This item has been shown 326 times.
Up for sale is a WW2 authentic Japanese sniper scope. It's marked "4x7 takatiho Tokyo No. 12041"
Clear glass but has black fibers and a spots.
The scopes finish is like a paint with a few scrapes and scratches but no dents.
I guess its fixed power because I don't see any adjustment knobs. Sold as is.
US buyers pay10.00 dollars for priority shipping. International buyers pay 20.00
On Jun-27-11 at 07:39:16 PDT, seller added the following information:
been asked a ton of questions about so...
1. there is no buy it now price
2. i bought it at a pawn shop
3. my reserve is 100.00 and its been met so this scope is going out to somebody.
4. im not an expert, have questions ask ill try to answer
5. being sold as is because this is a used scope and there is no guarantee of accuracy or holding zero.
6. the scope is 4 power magnification
On Jun-28-11 at 08:20:55 PDT, seller added the following information:
i got a bunch of questions about "why would the japanese stamp a sniper scope in english" "its post war because it has english on it" and other not so nice things. I went down to the library and found a copy of Honeycutt's book "Rifles of Imperial Japan" and turned to the sniper scope markings section and took a picture.
scope markings are legit and the serial number "12041" falls within WW2 observed procurement ranges
so before you send me a nasty message pls take the time to read a book or at the very least google it.
scope "spots" are in the glass not on the glass, glass is not broken or cracked.
Again scope is sold as is. have a question pls ask.