Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Seeking Advice on Vertical Farming
Basic Ebb & Flow, looking for advice on vertical farming.
Need fertilizer high in potassium!
Drilling holes for net pots, the correct way
FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!
Zucchini leaves "bleaching"?
Advice on DWC
Rockwool damaging roots...
Water - Chloramines
HPS or MH
Beginner Question: Air pump?
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Oster - Sunbeam Bread Machine Collar Drive Shaft Bearing Model 5815 Part
Toastmaster Bread Maker Machine Pan Models 1148 1148x (# 67)
Hitachi Home Bakery Ii Bread Maker Hb-b102
Breadman Bread Machine Lid Model Tr777 Tr777c Tr777spr Parts
Toastmaster Bread Machine Lid Model Tbr20h
Conair Cuisinart Cbk-100 2 Lb Bread Maker
Zojirushi Paddle/blade Oem Part For Bread Maker Bbcc-n15
Magic Chef Bread Machine Lid Ers100 Style Ts-238a (bmpf)
Welbilt Bread Machine Lid Model Abm3500
Lekue Silicone Bread Maker, Model # 0200600m10m017, Brown