This item has been shown 13251 times.
You can also order by phone. 208-346-7194 using acredit card.
1 pound water solublekelp.
Make your own affordable Organic Seaweedfertilizer!! Free shipping in USA!!
FROM ATRUSTED E B A YS E L L E Ralsofind us at k e l p 4 l e s s . co m
We have sold over 1800 pounds of this producton (domestic and international customers)with 100% positive response. We take pride in delivering a quality product with fast USPS Priority shipping. Feel free to read our response!
We have alsoused this product on our personal food plotsfor over8 years with fantastic results! Use in gardens, houseplants, lawns, trees, greenhouses, rowcrops, ornamentals,and pastures.
Soluble Kelp Powder is a natural plant growth stimulant obtained by alkaline hydrolysis of the seaweed plant Ascophyllum Nodosum. Soluble Kelp Powder contains a natural balance of major and minor nutrients, enzymes, amino acids, humic acids and other organic substances totaling over 60 elements.
Nitrogen..........1 - 2%
Also contains trace amounts of Sulfur, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium, Boron, Iron, Manganese, Copper,Zinc, and carbohydrates.
Benefits of Soluble Kelp Powder:
- Improves seed germination and increases root development.
- Increases bloom set and size of flowers and fruit.
- Increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants.
- Relieves stress in plants caused by extreme weather conditions.
- Increases plant vigor, and thus imparts a greater resistance to disease, insect attack, drought, and frost.
- Increases microorganisms in the soil that can fix nitrogen from the air.
- Increases mineral uptake from the soil and into the plant.
- Increases the storage life of fruits and vegetables by retarding the loss of protein, chlorophyll, and RNA.
- Retards the aging process in plants (senescence), thereby lengthening the production season.
- Many of the trace minerals contained in seaweed have important regulatory functions when applied to land plants, and in the animals and humans that consume the plants.
How to Use
- Dissolve 4 dryounces in1 gallon of water to make the concentrate. For smaller batches dissolve 1 dry ounce per 1quart of water.
- Always dilute the concentrate downeven further with water.
- Dilute 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water
- Foliar application is the most efficient and effective method. Kelp extracts are 8 to 20 times more effective when applied to the leaves then when broadcast on the soil. Spray as a fine mist until it drips off the plants’ surfaces.
When to Use
- ApplyKelp Powderto improve specific growth stages. For example:
To promote additional buds, apply when plants are beginning to bud
To extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables, spray 10 days before harvesting
To lengthen the life of cut flowers, spray a day or two before cutting.
- In lieu of trying to catch specific growth stages, apply every4 to7 days.
- Thekelp solution should be sprayed in the morning or late afternoon when the leaves' stoma are open. Avoid applying between noon and mid-afternoon when the sun is most intense and the stoma are closed. Also avoid spraying before it rains or while it is raining.
How to Store
- Soluble KelpPowder has a shelf life of four years when kept from extreme temperatures. Avoid freezing and direct sunlight. Always close the storage bag tightly.
Dilution Rates and Application Frequencies
Leaf Spraying:Vegetable gardens, Flowers, Lawns, Fruits, Berries, Trees, and Shrubs:
- Large areas: mix 1 gallon ofconcentrate with enough water ( usually 25 gallons of water) to cover 1 acre.
- Small areas: mix 1 tablespoon ofconcentrate with enough water (usually 1 gallon of water)to cover 300 square feet
Seed Treatment:Treating seeds or seed pieces withkelp prior to planting will improve seed germination, root growth, and early seedling vigor. Seeds or seed pieces can be treated in one of the following ways:
- Lightly mist the seeds or seed pieces before planting with 4 teaspoons of concentratediluted in 1 gallon of water.
- Soak the seeds, seed pieces, or bulbs for 5 to 10 seconds with 4 teaspoons reconstitutedkelp diluted in 1 gallon of water.
Rooting Solution and Transplanting:
Kelpalso can be used as a rooting solution. Place cuttings in a solution ofKelp and water until roots develop, then plant. When planting, water in withKelp solution. Dilution Rate: 4 teaspoons ofconcentrate to 1 gallon water.
If you are applying this product directly to the soil, (not spraying the leaves of plants) you do not need to dilute the product down. Mix 4 dry ounces in 1 gallon of water and apply directly to the soil or around the base of plants and follow up with regular irrigation.
At this applicationcoverage is 500 to 1000 square feet per gallon of concentrate
We have this product in bulk and we re- package it into smaller sizes. Please refer to this listing for mixing and application instructions. Feel free to contact us using the(CONTACT BUYER) link if you have any other questions, or at k e l p4 l e s s . c o m