Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Long Nute Change Interval Question
outdoors commercial setup, input needed
Hydro in AZ
FNG reporting as ordered.
question about transplanting into hydroponic system
Aquarium Gravel as a media
New here, and to hydro... fertilizer question
Rock wool question....just add water OR water with nutrients
tomato plant will not fruit
Experts in the hydroponics field
First Tomato Setup
Rapid Rooters and PH
Question About TDS Pen
Going to build a hydroponics tower need some questions answered
Questions about NFT setup
Question About reservoir temperature
Introduction. New to this
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Black And Decker Bread Maker Pan Bk1015w
Black & Decker Bread Maker Machine Pan B2300
Zojirushi Breadmaker Kneading Paddle Set Bbcc-v20 Bbcc-x20 Bbcc-x20wb (z-2)
Paddle Blade For Zojirushi Bbcc-m15 Bread Machine Breadmaker
Black And Decker Bread Maker Pan B1500
Black And Decker Bread Maker Kneading Blade Paddle B1500 (oem)
Oster Ckstbrtw20 2-pound Expressbake Breadmaker, White
Zojirushi Bread Machine Pan Bbcc-s15a (# 15)
Zojirushi Bread Maker Machine Kneading Rod Pin Bbcc-s15 Bbcc-s15a
Zojirushi Bread Maker Machine Kneading Blade Paddle Bbcc-s15 Bbcc-s15a