This item has been shown 16671 times.
This listing is currently on hold pending supplier restocking
If your Ford Diesel won't start
in the morningor smokes a lot after starting
You need one of these!!!!
Don't waste your money on the
low cost or the GENUINE FORD MOTORCRAFT Relays you see on !!!!
I'm so confident in this relay,
I offer a
If you just don't want to spend $35.95 for this "super duty" relay, I'm now offering a low cost relay for $13.98 to compete with other lower cost "made in China" relays on .
You may want to consider my Manual glow plug controler set up on
Search for: item # 270485301931
"Ford diesel glow plug relay Manual controller-solenoid"
This MANUAL CONTROLLER totally eliminates
the stock controllers which are failure prone and expensive
extends the life of your glow plugs, relay and battery. This is why I can guarantee the MANUAL CONTROLLER for as long as you own the truck.
Read my "guide" on TROUBLE SHOOTING
GLOW PLUGS, CONTROLLERS AND RELAYS style="text-align: center; margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal" align="center">
CLICKING ON MY NAME "CK-SR" AT TOP OF PAGE
Many people have asked why I can say these relays are better that others
including Ford's new design.
- Ford has had a lot of problems with this relay over the years and has tried several fixes. This is evident due to all the people buying new relays on . Their latest fix is to enclose the internal contact area with nitrogen gas. This gas is to reduce the deposits from the electrical arcing inside the relay.
- This did not solve the problem, do not know if the nitrogen leaks out or what. I suspect after time the nitrogen just leaks out, who knows.
- I hadthree PSD Ford trucks recently with the relay I am selling installed. One relay was on for 5+ years when i sold it and the other was about 4 + years when I sold the truck. The other one i still have.
- My neighbor had a 2000 Ford F250 and the Ford new design relay failed within the first year. It would not start when it was cold and I gave him one of my relays and to his surprise it solve his problem. It is still on his truck.
The difference is in the design of the electrical contacts inside the relay I am selling.
- It uses a wiping action on the contacts, which is a very common practice in the design of electrical contacts of high amperage load and these glow plugs require a lot of amps to get red hot for good starting.
- Ford uses a rotating copper ring that theoretically increases the contact area by rotating the contact area. There are two problems, one problem is after it rotates 360 degrees you are back on the same burnt contact area. The other problemis most of the time, the rotating copper ring gets stuck and doesn't rotate anymore. Then it soon craps out. Other brand relays including the low budget inport relays simply copy Ford's poor design and in less than a year they don't work.
- I have disassembled several Ford's relay and the contact area is very nasty looking with lots of residue from arcing. The wiping action of the relay I am selling actually wipes the contact area clean each time it makes contact. (very clever design!!!!) I actually disassembled the relay that was on my truck for 5+ years there was barely any signs of wear. (I can send photos if you would like to see what I'm talking about)
- The company that makes this relay actually developed this relay for the USgovernmentfor use in certain Military applications. I know this since I was having trouble getting my orders filled several years ago and was told all their relay production was going to their military customer(s).
NOTE: All parts, both external and internal are stainless steel, except the large threaded terminals that are brass. So this relay will never corrode!!!
- I have sold over 7000 of these relays with no returns or
- Since Ford's relays are notorious for failing, --- which can stop you dead, buy one now and carry it for a spare, they are really easy to change!!!!
- Your's stock relay will eventually fail and leave you with a truck that will not start
Although the relay is simple to change,
Complete Detailed instructions areincluded
"Made in the USA"
Priority mail to all USA locations for $7.95---
--Shipping to Canada via USPS Priority mail is $20-
I have had too much trouble with First Class mail to Canada.
Priority mail will get it to you quickly
and you get tracking number
International orders will vary depending on location via USPS priority mail
Allshipmentsget a tracking number
--This is not an sale--
"BUY IT NOW"
----GET YOUR RIG BACK ON THE ROAD FAST----
You will get your Relay via "Priority Mail"
in 2 to 3 days delivery time.
I strive to get the relay to you FAST!!
(my responses belowprove this--)
WORKS ON ALL FORD
F- SERIES, E-SERIES & Excursions Diesels:
- 7.3 POWERSTROKE, 7.3 NON-POWERSTROKE6.9 DIESELS
- Works on any 12 Volt diesel engines
- Does not work on 2003 1/2 or newer 6.0, 6.4 or 6.7 L engines
On some 2000-2003 California trucks, they used a different glow plug control system. If you have one of these, email me first to determine if this will work on your rig.
offer with confidence:
My responserecord is 100% POSITIVEwith over 5000 recorded translations!!!!
Check out some recent responses:
- Possibly the fastest shipment EVER, I'm a repeat customer and will continue to be.
smart guy,great product,made in usa,fast shipping,this guys got my vote---#1 er
Wow I see Why ck-sr has a one hundred percent positive response!!! Excelent deal!!!!!!!!
Awsome product Truck starts in cold no problem Fast shipping great
this guy must just sit around waiting to ship stuff out, very fast
Great Product, Excellent Communication and fast shipping, a great asset to
Got the part and it fixed the truck, thanks
Fast delivery and friendly emails highly recommended AAA+++
Lightning fast shipping, excellent product. Thanks again!!
Just what I needed thanks for the schematics also
thanks! item recieved beutifully packaged, Lighting fast shipping, A+++
VERY GOOD MERCHANT, WILL DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN!!!
Thanks, better then expected ,will buy again
Talk about FAST-Wow. Part worked great-THANK YOU!!!!!!
Excellent product and made in the U.S.A. What a rare sight these days
You won't find a more help-full seller! Hats-off to ck-sr ! A++++++++++
Excellant er!!! Merchandise arrived quickly. Very happy. Thanks.
Great price on an item MADE IN USA! Relay works awesome. Great seller. A++
thank you unit is very nice, i will buy from you again---the unit was hear in 24hr--- OK"
NICE UNIT THANKS FOR SPEEDY DELIVERY TO UK
Great, Attentative seller!! Fantastic shipping times! A++++++
Nice product, worked great, my truck actually cranked this morning with no fuss
Works great, solved the problem, quick ship!!!!
Relay helped with problem with cold weather start up
easy to communicate with before and after purchase..worthy of my repeat business
Professional Service - Excellent Book - Thank You
great seller...no problems...thank you so much...i highly reccomend this seller
- Fast Shipment. Good technical assistance. A+