Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Solenoid valves for stock solution control
Root problems and slime balls
Seeking Advice on Vertical Farming
Basic Ebb & Flow, looking for advice on vertical farming.
Need fertilizer high in potassium!
Drilling holes for net pots, the correct way
FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!
Zucchini leaves "bleaching"?
Advice on DWC
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Regal Kitchen Pro Bread Maker Large Timing Gear Wheel K6725
Best Bread Maker Machine Automatic 2 Lb Loaf Breadmaker Bakery Home Programmable
Bread Machine 2-lb Cooking Bake Kitchen Home White Kneading Cake Jam Pizza Fresh
Automatic Bread Maker Cuisinart Conair Machine Auto 2 Lb Programmable Timer New
Hamilton Beach 2 Lb Homebaker Breadmaker #29881 Dough Prep 12 Cycles
Salton (moved To Russell Hobbs) Black Chrome Bread Maker Convection 2lb
Breadman 2.5 Lb. Bakery Pro Bread Machine Bk2000b
Nutritionist Ntr440spr Automatic Bread Maker 1 1/2 Lb. Bread Machine
Zojirushi Automatic Home Bakery Bread Club Bb-hb10-ca Japan Used Once Free S&h
Cuisinart Cbk-200 2-lb Convection Bread Maker