This item has been shown 0 times.
Premium Pro Growing Tent - 3' x 3' x 6'8"
Click an Image to Enlarge
NOTE: The photographs shown above are pictures of our actual growing tents, however, the images may show a different size tent than you are ordering. Therefore, the tent's size and shape, and the location of the vents may appear slightly different than what is shown.
This listing is for a tent measuring: 3' x 3' x 6'8"
• Professional grade - This premium, freestanding, built-to-last tent is perfect for use by all levels of growers; amateurs and pro's. Allows the growing environment to be controlled and manipulated as needed; open, close or vent system to adjust temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, and light conditions.
• Versatile - Suitable for use with all growing systems; hydroponic, aeroponic and soil-based cultivation. Compatible with all types of lights; Incandescent, LED, Fluorescent (Standard, CFL & T5) and HID (Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium & Dual-arc).
• Premium material - Outer shell is constructed from commercial-grade (600D), puncture-resistant, waterproof, oxford nylon fabric. This material is completely non-toxic, and is also mildew and fire-resistant.
• Superior light blocking - Heavy-duty material is completely opaque; blocks ambient light from entering, and system light from exiting.
• Maximum reflection - Extremely efficient, highly-reflective interior allows plants to utilize all the supplied light without waste. Durable, fade-proof, advanced reflection surface is thermally adhered to the outer shell; will not separate or tear. Surface is mildew and fire-resistant, non-toxic and washable.
• Premium zippers - Our growing tents use industrial-strength, oversized (#10), coil zippers; coil zippers are designed to curve and go around corners without opening / separating. These premium zippers will last a lifetime without failing, and ensure your tent will remain closed when you want it closed. Velcro tabs are used to secure the door in the open position for convenience while working.
• Double floor - Separate floor-pan with 5" tall lip provides a second layer of protection against any accidental system leaks or spills.
• Sturdy - Frame and all corner supports are crafted from powder-coated, high-grade, high-capacity tubular steel; won't crack like plastic tubing/fittings and won't collapse or sag like aluminum. Removable upper rails provide overhead support for lighting, odor control and ventilation systems.
• Tool free assembly - Unit can be completely assembled in minutes. Frame and corner supports connect together without tools; locking in place with spring-loaded, sure-lock pins. Pins can be released to disassemble tent equally as fast.
• Multiple access points - System contains several ducted ports with drawstrings; the drawstrings can be used to tighten the ports to fit a matching size (or smaller) flange or duct, to reduce the size of the port for specific ventilation or equipment needs, or to close off the port completely if unused. There are also multiple rectangular, mesh-covered vent windows, with integral flaps to control light entry/exit. These ducted ports and vent windows can be used in multiple combinations for ventilation, ducting, tubing, wiring, filter systems or other uses.
Model: Super Pro - 900
Assembled size: 3' x 3' x 6'8"
Shipping: Usually same business day
• Brand new grow tent, securely packaged in original box
• Complete frame with sure-lock pins
• Steel corner joints
• Heavy-duty roof supports and equipment rails
• Additional protective floor-pan
• Assembly instructions
NOTE: Lights, Growing System, Fans & Filters not included. Ducting is not included except for short pieces of tent material attached to the ports.
Shipping cost to:
Continental US (48 States)
Alaska, Hawaii & Guam
Australia & New Zealand
Philippines, Singapore & Thailand
European Union (All EU countries except Italy)
Norway & Switzerland
All other countries, please use the "Ask a question" link at the bottom of the page.
Click an Image to Enlarge
American Specialty Tool...we appreciate your patronage!
If you have any questions, please contact us before offerding through the "ask a question" link at the bottom of the page.
We will do our best to respond immediately during normal business hours.
After purchase: Check-Out Now! Click the "Pay Now" button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a "Buy It Now" purchase.
After purchase: Check-Out Later! If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via
e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within three hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase.
You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have5 days from the
end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Please make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
We accept the following forms of payment.
Sales Tax: For shipments toFlorida addresses only, we collect 6%Sales Tax.
Shipping quote: For shipping rates, please see the table above. The flat rates quoted in the table will apply for most destinations in the countries / states listed. Occasionally (usually, but not always in remote/rural areas), some addresses will not qualify for the service or rates that are quoted. In this case, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, and we will not be obligated to honor the quoted shipping price. Alternately, the Purchaser is always welcome to pay the additional shipping expenses to their location.
