Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Rock wool question....just add water OR water with nutrients
tomato plant will not fruit
Experts in the hydroponics field
First Tomato Setup
Rapid Rooters and PH
Question About TDS Pen
Going to build a hydroponics tower need some questions answered
Questions about NFT setup
Question About reservoir temperature
Introduction. New to this
Hydroponic tomatoes in house not producing
Root rot? Too much watering in rock wool ebb & flow
Need some tomato help
Basic Nutrient Strength Question
Non-Circulating (Kratky) Hydro Nutrients?
Can I use the same nutrients for lettuce and strawberrys?
new here, questions. starting medium, seeds.
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Morphy Richards 48324 White Premium Plus Breadmaker & Fruit Dispenser Genuine
Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Cooltouch Breadmaker 12 Programmes Genuine New
Hamilton Beach Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread Setting Homebaker Breadmaker, Black
1 Lb, And 400w Non-stick,panasonic,sd-bt10p,white In Color Bread Maker
Welbilt Bread Machine Abm-100-3
West Bend Bread And Dough Maker 41065 Parts Pan And Paddle 41030 41040 41038
Toastmaster 1172 Breadmaker Bread Machine Pan
Sanyo Bread Maker Machine Pan Sbm-10 (used) Excellent
Sanyo Bread Maker Machine Kneading Assist Rod/nob For Model Sbm-10 (used) Spm-b2
Paddle For Sanyo Automatic Home Bakery Model Sbm-10 Electric Breadmaker