Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder For Sale
This item has been shown 226 times.
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder:
Excalibur Flour Mill Wheat Grinder
It Has 2 5 1/4 X 1" circular stones and is a solid wood with a heavy motor (weighs 28 lbs so if anyone in the Seattle area wins it is available for pickup). We bought this new and used it for a few months then I went to work full time... it has been idle since. The dementions are 17"long by 11 inches Tall and 7 inches wide. In excellent condition (except for a gold spot on the side which I suppect was one of the kids testing gold paint) but I do not have an instruction book or the pan. Also I think I remember a hand crank but don't have a clue where it is but I will try to find it.
Below are some basic instructions I pulled from my memory as I was messing with the grinder today:
Make sure the metal pan (sm bread pan will fit)is in place so you don't have your freshly ground flour on the counter.
- Make sure the lid over the grinding stones is firmly in place.
- Wheat should be in the hopper before you turn it on.
- This hopper has a removable piece that, when in place, allows the wheat to slide right into the hole where it will be ground.Make sure it is in place.
- You adjust how fine your flour will be with a metal leaver on the back of the mill.
- It will make cracked wheatto a fine flour, with all variations in between; depending on where you move the lever on back.You'll have to experiment to see where you like it.(Don't make it too tight, the stones need to be able to turn)-
- I've used mine to grind corn meal besides the hard wheat.It did an excellent job on both.I would think you could grind other hard, dry, whole grains.
- Be sure to clean it very thoroughly after each use.(There's a lot of little nooks and crannies)
If you have any questions please ask before you offer
and I have a no return policy unless I misrepresented myself in the ad.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Japanese maple tree
inductor driven fan
EXTREME Series LED 84X-PRO
Botanicare turbogarden ebb & flow 706960
uninteruptable power supply (ups)
What is this on my cucumber seedlings?
no medium nft, can bottom of stem touch steam?
avoid stem rot rockwool
PPM meter Hanna HI98308
Is this root rot or beneficail fungi growth?
Noob looking at a "dual-mode" system
topwater feeding with DWC when starting?
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Bread Maker By Regal
Breadman Automatic Bread Baker Tr442 In Great Shape With Instruction Manual
Cuisinart Bmkr-200pc Fully Automatic Compact Bread Maker, 2-pound New
Toastmaster Bread Maker Machine Kneading Blade Paddle~model Tbr15 Tbr 15
Toastmaster Bread Maker Machine Pan Only Model Tbr 15 Non-stick~tbr15
Betty Crocker Bread Maker Bake It Easy Model Bc 1692
Bread Maker Machine New Automatic Breadmaker Cuisinart Home Kitchen Stainless St
Dak Auto Bakery Bread Maker Fab100-3~excellent~works Perfect~personally Tested~
Welbilt The Bread Machine
Oster Bread Maker Machine 5826