HONEYWELL 802360JA 24V SEALED ZONE VALVE MOTOR For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
HONEYWELL 802360JA 24V SEALED ZONE VALVE MOTOR :
HONEYWELL 802360JA"Original" Synchron 640, 24V, 50/60Hz, 5W, 6/5 RPM, Made in the U.S.A.
24V, 50/60Hz replacement motor for V8043, V8044zone valves
Replacement Part for V Series Zone Valves
Electrical Connections (in.)
6 in. leads
Electrical Connections (mm)
152 mm leads
Used With Valve
FUNCTIONAL REPLACEMENT FOR HONEYWELL MODELS V8044, V8043, BARBER-COLEMAN MODELS VA1203, VA1403, VA3203, VA3403, VA9988 FLAIR SUPERIOR ZONE VALVES 24V, ERIE MODELS 465, 631, 635, 672, 773, 747, BELIMO SEF24
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX
- We prefer PayPal and accept all major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as debit cards. We also accept Checks (must clear before the item(s) ship, and Wire Transfers
- Payment for all purchases is due within 5 business days from the date of purchase.
- For assistance with payment questions, quotes and volume discounts, contact our Customer Support at 866-321-HVAC during normal business hours.
- September 1st through March 31st (Winter Hours)
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 5pm and Sat: 8am - 12pm Sun: Closed
- April 1st through August 31st
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 4:30pm and Sat: Closed Sun: Closed
All international transit times are estimates. There is no gaurantee. There are many variables including customs holding items.
- We combine shipping on all of our items. If you are unsure how to do so, use the buy it now on all items desired. Then email us BEFORE payment and we will combine them for you.
- All orders are usually shipped the same business day if placed before 3pm EST. Shipment days are Monday through Friday. Next Day Air orders placed on Friday will arrive Monday (The next Business Day)
- Tracking information is sent to you automatically at the time of shipment and is always available if needed.
- All orders are inspected prior to shipment and are insured against loss or damage in transit.
- All international shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified. All international shipments will have tracking numbers.
- International buyers are responsible for all duties and taxes on internationally shipped orders. Sorry but we do not send "gifts". The package will be insured for the full value of the item(s) being shipped
- Refunds and Returns Orders may only be cancelled if the items have NOT been shipped to you. An order is not considered cancelled until you receive an e-mail from us confirming your cancellation (if the order ships before this confirmation is received the customer is still responsible for original shipping and return shipping costs).
- Once an item has been shipped, it may only be returned for a refund or exchanged for another product.
- Goods returned must be new, in original undamaged packaging. Items MUST be in resalable condition and will be inspected
- Refunds and/or exchanges will be provided once the item has been received in its original condition.
- The refunded amount will be for the price of the item only. We are sorry but we do not refund the original shipping amount
- All returns require Return Authorization (RA) number. Please contact customer service for your RA number
- We cannot give refunds for items lost during return shipping. Please ship items via insured methods such as UPS, Fed-Ex or Priority Mail
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Electrical items are NOT returnable once they have been installed unless the item is a warranty in which case we will send a replacement.
Our Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is always here to help you. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to call. If you want expedited shipping, please inquire. We ship daily via UPS and USPS.
Our Hours are:September 1st through March 31st (Winter Hours)
Patriot Supply distributes products that require professional installation. All customers acknowledge that they are responsible to employ trained service professionals to service and repair heating, cooling refrigeration and ventilation appliances. Parts sold by Patriot Supply may call for special tools or procedures for safe operation of the appliances. Buyers hold Patriot Supply harmless for injury, property damage, or any other losses related with the use of parts and equipment purchased from Patriot Supply. Patriot Supply does not support the servicing of HVAC/R appliances by untrained or unqualified personnel. Patriot Supply offers the public to buy the necessary parts for use by trained licensed professionals.
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 5pm and Sat: 8am - 12pm Sun: ClosedApril 1st through August 31st
Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 4:30pm and Sat: Closed Sun: ClosedPhone: 866-321-HVAC (Toll Free)
Web site: Patriot Supply
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Seeking Advice on Vertical Farming
Basic Ebb & Flow, looking for advice on vertical farming.
Need fertilizer high in potassium!
Drilling holes for net pots, the correct way
FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!
Zucchini leaves "bleaching"?
Advice on DWC
Rockwool damaging roots...
Water - Chloramines
HPS or MH
Beginner Question: Air pump?
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Dial 2012 1/3hp 2 Speed Cooler Motor 464639 D22
Used Dayton 1/30hp 115v Shaded Pole Hvac Motor
York Source 716225762 Motor 1/20 Hp 460v 3400 Rpm 0.16a 024-24115-020
Dayton, Belt Drive And Blower Motor 6k870b 1/4 Hp
New Fasco 7126-3774 Motor V .115 Hp 1/3 Amp 4.4 Rpm 1050 Hz 60
Uei Test Instruments Uem1091alt Aluminum Watt Electric Motor
Ao Smith 1/8 Hp Condenser Fan Motor W/capacitor 322p811 + 14" Revcor Fan Blade
Ebm-papst 4606n Ac Axial Fan Ball Bearing 115v 20w 50-60hz 119mm X 38mm 4606 N
Trane Blower Motor
A.o. Smith Condenser Fan Motor Fse1038s 1/3hp 208/230 V 825 Rpm