Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150 For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150:
Click an Image to Enlarge
Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150
Northern Tool Item# 11931
Item Weight: 126 lb(s)
This item ships directly from the factory.
Estimated Delivery Time: 6 - 11 Business Days
The Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive uses a planetary gear box and fits all skid-steers. U.S.A. Auger Type: Hydraulic, Torque (ft./lbs.): 1,419 at 3,000 PSI
- Compact yet rugged hydraulic auger driver utilizes a planetary gearbox
- 6-15 GPM motor
- Includes hydraulic motor adapters (10MB x 8FP)
- Standard-duty dirt auger bits sold separately
Manufacturer: Northern Tool and Equipment
- You can pay us securely through PayPal ONLY
- More information on payment, processing & delivery times and options can be found here
- Additional quantities are available for some items. If you wish to purchase additional items please choose the Buy It Now option and email us. We may be able to post more for you.
- Northern Tool must charge sales tax in GA, FL, IA, MN, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, CO, KSand WI
- The cost of shipping is $122.83 More information on delivery times and options can be found here
- Combined shipping is available for multiple itemsand is determined by the total weight and size of the items. Some items automatically combine for shipping. Others need to be manually updated. Please request an invoice if your item does not combine.
- We only ship to the 48 contiguous states
- Unloading Truck-Shipped Merchandise: This item will ship via Standard Yellow Truck Freight (common carrier or flat-bed). For an additional fee (charged by the carrier, not Northern), trucks with lift-gates can be arranged to move your products from the bed of the truck to the ground, at that point it will be up to you to move the product. The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time, you may request a lift-gate and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
- Northern Tool does not ship sale items to Alaska, Hawaii, US protectorates such as Puerto Rico or to international addresses (including Canada) at this time
- Northern Tool can not ship to PO boxes including APO/FPO boxes
- This item ships directly from the factory - Estimated Delivery Time: 6 - 11 Business Days. Please note that we do not ship items on weekends or holidays.Please make sure you are aware of the delivery time before you purchase this product More information on delivery times and options can be found here
- Click hereto find out more information about NorthernTool.com
- Northern Tool is available to answeryour emailquestions Monday through Friday from 8-5 CST. If your email is sent on a weekend or after business hours, we will respond to you on the following business day
- Northern Tool wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, please notify us if you have any concerns
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt of the item. All returns require authorization from Northerntool and a RMA number can be obtained by contacting Northerntool through messages
- A 15% restocking fee may apply to all returns on this product
About Northern Tool sales on
- Any manufacturer warranties stated in the product description above apply
- All items are brand new unless noted otherwise.
- All warranty claimsshould be communicated directly to the manufacturer
- Northern Tool sale items cannot be returned to Northern Tool + Equipment Co. retailstores
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
tomato plant will not fruit
Experts in the hydroponics field
First Tomato Setup
Rapid Rooters and PH
Question About TDS Pen
Going to build a hydroponics tower need some questions answered
Questions about NFT setup
Question About reservoir temperature
Introduction. New to this
Hydroponic tomatoes in house not producing
Root rot? Too much watering in rock wool ebb & flow
Need some tomato help
Basic Nutrient Strength Question
Non-Circulating (Kratky) Hydro Nutrients?
Can I use the same nutrients for lettuce and strawberrys?
new here, questions. starting medium, seeds.
Help me finish this set up please.
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Econo Light One Man Post 52cc 2hp Gas Hole Digger W/10"+6" Auger Bit Gdj-122
Econo Light One Man Post 52cc 2hp Gas Hole Digger W/10"+6" Auger Bit
John Deere Quick Style Off Set Heavy Duty Premier Hydraulic Auger New
Mcmillen Auger Wisdom Tooth Kit 22168
New Bon Riverworks 27-199 84-inch Pencil Point San Angelo Digging Bar
New Bon Riverworks 27-198 72-inch Pencil Point San Angelo Digging Bar
3 1/2" Pengo Screw Bit - Sb35 - Ag Aggressor Augers
Mcmillen Auger Outside Guage Teeth 22169 Part Number Fits Models Htc,htf,hdf,ag
Bobcat Skid Steer Attachment - Lowe A220 Hex Auger With 6" Bit - Ship $199
Bobcat Skid Steer Attachment Lowe A220 Hex Auger Drive With 15" Bit - Ship $199