HONEYWELL 802360JA 24V SEALED ZONE VALVE MOTOR For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
HONEYWELL 802360JA 24V SEALED ZONE VALVE MOTOR :
HONEYWELL 802360JA"Original" Synchron 640, 24V, 50/60Hz, 5W, 6/5 RPM, Made in the U.S.A.
24V, 50/60Hz replacement motor for V8043, V8044zone valves
Replacement Part for V Series Zone Valves
Electrical Connections (in.)
6 in. leads
Electrical Connections (mm)
152 mm leads
Used With Valve
FUNCTIONAL REPLACEMENT FOR HONEYWELL MODELS V8044, V8043, BARBER-COLEMAN MODELS VA1203, VA1403, VA3203, VA3403, VA9988 FLAIR SUPERIOR ZONE VALVES 24V, ERIE MODELS 465, 631, 635, 672, 773, 747, BELIMO SEF24
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX
- We prefer PayPal and accept all major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as debit cards. We also accept Checks (must clear before the item(s) ship, and Wire Transfers
- Payment for all purchases is due within 5 business days from the date of purchase.
- For assistance with payment questions, quotes and volume discounts, contact our Customer Support at 866-321-HVAC during normal business hours.
- September 1st through March 31st (Winter Hours)
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 5pm and Sat: 8am - 12pm Sun: Closed
- April 1st through August 31st
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 4:30pm and Sat: Closed Sun: Closed
All international transit times are estimates. There is no gaurantee. There are many variables including customs holding items.
- We combine shipping on all of our items. If you are unsure how to do so, use the buy it now on all items desired. Then email us BEFORE payment and we will combine them for you.
- All orders are usually shipped the same business day if placed before 3pm EST. Shipment days are Monday through Friday. Next Day Air orders placed on Friday will arrive Monday (The next Business Day)
- Tracking information is sent to you automatically at the time of shipment and is always available if needed.
- All orders are inspected prior to shipment and are insured against loss or damage in transit.
- All international shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified. All international shipments will have tracking numbers.
- International buyers are responsible for all duties and taxes on internationally shipped orders. Sorry but we do not send "gifts". The package will be insured for the full value of the item(s) being shipped
- Refunds and Returns Orders may only be cancelled if the items have NOT been shipped to you. An order is not considered cancelled until you receive an e-mail from us confirming your cancellation (if the order ships before this confirmation is received the customer is still responsible for original shipping and return shipping costs).
- Once an item has been shipped, it may only be returned for a refund or exchanged for another product.
- Goods returned must be new, in original undamaged packaging. Items MUST be in resalable condition and will be inspected
- Refunds and/or exchanges will be provided once the item has been received in its original condition.
- The refunded amount will be for the price of the item only. We are sorry but we do not refund the original shipping amount
- All returns require Return Authorization (RA) number. Please contact customer service for your RA number
- We cannot give refunds for items lost during return shipping. Please ship items via insured methods such as UPS, Fed-Ex or Priority Mail
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Electrical items are NOT returnable once they have been installed unless the item is a warranty in which case we will send a replacement.
Our Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is always here to help you. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to call. If you want expedited shipping, please inquire. We ship daily via UPS and USPS.
Our Hours are:September 1st through March 31st (Winter Hours)
Patriot Supply distributes products that require professional installation. All customers acknowledge that they are responsible to employ trained service professionals to service and repair heating, cooling refrigeration and ventilation appliances. Parts sold by Patriot Supply may call for special tools or procedures for safe operation of the appliances. Buyers hold Patriot Supply harmless for injury, property damage, or any other losses related with the use of parts and equipment purchased from Patriot Supply. Patriot Supply does not support the servicing of HVAC/R appliances by untrained or unqualified personnel. Patriot Supply offers the public to buy the necessary parts for use by trained licensed professionals.
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 5pm and Sat: 8am - 12pm Sun: ClosedApril 1st through August 31st
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 4:30pm and Sat: Closed Sun: ClosedPhone: 866-321-HVAC (Toll Free)
Web site: Patriot Supply
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Dutch bucket tomatoes drooping, diseased?
Closed system nutrient replenishing
Dutch Bucket Spacing
Bato Bucket Size Question
Long Nute Change Interval Question
outdoors commercial setup, input needed
Hydro in AZ
Popular Hydroponic Items:
2bk34-1-1/8 Cast Iron Pulley 3-5/8" X 1-1/8" Bore Double Groove 4l,a &5l,b Belts
New Heatcraft 2531193s Motor 1/3 Hp S89-830
3730 1/2 Hp 1075 Rpm 230 Volts Air Conditioner Outdoor Condesor Fan Motor
El2014v1 Ao Smith Oil Burner Furnace Motor 1/6 Hp 1725 Rpm 48n Frame 115 Volts
Bell Gossett Series 100 Bearing And Pump Assembly
**siemens** Combustion Reversing Damper Motor Sqm50.264r1g4
Fasco A171 1-25 Hp 115 Volt 3450 Rpm Intercity Furnace Flue Exhaust Venter Blow
Mars 1/3 Hp 1075 Rpm 1 Ph 2 Spd Motor
Emerson 1/2 Hp 1 Ph 115 Volt 1075 Rpm 3 Spd Motor
A.o. Smith 1/3 Hp 240 V 3.1 A 4 Spd Motor