This item has been shown 0 times.
Ask me a question
Garrard 301 Turntable
oil bearing type
On offer is my 301 which is in perfect working order. It is the rarer and more sought after plain platter type.
It is in exceptionally fine condition although with a few minor age-related marks.
The enamel is in superb, glossy condition with no dust bug mark, the switch plates are very good with just small marks and the mat is excellent with no perishing (often found in the centre hole and outer rim) and is supple. Also the chrome on the top of the spindle is excellent.
The original mounting screws have very good chrome and have the complete set of brass nuts (4 thin, 4 thick), washers and rubber washers.
An original manual is included (from another 301) in its very scruffy envelope.
The control levers are in perfect condition.
The suppressor has been replaced recently.
It has been fully serviced in accordance with Garrard's instructions and is ready to put into use immediately.
It needs a power supply of 100-130 or 200-250 volts at a frequency of 50Hz. For the U.S.A., Korea, Taiwan etc. I can supply a 60Hz pulley instead of the 50Hz one fitted.
LIST OF PARTS:
301 transcription turntable, oil bearing, serial number 46969, plain platter.
I will also enclose a copy of instructions which Garrard sent me in 1973 for overhaul and lubrication of a 301.
Example shipping prices fully insured (for other countries please ask for a quote)
International buyers outside the EU – please note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or P&P charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
Le Portugal, La France, Deutschland, España, Nederland, La Belgique, L'Italia 28.90 GBP
Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Australia 79.00 GBP
USA, Canada 59.00 GBP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER STUFF
* I have never found any need for Terms and Conditions so there aren't any. That's because all the ers I have dealt with have been wonderful people.
* I welcome any questions and will provide additional photos on request.
* I am very willing to post this to anywhere in the world . It weighs 8 Kg unpacked and about 10 Kg packed. Example postage costs (including insurance):
England, Wales and Scotland (Mainland only): 19.90 GBP. For IOW, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands, IOM, N. Ireland, Scillies - please ask for quote.
Hong Kong / Japan / Korea / Australia: 79.00 GBP
Portugal, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy: 28.90 GBP
USA, Canada: 59.00 GBP.
* Postage costs are to mainland addresses only.
* Buyer may collect and save postage.
VIEWING BEFORE offerDING
* The turntable can be viewed before offerding. I am 10 mins from the end of the M69 (M1 J21).
* buyers with ZERO response - I welcome your offers (I was one once!)
* I have never and will never end an sale early.
* There is and this item is only advertised on .
* All pictures are of the actual item for sale and were taken with my Nikon 2200.
So why not make a offer now - remember that offers automatically for you and you can end up winning the sale for much less than you offer.
IF YOU WIN
I can accept almost any method of payment.
If you pay by PayPal I will only post to your PayPal address.
Please wait until I contact you before paying.
If you would like a list of all buyers (offer history) then I will be happy to provide it.
Thanks. Níck Húntér
I may be offering the following at some future date and I invite you to register your interest.
Acoustical (Quad) QA12P QA12/P (no preamp - really a QA12). (garrard301_12) garard gerard gerrard deck record player motor 401