Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Dutch bucket tomatoes drooping, diseased?
Closed system nutrient replenishing
Dutch Bucket Spacing
Bato Bucket Size Question
Long Nute Change Interval Question
outdoors commercial setup, input needed
Hydro in AZ
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Breadman 2-pound Professional Bread Maker Bk1050s
Welbilt Bread Machine Cover / Lid For Abm300 Or Abm 350
Magic Chef Bread Maker Machine Replacement Part Lid Cover Top Door Cbm-310
Welbilt Bread Maker Machine Replacement Bread Paddle & Gasket Seal Part Abm100-3
Magic Chef Bread Maker Pan Cbm310 Replacement Part Cbn-310 Machine
White Westinghouse Automatic Bread Maker Machine Lid And Hinge Wtr-4400
Zojirushi Bb-hac10 Home Bakery 1-pound-loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker
Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker W Yeast Dispenser White Pan-sd-yd250 4 Modes New
West Bend Bread Maker Machine 41088 Instruction Recipe Manual
West Bend Bread Maker Mixing Knead Bar Paddle Blade 41086 41088 41090