Expedited shipping service: We offer free rush-processing on every order; if your cleared payment is received prior to 3pm EST, our goal is to pick, package and ship your order that business day. For continental U.S. delivery, items weighing less than 13 oz. usually ship through USPS First Class Mail, items from 13 oz. to 2 lbs. usually are sent USPS Priority, and heavier items usually ship via UPS Ground. Internationally, most items ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Neither UPS nor USPS guarantee their transit times, and delays do happen from time to time. We reserve the right to choose the appropriate shipping carrier and class for each order.
Combined-shipping discounts: If you purchase multiple items from us, you can combine the checkout within 5 days of your first purchase. In some cases, this will reduce your shipping charges, if there are any. You will pay the "First Item" shipping rate for the heaviest item, and you will only be charged the "additional items" rate (shown in the shipping table on all of our listings) for all other items on the order. Some items or destinations may not qualify for the additional item rate, even if displayed.
United States Buyers: If you are paying through PayPal, you must have a confirmed PayPal address. Local pickups are available on items weighing 35 lbs. or more.
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, charges and brokerage fees (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer’s responsibility and are not included in the item’s price or shipping charges. Please check with your country’s customs office prior to offerding/buying to determine what the costs will be, and to ensure the item you are purchasing is legal in your country.
Shipping Protection: Shipping Insurance is highly recommended, but optional. This protects you against damage incurred during transit. Delivery delays and Customs’ holds are not covered. Shipping insurance is provided by our own SIP plan. Insurance will be quoted and added to your total at check-out. If you wish to decline this coverage, simply uncheck the insurance box when you check out.
Terms of sale
DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND INDEMNITY: By placing a offer / purchasing this or any other product (“Item”) from Seller or Seller’s affiliates (collectively known as “Seller”), no matter in which venue or location the sale is consummated, you (“Purchaser”) represent that you are of legal age (18 years or older) to use this Item, enter into this agreement, and become bound by its terms. There are inherent risks involved in using any product, even while using protective equipment (which Purchaser is responsible to investigate and obtain), including but not limited to: serious physical injury, and possibly death. Purchaser acknowledges that Seller is neither the manufacturer of this Item nor an agent of the manufacturer. Purchaser waives all liability of Seller and claims against Seller for damages, losses, costs, injuries, penalties, expenses, attorney’s fees and liabilities of whatever nature whether in tort, contract, warranty or strict liability, including without limitation those resulting from injuries or deaths of persons and damages to property resulting from, or arising out of or in connection with the use of this Item, loss or liability resulting from negligence, operational deficiencies or failures, acts of God, or other cause (whether such causes are avoidable or not) caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly by Purchaser, Seller's employees, representatives, agents or third parties (collectively, "specified claims"). Under no circumstances is Seller responsible for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if Purchaser has been advised of their possible existence. Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Seller harmless from and against any and all specified claims. Seller hereby disclaims all claims, express and implied, with respect to this Item, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or that the Item is free from latent defects. Purchaser has had the opportunity to contact Seller to ask any questions regarding this Item prior to purchase. Item is sold in its current as/is condition as described subject only to warranty for repairs if offered. Purchaser knowingly and freely assumes all risks of ownership and use, known and unknown. If Purchaser loans, re-sells, gifts, or transfers the Item, Purchaser will obtain transferee’s agreement of all the terms contained herein. Should any legal cause of action arise, the Buyer agrees to defend Seller, and hold harmless, and forever release the seller, from any and all legal liability. PURCHASER WARRANTS THAT THEY HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY THIS AGREEMENT, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Some items include the option to make a "Best Offer." Depending on the item, our system for accepting or rejecting those offers is automated; therefore any comments included with the offer will be ignored. If you have any special requests, please email us prior to making an offer.
Due to fraud and other reasons, we reserve the right to limit sales to certain countries, and the right to block / cancel offers for any reason, such as where seller protection is not available from PayPal. We reserve the right to cancel an order or terminate a sale for any reason. We will not be obligated to honor any item prices or shipping quotes offered incorrectly due to computer or human error.
All items are 100% brand-new, and not refurbished in any way, unless the listing specifically states otherwise. Boxes may be opened for the purpose of testing, inspecting, photographing, adding additional padding/packaging/instruction supplements, or ensuring the completeness of the item.