Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150 For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150:
Click an Image to Enlarge
Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150
Northern Tool Item# 11931
Item Weight: 126 lb(s)
This item ships directly from the factory.
Estimated Delivery Time: 6 - 11 Business Days
The Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive uses a planetary gear box and fits all skid-steers. U.S.A. Auger Type: Hydraulic, Torque (ft./lbs.): 1,419 at 3,000 PSI
- Compact yet rugged hydraulic auger driver utilizes a planetary gearbox
- 6-15 GPM motor
- Includes hydraulic motor adapters (10MB x 8FP)
- Standard-duty dirt auger bits sold separately
Manufacturer: Northern Tool and Equipment
- You can pay us securely through PayPal ONLY
- More information on payment, processing & delivery times and options can be found here
- Additional quantities are available for some items. If you wish to purchase additional items please choose the Buy It Now option and email us. We may be able to post more for you.
- Northern Tool must charge sales tax in GA, FL, IA, MN, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, CO, KSand WI
- The cost of shipping is $122.83 More information on delivery times and options can be found here
- Combined shipping is available for multiple itemsand is determined by the total weight and size of the items. Some items automatically combine for shipping. Others need to be manually updated. Please request an invoice if your item does not combine.
- We only ship to the 48 contiguous states
- Unloading Truck-Shipped Merchandise: This item will ship via Standard Yellow Truck Freight (common carrier or flat-bed). For an additional fee (charged by the carrier, not Northern), trucks with lift-gates can be arranged to move your products from the bed of the truck to the ground, at that point it will be up to you to move the product. The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time, you may request a lift-gate and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
- Northern Tool does not ship sale items to Alaska, Hawaii, US protectorates such as Puerto Rico or to international addresses (including Canada) at this time
- Northern Tool can not ship to PO boxes including APO/FPO boxes
- This item ships directly from the factory - Estimated Delivery Time: 6 - 11 Business Days. Please note that we do not ship items on weekends or holidays.Please make sure you are aware of the delivery time before you purchase this product More information on delivery times and options can be found here
- Click hereto find out more information about NorthernTool.com
- Northern Tool is available to answeryour emailquestions Monday through Friday from 8-5 CST. If your email is sent on a weekend or after business hours, we will respond to you on the following business day
- Northern Tool wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, please notify us if you have any concerns
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt of the item. All returns require authorization from Northerntool and a RMA number can be obtained by contacting Northerntool through messages
- A 15% restocking fee may apply to all returns on this product
About Northern Tool sales on
- Any manufacturer warranties stated in the product description above apply
- All items are brand new unless noted otherwise.
- All warranty claimsshould be communicated directly to the manufacturer
- Northern Tool sale items cannot be returned to Northern Tool + Equipment Co. retailstores
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
My Aeroponic System
Vertical Ebb & Flow - Drains too quickly
Solar powered Hydroponics
My AeroGarden Farm Plus Setup
Bland tasting vegetables
Hi there, I have a question, please help
Basil leaves turning brown Kratky
Kratky Method Nutrient Issue
DIY hydoponic DWC system auto top up
DWC Setup (India)
Indoor winter greens using flood and drain system with PVC pipes
cucumber leaf problems
How good a hydro grown plants?
What are your main difficulties with water in hydroponics?
My homemade deep water culture
can imagine the water running back through the pump
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Bobcat Skid Steer Attachment - Lowe Bp210 Hex Auger With 18" Bit Ship $199
Bobcat Skid Steer Attachment - Lowe 750 Classic Hex Auger - 9" Bit - Ship $199
12" Auger Bit For Post Hole Auger, Fits All 2" Hex Drive Augers, Weighs 120 Lbs
Jumbo Earth Auger Drills Holes 1 3/4''diam 24'' Heavy Duty Model
Trencher Shark Teeth, T20006l / T20006r - 6" Cut - 2" Hole Spacing. Read Below
20" Rock Cutter Head, With Carbide Teeth, $" Hex
36" Carbide Rock Cutting Head, Roller Head Type.
36" Carbide Bullet Teeth , Rock Boring Head
30" Diirt And Rock Bit, 6" Hex
Toro Dingo Mini Skid Steer Attachment - Round 9" Auger Post Hole Bit - Ship $99