This item has been shown 7549 times.
Great price, honest reliable sellers!
Buy with confidence!
This sale is for a brand new, factory sealed
InStep Quick N EZ Double Bicycle Trailer (Orange/Gray)
- Bike trailer offers outstanding value for family-minded recreational cyclists
- Simple design folds down for easy storage and transportation; two-in-one canopy has bug screen and weather shield
- 16-inch pneumatic tires with molded rims provide performance and style
- Coupler attaches to almost any bicycle; included stroller kit with swiveling front wheel and handle bar
- 33-pound trailer has a 100-pound weight limit
Take your kids along on the next bike ride while keeping them safe, dry,
and comfortable in the InStep Quick N EZ trailer. An outstanding value
for family-minded recreational cyclists, it boasts a simple design that
folds down for easy storage and transportation. 16-inch pneumatic tires
with molded rims provide performance and style in spades, and the
two-in-one canopy has a bug screen and weather shield to keep your
precious cargo protected.
A versatile coupler attaches to almost any
bicycle, and the included stroller kit with swiveling front wheel and
handle bar means this versatile device instantly transforms into a
double stroller in seconds. The 33-pound trailer has a 100-pound weight
We cannot ship to APO addresses or PO Boxes. We can only ship to the USA States. (no territories) No international shipping. Hawaii and Alaska, please ask first.
's response system includes four rating categories. We work very hard to deserve top ratings in all response categories, and hope buyers will take a moment to reward us with 5 star response, which we always return in kind.
Some buyers do not understand the response system, and some buyers misuse the response system, which makes a worse marketplace for everyone. We ask buyers to consider the following before leaving response.
1) Item as described: Did you received what you ordered? We don't bait and switch, we use the manufacturer's product information, and all items ship in the original factory packaging and are brand new unless very clearly stated otherwise. If an item arrives in anything less than perfect condition then something happened in transit, and we ask you to contact us ASAP so we can make it right BEFORE leaving response.
2) Communication: All buyers receive a purchase confirmation at time of purchase, a payment receipt, and an email from us with order information, which includes estimated shipping and delivery times. Your order page will also show the estimated delivery date. We also respond to emails very quickly, often in a matter of minutes or hours, even on weekends (though on weekends it sometimes takes a bit longer).
3) Shipping time: Every listing and order page shows standard handling times and estimated delivery dates. Very often items ship and arrive even sooner than this. If your item arrives within the stated delivery estimate, we ask you to leave us a good rating in this category. Some buyers are very unreasonable and expect their item to arrive 10 minutes after they buy it, and unfairly punish sellers who deliver what they promised when they promised. We trust that our customers will not act that way, just as we don't take advantage of them.
4) Shipping and handling charges: Clearly noted in all listings - so if you don't agree with it, don't buy it! Our total prices are always very competitive.
In addition, we ask buyers to limit their response comments to our performance in these categories. The response section is not the place to leave product reviews (not our fault if you don't like what you buy, and it's not to our credit if you do), comment on whether or not you got the best price on the planet, or make other comments that are really not related to our having delivered what you purchased in a timely fashion.
If you feel that for some reason we fell short of our goal to receive 5 stars in all categories, please let us know why so we can improve our business. And even if we aren't perfect, please remember that we are human just like you, and we try our best to do things right - so cut us some slack. We're a small family-owned business trying to make it, not a huge company that doesn't care.