This item has been shown 5345 times.
Add us to your favorite seller list
GARMIN ASTRO 320 DOG TRACKING BUNDLE/COMBO W/ 2 DC40 DC-40 COLLAR 010-00976-00
Back to Top
Astro is the premier high-sensitivity GPS-enabled tracking system for sporting dogs. This unique system pinpoints your dog'sposition and shows you exactly where he is, even when you can't see or hear him. The new Astro 320 handheld GPS device has features that hunters have been asking for - like increased range, a simplified user interface and must-have mapping capability.
See Your Dogs' Every Move
The Astro system includes the redesigned Astro 320 and the rugged, orange polyurethane DC™ 40 transmitter collar. The collaraccommodates most e-collar receivers, eliminating the need to put two separate collars on a dog. Plus, Collar Lock creates a 4-digit PIN number that helps prevent others from seeing your dog's whereabouts - a useful feature in field trials to ensure that an Astro is used only as a recovery tool when a dog in competitionbecomes lost.
To get started, just take Astro outdoors and turn on the hand heldand transmitter to acquire GPS satellite signals. Then attach theDC 40 to your dog. Now you're ready to turn him loose - no other setup required.
Experience the Improved Astro 320
More intuitive and easier to use, the new Astro 320 takes dog tracking to an entirely new level. Compatible with any Garmin DCseries transmitter, Astro 320 debuts innovative features like enhanced map drawing capabilities, BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery compatibility (subscription required), vibration-based alerts and a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass.
Thanks to the redesigned antenna, the maximum range between the Astro 320 and a Garmin tracking collar has been increased bynearly 30 percent - up to 9 mi in flat, unobstructed terrain.
Both durable and waterproof, Astro 320 is built to withstand the elements. It features the legendary toughness that's built to withstand the elements - be it dust, dirt, humidity or water, none of which are a match for this essential hunting companion.
Upgrade with Ease
Getting what you need for the hunt is now a little easier. Hunters have the option of purchasing the entire Astro bundle, a stand-alone Astro 320 or as many DC 40 collars as necessary. And if you do get the 320, remember it's compatible with every DC series dog collar.
Get Additional Mapping
With its microSD™ card slot, Astro 320 lets you purchase and load TOPO U.S. 24K maps for land elevation contours or City NavigatorNT® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads (see maps tab for compatible maps). Astro 320 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. Mapping depicts important nearby geographical features - and lets hunters know, for example, if their dog has crossed a creek or is nearinga dangerous road.
In addition, Astro 320 is compatible with Garmin Custom Maps,free software that transforms paper and electronic maps intodownloadable maps for your device.
Track Dogs in Dense Cover
As often as every 5 seconds, your dog's DC 40 transmits hisposition to your handheld, and you can see his current locationand a trail of where he's been on the map page of your handheld.Switch over to the Dog Tracker page to view a compass pointing toyour dog's location as well as his current status: whether he'srunning, sitting, on point or treeing quarry. Astro also can soundan alarm to let you know instantly when your dog goes on point.
Each dog's precise distance also can be presented on the mappage, and users can choose an option that auto zooms the map soall dogs can be seen on the display at any time. Alternately, dogsthat are too far away to fit on the map's current zoom scale canbe notated on the display's margin in the direction of the dog'slocation. The user also can choose the duration that each dog'stracklog is viewed on the display - or toggle it off completelyfor a cleaner display.
Astro boasts a high-sensitivity GPS receiver that can track yourdog's position even in the densest cover. You can track up to 10dogs at one time with Astro, at a distance of up to 9 mi away(depending on terrain). The system transmits information byline-of-sight, so it reaches farthest in flat, open territory.
Count Your Coveys
After you've captured your quarry, mark the exact spot with Astro's Covey Counter™, a special waypoint that tells you the exact location, time of day and elevation where you found your prey, as well as the number of birds you flushed and took fromthat location. Astro lets you save other special waypoints, such as "Truck" and "Lodge", so you can save the location of these places quickly and easily for each hunt. Astro also offers special waypoint icons to represent food plots, tree stands and other hunting-related points.
NOTE: This device has not been authorized as required by therules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.
