This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Primitive Cast Iron Water Well Bucket Pulley - Vintage Farm Tool
Up for sale is thisvintage cast iron water well pulley with swivel hook in good condition without any cracks, breaks or repairs. This pulley was used for raising and lowering a bucket in an open water well, as well as other uses on the farm.
The framework and the underside of the pulley have some roughedgesthat look to haveoccurred when this item was originally cast. This only adds to the primitive look of this well pulley, as shown in the photos. It has normalsurface rust and light pitting from being exposed to the elements. Thepulley spins freely. There is some wear to the shaft.
Approximate measurements: From top of hook to bottom of pulleyis 13½". Theframework is 11 ¼" wideat the widest point. The pulley wheel is approx. 9 ¼'' diameter.
This well pulley will be a great display item and a nice addition to any collection.
All items I sell are guaranteed to be as described or your money back with my no hassle return policy.
Please feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos.
You pay only the actual shipping costs for this item! There are no added handling fees! I will gladly combine the shipping with most other items purchased from me to save you money!
Thank you for looking at this item!
- Please pay through the checkout within 3 days.
- I only offer PayPal as a payment option.
- E-check payment through PayPal usually takes 4 days or longer to clear.
- International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit such item will usually ship within 1 business day from payment confirmation, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Shipping costs are determined using 's calculated shipping to your location, unless otherwise stated in the listing. This cost is calculated using the actual weight of the finished package.
- Once your item is delivered to the shipper I have no control of the transit time, losses, or damage while in the care of the shipper.
- Delivery confirmation is provided for each shipment at no additional cost.
- Customer pick-up is always welcome. Just contact me at the end of the sale to make arrangements
Terms of items guaranteed to be as described or your money back in full upon return of item within 7 days from delivery confirmation. Return postage costs paid by seller on a case by case basis if an error was made in the listing.
- Most items I sell have been previously owned. Signs of use, age, or natural imperfections may be evident. These items should not be expected to be new unless stated as such in the listing contact me through 's messaging system with ANY questions or comments you may have. All will be answered promptly. Communication is the key to a successful transaction.