This item has been shown 0 times.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Slayer's Scythe prop replica.
"Into every generation a slayer is born..."
'A weapon... a scythe. Forged in secrecy for one... Buffy looks on in awe at the blade imbedded in the rock and, to her surprise, she is able to pull the weapon forth. As beautiful as it is deadly, the weapon poses a number of questions for Giles and Willow, who can find no mention of its origins and only know that it instills Buffy with a sense of great power.'
The Slayer's Scythe was made using Joss Wheadon's personal souvenir prop scythe as reference. It is 37" long and weighs 11 pounds. The blade is cast zinc with a blood-red coating, and the ostrich skin style handle wrap and the wooden stake, are all accurate to the prop. The Slayer's Scythe comes with a display plaque. Licensed Buffy packaging. This is the most highly prized Buffy Collectable of all. The Slayer's Scythe will make themost awesome gift imaginable for the fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
Don't torture yourself any longer. You know you want it...so get yours now! This will be the last production run of these awesome prop replicas as the license to produce and market them will not be renewed. Don't miss out on your last chance to be one of the few proud owners of this fabulous collector piece. Once sold out your only opportunity to own one will be by purchase on the secondary collectors market.
The Slayer's Scythe will be the centerpiece of your prop replica collection. Aside from beinga fabulous collector piece and magnificent gift;the Slayer's Scytheis also a greatinvestment as the price is sure tosoar once this last production run sells out.
The Slayer's Scythe is in stock and ready to ship within 1-3 business days of receipt of cleared payment.
Thanks for stopping in today and Be Sure To:
Add me to your favorites list!
International Buyers NOTE:
1) PayPal or Credit Card via paypal card processing only for all sales outside the USA. Cash on pick up is NOT available for international sales.
2) Seller cannot be responsible for any custom fees or tariffs that may be imposed on any items shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.
3) All items leave here in new condition and are well packed. (I personally check all pieces before shipping outside the USA). Any damage claims must be filed with the carrier.
4) By purchasing this item you represent that you are in compliance with all laws governing the importation of this item into your Country/State/Province.
6) It is the buyer's responsibility to know and to comply with the Law of the Land in which you reside.
7) Seller is not responsible for any items seized by customs. Please be sure it is legal for you to have this item imported into your country.
8) Seller cannot be responsible for transit times. For whatever reasons, some shipments will take longer to clear customs and so will delay delivery of your shipment. Seller only promises to get items to your chosen carrier in a timely manner. Once in the hands of the carrier, seller no longer has any control over transit times.