Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Drilling holes for net pots, the correct way
FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!
Zucchini leaves "bleaching"?
Advice on DWC
Rockwool damaging roots...
Water - Chloramines
HPS or MH
Beginner Question: Air pump?
which system for basement kitchen garden, and spring seed starting?
Is this an algae?
Many questions about hydroponics!
Yikes. Made a mistake
Popular Hydroponic Items:
West Bend 41075d Black Homestyle Automatic Bread Maker
Cuisinart Cbk-100 2 Lb Bread Maker New In Box
Magic Chef Bread Maker Cmb-310 Replacement Parts (pan & Paddle, Cups, Manual)
Magic Chef Cbm-310 Automatic Breadmaker 310 New Open Box
Oster Expressbake 2-pound Breadmaker 1.5-2lb White 2lb.
Toastmaster Bread Maker Machine Rotary Drive Coupler 1150 , 34
Toastmaster 1150 Bread Maker Machine Replacement Parts Control Panel,32
Regal Bread Maker Bread Machine - Model K6750 Replacement Motor , W27
Toastmaster Bread Maker Bread Machine 1150 Replacement Motor Hmr030l1 , G143
Regal Breadmaker Replacement Drive Belt Model K6750, 33