Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
which system for basement kitchen garden, and spring seed starting?
Is this an algae?
Many questions about hydroponics!
Yikes. Made a mistake
Lettuce raft foam
Static solution culture
Hydroponic wheat deficiency
New Guy with Questions
What's wrong with my romaine lettuce? [pics]
First Hydroponic setup - slow?
Noob to hydro, first attempt at NFT system
Tomato's bottom leaves wilded and dry
Trying to plan my outdoor garden
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Bread Maker Breadman Plus (macy's)
Cuisinart 2lb Programmable Menu Bread Machine, Loave Maker, Dishwasher Safe Pan
Zojirushi Home Bakery Virtuoso 2-lb-loaf Breadmaker Bb-pac20ba Black/stainless
Oster Deluxe Bread & Dough Maker Machine Tested #5844 2.5 Lb Loaf Metal
Tr520 2lb Loaf Breadmaker
Beem Multifunctional Breadmaker D1000.310 Topclass 5-in-1 Genuine New
Unold Backmeister Onyx 8695 Bread Maker Black/silver 600 Watts Genuine New
Panasonic Sd-zb2502 Bread Maker Silver 550 Watt Genuine New
Toastmaster Bread Maker Bread Pan - Models 1154 1156s 1157s 1194 1195
Breadman Bread Machine Kneading Paddle Model #tr440 Replacement Part