Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 226 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
inductor driven fan
EXTREME Series LED 84X-PRO
Botanicare turbogarden ebb & flow 706960
uninteruptable power supply (ups)
What is this on my cucumber seedlings?
no medium nft, can bottom of stem touch steam?
avoid stem rot rockwool
PPM meter Hanna HI98308
Is this root rot or beneficail fungi growth?
Noob looking at a "dual-mode" system
topwater feeding with DWC when starting?
Cutting of root nodules
Hello Everybody! Newbee here, got an algae question/concern
Best way to heat a small room?
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Sunbeam Model 2 Pound Programmable Function Bread Maker Cooking Machine, White
Oster Bread Making Machine Baking Maker 2 Lb Loaf New
Panasonic Sd-yd250 Automatic Bread Maker
Panasonic Sd-rd250 Bread Maker
Breadman Electric Bread Maker
New Oster Bread Maker Machine White Nib Fast Shipping
Hitachi Hb-b101 Bread Maker Original Cookbook Guide Replacement Part
Red Star Ers-150b 1-1/2 Pound Bread Maker Machine - New
Zojirushi Bbcc-s15 Bread Maker Machine W/ Accessories And Reprint Manual Tested
Oster 5838 58-minute Expressbake Breadmaker In Mint Condition Pics Inside & Out