Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Which Microbes to Use?
Do I have to change reservoir every week?
Shallow beds instead of NFT vs Aeroponics
feeding schedule for my aeroponic plants
making water filters last longer? zerowater 23 cup dispenser
Help for Hydroponics Design at roof
Will a cocoa plant or tuber be able to hydroponics
Grow room pics
5 gallon buckets and lids in central ohio
Verti-Gro 12% off from now till 11/30
2hologen 1 cfl and 2 floresent
Blocking Up Tub Outlet
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Sunbeam Oster Automatic Breadmaker Model 5812 Style Bm-100 Replacement Lid
Breadman Tr-400 Bread Maker Making Baking Machine Kitchen Tool With Paddle
Zojirushi Bb-cec20 Home Bakery Supreme 2-pound-loaf Breadmaker Black Zojirushi
Panasonic 2.5l Automatic Bread Maker Machine With Nut & Raisin Dispenser
Breadman Tr520 Programmable Bread Maker
Hamilton Beach Homebaker Breadmaker
New Cuisinart Cbk-200 Convection Bread Maker 1, 1 1/2, 2 Lb
Regal Bread Machine 6760 Maker Pan Only Replacement Part
Welbilt Bread Machine Abm-100-3 / Abm-100-4 Lid Ring Replacement Part W/ Screws
Sunbeam Programmable Bread Maker Model 5891 Non-stick, 600w, Lcd Display