This item has been shown 14029 times.
Why The Hydro Source?
12 Site Bucket Drip System
The Hydro Source's drip system was made with larger plants in mind. Plants shown above are 2 months old and over 7 feet tall! The buckets above are recycled buckets but you will receive nice black buckets that will block out all light so there will be no algae growth inside.
Use this system for larger plants like tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, beans, and melons. Though they will work with any type of plant you throw at them. If you want bigger plants, then this is the system you need!
Our systems have been proven to produce great plants at remarkable speeds! You will receive everything you need to get your hydroponic system started.
Compare this to the Ebb N Grow Systems that are 448+50.00 shipping! This is really a great deal. Plus we supply you with 3 gallon pots instead of 2 gallon pots. More room for roots!
Buckets: The all-purpose Black Bucket is a household essential. Solid (no holes) plastic utility bucket has a three-gallon capacity. They are all black and will block out the light so you will get no algae growth. Bucket shown to the left is a 5 gallon with handle. You will be receiving a 3 gallon without handle.
Water Pump: Adequate water pump. EachEcoplus is submersible for use in hydroponics and pond set-ups and features a sealed magnetic drive to ensure quiet and reliable operation. Ecoplus guarantees these units to be free of defects for one year from date of purchase.
6" Mesh Pots: This sturdy, six-inchBucket Lid fits any standard five-gallon bucket. Again, black to block out all light. Can be reused for years to come. 6" pots have enough space to hold all plants!
Grommets: This is the same 1/2" Grommetfound in theGH WaterFarm system and Plumbing Kit, madeavailable separatelyfor your do-it-yourself customers. When used correctly, each rubber grommet (in conjunction with 1/2" tubing running through the center) forms a water-tight seal.
Plumbing and Fittings: All necessary plumbing and fittings will be supplied. You'll be up and running in only a few minutes!
Hydroton: Hydroton is a clay aggregate manufactured exclusively at high-temperature kilns in Germany. This small diameter hydroponic media is ideally suited to the Luwasa passive hydroponic systems. Plenty of hydroton to get you started. Hydroton rocks are reusable and will last you a lifetime.
Drip Stakes: Drippers are 7 1/4” in length with a 1/8” inlet to fit most drip lines and efficiently direct water where plants need it most: at the root zone. Stake-style drippers are fit for soil and hydroponic growing methods. Reservoir is not included. We recommend a 18 gallon bin from your local hardware store.Optional Components:
Flora Series Quart Size Complete Nutrients $38.00
General Hydroponics Ph Up & Down 8oz bottles $10.00
150w HPS Ballast, Light, Reflector 85.00
Email us if you would like to add these to your order.
What's in the Package
- (12) 3 Gallon Buckets
- (12) 6" Mesh Pots
- (12) Grommets
- (12) Fittings
- (12) Dripper Stakes
- Hole Puncher
Why Buy From The Hydro Source?
- We ship "lightning" fast!
- We're here when you need us!
- Your order is packaged by experts!
- Low overhead means low prices!
- We ship worldwide!
- Our response and sales record speaks for itself!
Shipping and Handling
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. All orders will be shipped within 2 working days. Most will go within 24 hours. You will automatically receive a tracking # via email once we have shipped your order.
- All domestic orders will be shipped by UPS ground or USPS priority mail. If you need to use a special carrier i.e. PO BOX w/ USPS, please email us and let us know.
- We will only ship to the address provided during payment.
- We are not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged if insurance is not purchased.
- Shipping and handling rate is fixed and non-refundable.
- Shipping rates apply to 48 contiguous United States. PR, HI, AK, APO/FPO and US Territories may incur a higher rate.
- Orders over $100 may require a signature confirmation. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- International orders will be shipped using USPS international priority. Shipping time will be 10-14 days.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Some items may not be shipped internationally. Please email us with questions before offerding.
- International buyers please be aware of the voltage ratings in your country. Most of the electronic equipment sold by The Hydro Source are 120V unless stated otherwise.
- We accept all credit card payments through Paypal.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries.
- We do not accept personal checks, no exceptions!
- We will ONLY ship to the (confirmed) address specified in paypal.
- Payment must be received within 7 days after the end of sale.
Terms and Condition
- 9% sales tax for California residents
- All products are brand new, never been used and not refurbished unless otherwise stated.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- response is automated. Once we receive response, you will receive + response instantly.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries.