This item has been shown 0 times.
This item includesone used Early - Rare VintageKing Of The Woods Cattaraugus COKE BOTTLE Folding Hunting Pocket Knife - MadeinLittle ValleyNY New York Made in the Good Ole U S of A
*Super-Size images by Clicking TO VIEW Larger...All items either expressed or implied are sold as is. Please enlarge & review them before offerding.* If you have any questions or need other photos just email us.
1-These knife items are Vintage, Antique, Old and Used and Sold As Is… There is always some lil things wrong with these knives, blemishes, nicks, cracks, dents, splits, pits because of there age and condition. Still, no matter how the knife appears, it is not a mint knife: it may however be a Very Valuable one…
*** May YAHWEH & YAHSHUABless you & the Ruach HaKodesh be with you.May
His Grace, Joy, HopeandHis Peacebe with youin the Kingdom. Maranatha today is the day of His Salvation, Hallelujah my Richly Beloved...
*** PLEASE ASK for ANY PICTURES BEFORE sales IS OVER. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU offer PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE
This is an INCREDIBLY EARLY RAREFIND !!! This KING OF WOODS OutstandingCATTARAUGUS Folding Pocket Knife is a Collector's Dream!
- ThisCLASSIC COKE BOTTLE KNIFE is one of the good older more sought after KNIVES.
- Fill that hole in your Collection - til a mint one comes along !!!
- Blade Length: 4"
Overall Lenght:9 1/8"
- Spine measures: 3.5 mm >
- Knife Sharpened: Yes
- Blade Wear: Yes
Tang Stamp: Blade is Sharp and Intact…
- Theremay be anoccasional scratches on the knife from sharpening and the occasional minorpeppering from misusehandling by it's previous owner. Please see pictures and ask any questions before offerding, Thanks...
Please take extra time to examine all photos. Feel Free to ask Questions. Good Luck offerding!And Thanks for Looking
2-TheKnife showssigns ofcarry marks consistent with age. Overall Condition age considered, It's been used ...
- Snap: Bear Claw pull &Closing Snap is effected by the old Pat'd date 1906 LinerLock mechanism, Good 1/2 Claw.You may wantanything moreto be better, it'll beup to you ...
- Knife has not beenprofessionally cleaned
- Restore thispiece toa shiny cleaner-uppercondition,if preferred ..?
I normally prefer that the Old piece of History reflect its Age and use ....
- LOOK over the pictures before offerding...
- HANDLES: WORMGROOVED BONE
No Wiggle No cracksandNo splitsand one little front side top pinchip repairthat I see in pict # 7. Otherwise Just thenormal quality Agingscruffsand a few lil scratches, a few lil dents, divets here & there ...
BOLSTER: Front side pin should be finished out to suit ones taste ...
- Pins: 3
- Shield: Look Great fortheir ages ...
- Country of Origin: Made in U. S. A.
DON’T LET THIS ONE GET AWAY..
- 3-LOOK over the pictures before offerding...
These REAL EARLY Knives in any Models in this shape or better are getting Extremely Hard to come by… !!!
4-I may make a small sentence descriptions mistake; please let me know if you find something out of place - Thanks