This item has been shown 369 times.
Truth By Design
FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL US!!
(Please use the shipping calculator for international shipping costs)
***Shipping Note: Orders will not be processed from sundown on Friday evening to sundown on Saturday evening in observance of Sabbath. Your order will be processed on Sunday and then shipped out first thing Monday morning.
Please see Item #:320688549712 for new Tzit-Tzit accessories!
Any tzitzit purchase of 5 or more sets will receive 1 entire accessory set for FREE!! (4 Tzitzit Snap-Hooks; 4 Tzitzit Shirt-Clips; 1 Laundry Case)
Any tzitzit purchase of2 or more sets will receive a $1.00 discount on each additional set over 2!
We offer one of the lowesttzitzit prices available on at only$7.00 per set, which still includes FREE shipping (see shipping policy). Each of our tzitzits are hand crafted, which is a very time consuming process. We maintain a VERY LOW profit margin, and strive to offer extremely competitive pricing. We greatly appreciate your business!
Tzitzits are available in either 100% cotton or 100% wool. Please indicate your chosen material in your payment comments.
Each package comes with four Tzit-Tzits (fringes or tassels), one for each corner of your garment as commanded by Yahweh in Numbers 15:37-41:
(37) And the YHVH spake unto Moses, saying,
(38) Speak unto the children of Israel, and offer them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:
(39) And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the YHVH, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:
(40) That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your ELOHIYM.
(41) I am the YHVH your ELOHIYM, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your ELOHIYM: I am the YHVH your ELOHIYM.
Yahweh commands us to wear Tzit-Tzits to remind us of our covenant with him and our obligation to keep his commandments, or mitzvoh.
In accordance with Yahweh’s command, these Tzit-Tzits contain one blue thread that is longer than the rest, which is referred to as the Shamash, or servant. It represents the royalty of Yahweh. There are four white threads (also available in various colors). The total number of strands in each Tzit-Tzits is five, the number of redemption. If you add 600, which is the Hebraic numerical value for Tzit-Tzits, and the 8 knots and 5 strands, it equals 613. 613 is the number of mitzvahs (commandments or instructions) that are found in the Torah, or Old Testament.
Our Tzit-Tzits contain only cotton and/or synthetic fibers, and do not mix cotton with woolen or linen fibers, as prescribed in Deuteronomy 22:11-12:
(11) Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.
(12) Thou shalt make thee fringes upon the four quarters of thy vesture, wherewith thou coverest thyself.
Tzit-Tzits are HAND-TIED with the sum of the number of wraps between the knots equaling the Hebraic numerical values for the Hebrew name of Yahweh (YHVH), also known as the Tetragrammaton, followed by windings for the numerical value of the Hebrew word “echad”. (Please see product pictures for an example of these values)
This is to represent one of the most significant passages in the word of Yahweh, known as the Shema, found in Deuteronomy 6:1-9:
(1) Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the YHVH your ELOHIYM commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
(2) That thou mightest fear the YHVH thy ELOHIYM, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
(3) Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the YHVH ELOHIYM of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
(4) Hear, O Israel: The YHVH our ELOHIYM is one YHVH:
(5) And thou shalt love the YHVH thy ELOHIYM with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
(6) And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
(7) And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
(8) And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
(9) And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
We say the following blessing over each set of tzitzits, which is also to be said before attaching them to your garments:
בָּרוּך אַתָּה ה' אֱ-להֵינוּ מֶלֶך הָעוֹלָם אַשֶׁר קִדְשָנוּ בְּמִצְוֹתָיו וְצִוָנוּ עַל מִצְוַת צִיצִת
Baruch atta Ado-noy Elo-hai-nu Melech ha'olam asher kid-sha-nu b'mitz-vo-tav v'tzi-vanu al mitzvat tzitzit.
Blessed are you, Lord our God, King of the universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments, and commanded us concerning the mitzvah of tzitzit.
All of our tzitzits are tied in the Yahweh-Echad Shema ™ Tzitzit style. If you prefer to purchase traditional Sephardic (10-5-6-5) tzitzits, please allow an extra 2-3 business days for us to prepare your order. Please leave me a note in your payment comments indicating your desire for Sephardic tzitzits.
Go to Judaism 101 for more detailed information and translation of the Shema:
Judaism 101 is not in any way affiliated with Truth by Design.
The Yahweh Echad Shema ™ Tzitzit design and Truth By Design logo are trademarks of Truth By Design. All content on this page is a copyright of Truth By Design, 2010. No part may be used, copied or reproduced in any way without the express permission of Truth By Design.
(Returns accepted within 3 days of USPS delivery confirmation date. Orders will ship within two business daysafter receipt of payment. Customer satisfaction is important to us. Please send us a message if you encounter any problems, and we will doour best to resolve the issue. Thank you so much for your business)
<TzitTzit; TzitTzits; Tzit-Tzit; Tzit-Tzits; TzitZit; TzitZits; Tzit-Zit; Tzit-Zits; Tzitzot; TzitTzot; Tzit-Tzot; Tzit-Zot; fringe; fringes; tassel; tassels; Hebrew; Jew; Jewish; Hebraic; Messianic; Christian; Israel; Yahshua; Yahweh; Judaica; corners; garment; pants; shirt; skirt; dress>
© 2010 Truth By Design