HP 5385A 10 Hz - 1 GHz Frequency Counter For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
HP 5385A 10 Hz - 1 GHz Frequency Counter:
HP5385A Frequency Counter 10Hz - 1GHz
The Agilent 5385A Frequency Counter utilizes interpolar-enhanced reciprocal counting to provide outstanding performance at a low cost. Frequency coverage allows measurements from 10 Hz to 1 GHz, with resolution of 9 digits per second. The 5385A incorporates a programmable alphanumeric display, accessible remotelyeither HP-IB (standard). The liquid crystal display (LCD) reduces component count, is easy to read (indoors or out), and improves counter reliability and serviceability.
The half-rack width 5385A instrument is portable, rackable, and stackable for use in the field, at a workbench, or as part of an ATE system. High input sensitivity extends applications.
- Extensive input conditioning improves accuracy
- Variable display digits improve readability
- External DC operation extends portability
- Standard TCXO timebase
- Proven reliability
- High Input Sensitivity
- Sensitivity of at least 15 mV rms reduces the need for preamps, and improves low level signal measurement accuracy.
- Extensive Input Conditioning
- A low pass filter, automatic or manual attenuator and trigger level control features provide versatile signal-to-noise conditioning for optimum accuracy.
- Variable Display Digits
- View only readable digits from stable signals by controlling the number of display digits. Use as few as 3 or as many as 11 digits.
- External DC Operation
- Wide range (9-15V) external DC input power allows use of sources such as 12V automobile power to keep the timebase warm, or charge the battery option while in transit to remote sites.
Thisunit has been tested and verified OK.
Thisitem is sold as-is, no returns.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Solenoid valves for stock solution control
Root problems and slime balls
Seeking Advice on Vertical Farming
Basic Ebb & Flow, looking for advice on vertical farming.
Need fertilizer high in potassium!
Drilling holes for net pots, the correct way
FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!
Zucchini leaves "bleaching"?
Advice on DWC
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Functional Used Hp Cerjac 156 Mts Sonet Test Set For Networks/maint. W/manual
Agilent 4395a Network / Spectrum / Impedance Analyzer
Rohde & Schwarz Crtu-w (crtu-pu & Ru) Wireless Wcdma Universal Protocol Tester
1 Used Untested Ixia 1600 Traffic Generator / Performance Analyser
Nsn Nokia Fbbc Module For Fsmf 472797a
Hp Agilent 4953a Protocol Analyzer Opt 001 /rs-232c/v.24/mil-188c/ Powers Up
Spirent Smartbits Gx-1405b Gigabit Ethernet, Gx1405b For Smb200, Smb2000
Agilent Hp Keysight 8560e Portable Spectrum Analyzer, 30 Hz To 2.9 Ghz
Fluke Networks Dtx-fom2 Sm Mm Fiber Power Meter Adapter For Dtx Analyzers Fom 2
Jdsu Iss-5116 Input Selector Switch, Used, Tested, Ebay Warranty Applies