Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Newbie to this forum and to hydroponics
Solution recipe for radishes
bibb lettuce question
My first indoor aeroponic setup
Aquaponic system ph level and nutrients
Can maincrop potatoes grow in soil-less environment?
Selling barely used 10and 8 ton ventilation systems & more
First Timer to Hydrophonics
need help with Peace Lily
NFT uneven growth
Cyanobacteria, tea not working, PLEASE HELP!
Ebb and Flow question
Seed germination questions
Green house. Nft and dutch buckets
New guy, strawberry tower
It's Cyanobacteria! Questions about tea!
life of lettuce in dwc question
Northern lights bloom box
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Zojirushi Bbcc-q15 Automatic Bread Machine Digital Controls
Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker--model Cbk 200
Oster Expressbake 2 Lb. Breadmaker
Zojirushi 8-bbv-p290 Paddle / Blade For V20 / X20 / Cec20 Machines - Pack Of 2
Hamilton Beach 80200 Flatbread Mealmaker Express Press And Skillet
Zojirushi 8-bbp-p070 Paddle / Blade For Bb-pac20 Machine - Pack Of 2
Skg Automatic Bread Machine 2lb - Beginner Friendly Programmable Bread Maker ...
Morphy Richards Bread Maker Machine Belt Fits Model 48319 & 48320
Breadman Bk1050s 2 Lb Professional Bread Maker, Stainless Steel
Mk Home Backery Mister Loaf Hb-211 Instructions And Recipes Book