Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Hydroponic tomatoes in house not producing
Root rot? Too much watering in rock wool ebb & flow
Need some tomato help
Basic Nutrient Strength Question
Non-Circulating (Kratky) Hydro Nutrients?
Can I use the same nutrients for lettuce and strawberrys?
new here, questions. starting medium, seeds.
Help me finish this set up please.
Any Idea What This Is ? fungus or disease?
NFT Setup in Florida Keys
space and wattage ?
Hydroponic Lettuce Fertilizer 24-15-36
Setting up a Kratky system for Baby Greens and DWC for larger plants
organic hydro nutrients?
My Very First Setup
Can you water-stress hydroponic plants?
Newbie - want to produce fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) and ruta (Ruta graveolens)
Popular Hydroponic Items:
600 W 2lb Toastmaster Bread Machine Model 1148, Rapid Bake, White
Loaf Pan & Kneading Paddle Regal Kitchen Pro Bread Maker Replacement K6742 K6743
Breadman Ultimate Bread Maker 2200c Compare At $259
Betty Crocker 2lb Dough And Bread Maker
National Automatic Bread Maker Machine Sd-bt6n Working
Replacement Bread Pan For Nutritionist Automatic Bread Maker Ntr-440spr
Welbilt Bread Machine Parts Abm 300 Thru Abm 800 Pan Only
Black & Decker Bread Maker Bread Pan And Paddle Replacement Parts B-1500
Sanyo Sbm-12 Bread Maker Machine - Bread Pan
Sanyo Sbm-12 The Bread Factory Book - User Manual & Cookbook