Hydroponics Online Store



Hydroponic Systems

Hydroponic Grow Lights & Bulbs

Hydroponic Tents & Grow Boxes

Hydroponic Ballasts

Grow Light Reflectors

Hydroponic Nutrients

Grow Media Rocks

Hydroponic Pumps

Hydroponic Pots

Hydroponic Books

Meters

Hydroponic Exhaust Fans

Hydroponic Seeds

Hydroponic Foggers

Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures


Search:



Hot Wheels Super Elite 1/18 Ferrari F430 Scuderia For Sale


Hot Wheels Super Elite 1/18 Ferrari F430 Scuderia



This item has been shown 0 times.

Buy Now

Hot Wheels Super Elite 1/18 Ferrari F430 Scuderia:
$280

Hot Wheels Super Elite 1/18 Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Description

This caris from my own personal collection and has been stored 90%of the time in the box. The other 10% it was displayed in an enclosedacrylic case. This is the very detailed Super Elite version of the Ferrari F430from HotWheels.

Condition

This car is listed as used because it has been out of the box and displayed but the car is inMINT conditionand the boxisNEAR MINT.

Shipping

I ship all my sales using USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to protect both the buyer and seller.

Refunds

I normally don't do refunds but I understand things do happen which is why I must ship with insurance, BUT if something does happen, I'm always willing to work with the winning buyer to resolve any problems.

Good Luck, Happy offerding, and Thanks for Looking!


Buy Now


 

Hydroponic Forum Discussions:

Conversion of DWC to RDWC
Coco Peat in NFT
PVC vs. Vinyl Fence Posts for Hydro
new to hydroponics and off to a bad start...
Air Max 2016s will certainly benefit the Local American youth sport and training
This version on the adidas Superstar Boost opts for more of a premium appearance
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra TWO. 0 Essential colorway gives you
Drip Vs DWC
White Anti-aphid Mesh
Use for Aloe Vera as a nutrient or a PH down?
Dutch Bucket Help!
new grower - rising ph
Lettuce Floats
First most of us saw mid-air Max 95 Silver
Protected NMD doesn big t necessarily mean
Another multicolor variation of the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 OR MORE is introduced to kic
We re anxious about the potential of extra NMD
Adidas NMD People sneaker line
Adidas NMD R1 and XR1 received
Less than a year soon after its debut

Popular Hydroponic Items:


Hot Wheels Baja Breaker Real Riders Special Edition #g7197 New In Pack 2003 Blue picture
Hot Wheels Baja Breaker Real Riders Special Edition #g7197 New In Pack 2003 Blue


1:43 Gearbox 2000 Providence Police Dept. picture
1:43 Gearbox 2000 Providence Police Dept.


1:43 Road Champs  1999 Arkansa Highway Patrol picture
1:43 Road Champs 1999 Arkansa Highway Patrol


Hot Wheels 2000 First Edition Chrysler Pronto Purple New #150 picture
Hot Wheels 2000 First Edition Chrysler Pronto Purple New #150


1:18 Exactdetail Limited Edition 1968 Shelby Gt 500kr Cobra Jet 1 Of 1,250 707a picture
1:18 Exactdetail Limited Edition 1968 Shelby Gt 500kr Cobra Jet 1 Of 1,250 707a


V-mans All In Poker Tournament 2009 Drag Bus picture
V-mans All In Poker Tournament 2009 Drag Bus


Johnny Lightning - Camaro Legends - 1968 Chevy Camaro Convertible - 1/64 Diecast picture
Johnny Lightning - Camaro Legends - 1968 Chevy Camaro Convertible - 1/64 Diecast


Takara Tomy Tomica Limited Vintage Tomy Tec Lv-n81c Audi 80 2.0e Europe Blue New picture
Takara Tomy Tomica Limited Vintage Tomy Tec Lv-n81c Audi 80 2.0e Europe Blue New


Hot Wheels Lot Of 2 Chrysler Pronto Green & Purple picture
Hot Wheels Lot Of 2 Chrysler Pronto Green & Purple


Hot Wheels Lot Of 2 2001 Mainline Road Rocket & Power Pipes picture
Hot Wheels Lot Of 2 2001 Mainline Road Rocket & Power Pipes