Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150 For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150:
Click an Image to Enlarge
Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive-6-15 GPM #NC150
Northern Tool Item# 11931
Item Weight: 126 lb(s)
This item ships directly from the factory.
Estimated Delivery Time: 6 - 11 Business Days
The Belltec Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive uses a planetary gear box and fits all skid-steers. U.S.A. Auger Type: Hydraulic, Torque (ft./lbs.): 1,419 at 3,000 PSI
- Compact yet rugged hydraulic auger driver utilizes a planetary gearbox
- 6-15 GPM motor
- Includes hydraulic motor adapters (10MB x 8FP)
- Standard-duty dirt auger bits sold separately
Manufacturer: Northern Tool and Equipment
- You can pay us securely through PayPal ONLY
- More information on payment, processing & delivery times and options can be found here
- Additional quantities are available for some items. If you wish to purchase additional items please choose the Buy It Now option and email us. We may be able to post more for you.
- Northern Tool must charge sales tax in GA, FL, IA, MN, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, CO, KSand WI
- The cost of shipping is $122.83 More information on delivery times and options can be found here
- Combined shipping is available for multiple itemsand is determined by the total weight and size of the items. Some items automatically combine for shipping. Others need to be manually updated. Please request an invoice if your item does not combine.
- We only ship to the 48 contiguous states
- Unloading Truck-Shipped Merchandise: This item will ship via Standard Yellow Truck Freight (common carrier or flat-bed). For an additional fee (charged by the carrier, not Northern), trucks with lift-gates can be arranged to move your products from the bed of the truck to the ground, at that point it will be up to you to move the product. The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time, you may request a lift-gate and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
- Northern Tool does not ship sale items to Alaska, Hawaii, US protectorates such as Puerto Rico or to international addresses (including Canada) at this time
- Northern Tool can not ship to PO boxes including APO/FPO boxes
- This item ships directly from the factory - Estimated Delivery Time: 6 - 11 Business Days. Please note that we do not ship items on weekends or holidays.Please make sure you are aware of the delivery time before you purchase this product More information on delivery times and options can be found here
- Click hereto find out more information about NorthernTool.com
- Northern Tool is available to answeryour emailquestions Monday through Friday from 8-5 CST. If your email is sent on a weekend or after business hours, we will respond to you on the following business day
- Northern Tool wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, please notify us if you have any concerns
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt of the item. All returns require authorization from Northerntool and a RMA number can be obtained by contacting Northerntool through messages
- A 15% restocking fee may apply to all returns on this product
About Northern Tool sales on
- Any manufacturer warranties stated in the product description above apply
- All items are brand new unless noted otherwise.
- All warranty claimsshould be communicated directly to the manufacturer
- Northern Tool sale items cannot be returned to Northern Tool + Equipment Co. retailstores
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Anyone try those automation products?
Heirloom Tomatoes in Rockwool - My first setup
Hydroponics System Care and Maintenance
Hydroponics System Care and Maintenance
Hydroponics in the winter
New member with a question.
Room or a tent?
First effort drip bucket system 14 headed to 20!
I have a question.
Hot climate growing pains!
Newbie here with a question of course.....lol
Should I be concerned about this mold?
What wrong with my leaves?
Newbie Could Use Some Advice
New hydroponics setup!!
Need sage advice, I can't seem to make this work. :(
Tomato Lower Leaves Yellowing
Struggling with my bell peppers
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Vintage Power Kraft Steel Hand Brace And Bit Auger, Made In The Usa
Auger Pengo Lot, Fence Work,very Cheap Drill Bits Heavy Equipment
Fdl Econo Light One Man Post 52cc 2hp Gas Hole Digger W/10"+6" Auger Bit
Fsl Econo Light One Man Post 52cc 2hp Gas Hole Digger W/10"+6" Auger Bit
Rock Auger Pilot With Teeth
Rock Auger Shank With Teeth
Bobcat 15c Hydraulic Auger Fits Most Skid Steers
24" Auger Rock Cutting Head 2-1/4 Hex Drive With Wing Cutters
Skid Steer Auger & 12" Bit For Bobcat Cat Asv Gehl Case
Auger Drive For Mini Skid Steer Loader,fits Toro Dingo,high Torque,add A Bit