HYDROPONIC GROWING PADS - BIODEGRADABLE MICRO MATS SEED GROW STARTER - 20"x10" For Sale
This item has been shown 1260 times.
HYDROPONIC GROWING PADS - BIODEGRADABLE MICRO MATS SEED GROW STARTER - 20"x10":
You are offerding on:
10 PACK - MICRO MATS HYDROPONIC GROW PADS - NewMicro-Mats hydroponic growing pads. Made from biodegradable wood fibers, these highly absorbentpads provide and excellent medium to grow wheatgrass, barley grass or microgreens without soil. Fits 20" x 10" trays.Product approved for use in Organic Systems - Organic Farmers & Growers Standards
- Perfect for Hydroponic growing
- Fits 20" x 10" growing trays
- Ideal for: microgreens, micro herbs, pea shoots, wheatgrass, barley grass, & more
- Product approved for use in Organic Systems - Organic Farmers & Growers Standards
- Produced from sustainably harvested wood
- Free from plastic and synthetic fibers
- Made with wood water holding capacity
Micro-Mats from Handy Pantry are perfect for those looking to grow wheatgrass, barley grass, microgreens, or other plants, without the hassle of dealing with soil. These mats are made from sustainable harvested wood fiber that is fully compostable.
Available in packs of 10, 50, 100, 200, and 500 mats, they fit easily into 20" x 10" trays, and allow you to grow all your favorite grasses and microgreens with the same methods you would grow them in soil. Being made of porous wood fibers, these mats absorb much more water than traditional hydroponic mats, which provides a much more consistent environment for growing style="font-family: Arial; font-size: medium;">
Be sure to add me to yourfavorites list!
Check out myother items!CHECK OUT OURABOUT MESECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ONOURPRODUCTS -MICROGREENS & SPROUTING KITS, WHEATGRASS KITS, JUICERS, HERBS & FOR ARTICLES ON WHEATGRASS AND YOUR HEALTH!
MicroGreens - FAQ
Q - What is the difference between Microgreens, Sprouts & Baby Salad Greens?
A - They different stages of a plant's growth:
- Sprouts– Sprouts are the first stage of a seed’s development and are generally grown without a growing medium (soil), but are sprouted and rinsed in a sprouting tray, jar or bag. They are usually eaten soon after the seeds germinate and are delicious and crunchy.
- Micro Greens– Micro greens are typically grown is soil or other growing medium and are the second stage of a plant’s life, where roots establish themselves and the first leaves (called cotyledons) appear. Micro greens are harvested at this stage before the true leaves (adult stage leaves) emerge. Plants in the micro green stage are typically at their peak of flavor intensity and have had the opportunity to absorb trace elements and micro nutrients from the soil.
- Baby Salad Greens– Baby greens are allowed to grow for a week or two beyond the micro green stage when the true leaves have emerged. Baby greens are harvested while they are still juvenile plants. The flavors are much closer to their full adult stage, and they have had ample opportunity to absorb more micro nutrients from the soil.
Reasons to Grow Microgreens
- Healthy-Microgreens are extremely dense in vital enzymes, minerals and vitamins and chlorophyll. There aren’t many foods you could eat that are fresher.
- Delicious-Enjoy a dazzling array of new flavors. Plants are at their absolute peak of flavor intensity at the microgreens stage of life.
- Different-Your friends and family will be amazed at this new and exciting way to eat. Microgreeens are perfect as a complete salad, additions to traditional salad, on sandwiches, in soups, as garnishes and much more.
- Fun-Microgreens can be grown hydroponically with virtually no mess. It is perfect for counter top gardening.Our kitstake the guesswork out of growing. Experiment with growing all types of microgreens for an exciting and challenging new hobby.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Hi there, I have a question, please help
Basil leaves turning brown Kratky
Hydroponics and Aquaponics - difficulties calibrating the pH
Kratky Method Nutrient Issue
DIY hydoponic DWC system auto top up
DWC Setup (India)
Indoor winter greens using flood and drain system with PVC pipes
cucumber leaf problems
How good a hydro grown plants?
What are your main difficulties with water in hydroponics?
My homemade deep water culture
can imagine the water running back through the pump
Light recommendation for Tomato Hydroponic setup (first timer)
what TDS level for leafy greens and herbs in indoor Tower Garden?
Nike consumatori che hanno maggiori probabilità acquistare
Adidas schuhe sind mit eingearbeiteten features ausgestattet
Nike einem breiten anwendungsbereich unter den sportarten
Lettuce and Germs... We've got mold
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Ecoplus 6-valve Air Manifold Trumpet Style 1/2" Inlet
- Goose 25 Pack - All Purpose Home And Garden Bags
Dirt Pot Hgdb7 Dirt Bag Reusable Planting Pot, 7-gallon
Black White Poly Film 5.5 Mil 10' X 100'
Flexible Multi Purpose Plant And Garden Ties, 50m Roll
Hydro-logic 1/2" Tubing Roll, 250', White
Active Aqua Elbow Connector 10 Pack, 3/4"
Flexible Multi Purpose Plant And Garden Ties, 5m Roll
Easygro 730120 Easygrow Lightite Silver/white Film Roll, 4.1' X 100'
Dry-packs Vmpet-2mil-50x100 Mylar Roll Sheeting Moisture Barrier Bags And Reflec