Physical & Performance
Unit dimensions, WxHxD2.4" x 6.3" x 1.4"
(6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm)
Display size, WxH1.6" x 2.2" (4.1 x 5.6 cm);
2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
Display resolution, WxH160 x 240 pixels
Display typetransflective, 65-K color TFT
Weight9.2 oz (260.1 g) with batteries
Battery2 AA batteries (not included);
NiMH or Lithium recommended
Battery lifeup to 20 hours
Maps & Memory
Ability to add mapsyes
Built-in memory1.7 GB
Accepts data cardsmicroSD™ card (not included)
Track log10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Features & Benefits
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)yes
(with optional mapping for detailed roads)
Electronic compassyes (tilt-compensated, 3-axis)
Custom maps compatibleyes
Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos)yes
Outdoor GPS gamesno
Sun and moon informationyes
Custom POIs (ability to add additional points ofinterest)yes
Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similarunits)yes
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where youanalyze, categorize and share data)yes
- Range: DC-40: 9 miles (line of sight)
- Frequency band: MURS
- Vibration mode: yes
- Tracks up to 10 dogs simultaneously
What's In The Box:
- Astro 320 handheld
- 2 DC 40 wireless transmitter collars
- Extended range antenna
- Carrying case
- Carabiner clip case
- AC adapter for DC 40
Back to Top
Accepted Payment Methods
PayPal (Verified Account Only))
Buyers within Washington State must pay 9.5% local sales tax.
Credit Card Payments
Billing and shipping address MUST match when utilizing our checkout. We do not accept international credit besides American Express.
Note: Payment must be received within ten (10) days of sale close.
Back to Top
Domestic orders ship the same day or next business day. International orders ship within 1-4 days of payment receipt, though most will ship within 24 hrs during weekdays. We do not ship on weekends or various national holidays.
Note: We do not ship to all countries.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility.
- Please check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts
- sales with free shipping only applies to domestic orders. There will be a shipping charge for international buyers.
- IMPORTANT: USPS First-Class International and USPS Priority Flat Rate International shipping methods offer limited delivery confirmation. Tracking numbers beginning with the letters LN will only indicate when the package has been shipped and will not update throughout the shipment process. For more reliable tracking information, please select USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International shipping methods.
Back to Top
You are offerding on only what is in the description and what is pictured in the photos, unless stated otherwise. If it is not listed in the description or package item list and you do not see it in the photos provided then it is not included. Some pictures were taken from the earlier version of the product and do not correspond to the latest version of the product. Please do not assume anything about a listing. If you are unsure about something, e-mail us before you offer.
Payment must be received within 10 days of close of sale. Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days. If you, for some reason, can not pay within 10 days, please notify us of your situation.
Geekdeal's policy is to leave response once an item ships. In the event that there is a problem with your order or product, please contact us first so we can attempt to resolve the issue.
This is an sale - All sales are final unless they are found to be damaged or defective. All items come with Geekdeal's 30-day warranty unless advertised differently. After 30 days, the balance of the warranty is carried direct with the manufacturer. In certain circumstances, a manufacturer may require a products warranty to only be processed direct with the manufacturer.
If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the 30-day warranty period and we will replace the defective item for you, unless the manufactures direct warranty supersedes our 30 day warranty. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check.
Specific terms are:
- Customer must request the RMA number within 30 days from the date the order was shipped. After 30 days customer must contact the manufacturer or warranty provider directly for repair/replacement.
- Short-shipments, DOA (Dead On Arrival) and Deviations products must be reported within 5 days from delivery date.
- Software, including but not limited to Operating Systems, Travel Guides, and related items, CANNOT be returned once they have been opened.
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date, meaning the returning product must be shipped by the customer and received by Geekdeal within 14 days. RMA numbers will not be extended or re-issued.
- All returned products found to be non-defective upon inspection will be subject to a restocking fee. Returns that have not been opened will be subject to a 5% restocking fee. Non-defective returns that have been opened will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returned items must not have any signs of abuse or intentional damage. We carefully inspect returned items before issuing refunds, credits, or exchanges. No returns will be accepted if the original packaging is damaged and/or missing accessories.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be determined by the purchase price of the product. All fees including original shipping and restocking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Non-defective returns that included FREE SHIPPING in the original purchase have an embedded shipping cost that is non-refundable.
- A refund may be issued if replacement is not available.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and shipped via traceable means.
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.
- Once we receive your return we will ship a replacement or process a credit within 5 business days.
Back to Top
Request a Return
To return your product, you must first obtain return authorization from GeekDeal.
Please contact us via to request a return.
- You must receive authorization before returning your merchandise.
- Returned packages not displaying a valid RMA number will not be accepted.
- Return authorizations are valid for fourteen (14) days from the date of issue for domestic customers and twenty-one (21) days from the date of issue for international customers.
Back to Top
Please use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of this page to contact us.
Copyright © 2012 Centurion Technology Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.