. Good Luck to all.
I only accept paypal for payment options.
Below is the description of the GO from the accuquilt website.
- GO! Fabric Cutter
- Exclusive GO! Die featuring:
- Square-4 1/2" (4" finished)
- Square-2 1/2" (2" finished)
- Half Square-2" finished triangle (cuts four)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10"W x 10"H
- Die Pick
- 17"W x 5"D x 15 1/2"H
- Weighs 15 lbs
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste.
- The double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch.
- The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! dies allow the creation of unlimited projects - the possibilities are endless!
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
- 2009 Best Innovative New Product in Quilting Category by Craft & Hobby Association.
Place die on cutter, FOAM SIDE UP. Place fabric on top of die. Place cutting mat on top of fabric. Push die, fabric and mat firmly against roller. Turn handle in direction you want the die to go. Remove mat, die-cut shape and excess fabric. Add new fabric and cutting mat on top of die. Repeat process from opposite side. No need to handle die between cuts!
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Conversion of DWC to RDWC
Coco Peat in NFT
PVC vs. Vinyl Fence Posts for Hydro
new to hydroponics and off to a bad start...
Air Max 2016s will certainly benefit the Local American youth sport and training
This version on the adidas Superstar Boost opts for more of a premium appearance
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra TWO. 0 Essential colorway gives you
Drip Vs DWC
White Anti-aphid Mesh
Use for Aloe Vera as a nutrient or a PH down?
Dutch Bucket Help!
new grower - rising ph
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Bright Quilting Notions Ruler Double Diamond New,
Martelli Ergo 2000 60mmrotary Cutter Left Hand New,
Creative Grids 81/2 Inch Square It Up Or Fussy Cut Square Quilt Ruler New
Accuquilt Go Fabric Cutting Dies Rose Of Sharon New,
Accuquilt Go Fabric Cutting Dies Diamonds 4inchby4inch New,
Water Soluble Chalk Marking Pencils 4/pkg White Silver New,
Accuquilt Go Fabric Cutting Dies Baby Baby New,
Powertec 71015 Flexible Curve Ruler, 24inch New,
Accuquilt Go Fabric Cutting Dies Critters New,
Creative Grids Quilting Ruler 4 1/2 Inch X 18 1/2 Inch Cgr418 New,