Lowrance LCX-15mt Sonar GPS Chartplotter fishfinder For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lowrance LCX-15mt Sonar GPS Chartplotter fishfinder:
Up for offer is a Lowrance LCX-15mt GPS,mapping, fish finder. It is very clean and the screen and the front of the unit are as close to new condition as you can get. It has two slots for sd cards and isupgrade-able. Here is what is included the LCX-15mt graph, GPS antenna receiver, power wire, HS-WSDX transducer with mount,operations manual, Gimbal mount and knobs.The pictures do not do it justice. My camera does not show how nice the picture is. Here is the specs I coppied off a web site for informational use only. !!!!!!!!!
TheLowrance LCX-15MTSonar and GPS System is a top choice for recording, high-resolution, high-performance LCD sonar, available with precision GPS+WAAS/Mapping features. A pro-proven and pro-preferred choice!
Lowrance LCX-15MT Features:
- Huge 6.54" (16.77 cm) diagonal Monochrome Transflective FSTN LCD
- Incredible 350V x 480H resolution - 168,000 pixels total
- Advanced cold cathode backlighting
- Programmable 16-level grayscale
- Multiple full- and split-screen sonar/GPS options
- 4 background gray tone type="disc">Single-frequency 200 kHz selectivity
- Up to 1,000 watts RMS (8,000 watts peak-to-peak) power
- Depth range to 3,000 feet (915 m) and beyond
- FlashGraf LCD flasher+sonar graph with GRAYLINE
- HyperScroll displays fish targets at higher boat speedsStandard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), GRAYLINE, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., FishTrack, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS/WAAS receiver WAAS supported with software version 2.2 or higher
- Works with optional MapCreate custom mapping software
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes/100 waypoints per route
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 37 map zoom ranges, 0.05 - 4,000 miles
- Two waterproof MMC/SD memory card slots for mapping, recording, and upgrading
- Compatible with optional Lowrance FreedomMaps and Navionics Classic and HotMaps electronic charts
- Advanced digital recording/playback of sonar graph and GPS details - plus custom map uploading - with reusable Multi-Media Cards
- Packed with 200 kHz Skimmer high-speed transom mount transducer with temp sensor, LGC-12W remote GPS antenna, flush mounting kit and power and data cables
- High-impact screen cover
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
new here, questions. starting medium, seeds.
Help me finish this set up please.
Any Idea What This Is ? fungus or disease?
NFT Setup in Florida Keys
space and wattage ?
Hydroponic Lettuce Fertilizer 24-15-36
Setting up a Kratky system for Baby Greens and DWC for larger plants
organic hydro nutrients?
My Very First Setup
Can you water-stress hydroponic plants?
Newbie - want to produce fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) and ruta (Ruta graveolens)
35 day old system...
Thoughts on my setup?
Real Newbie Question
Heirloom Tomatoes Yummy Yummy
distance from light to plants
Flood an Drain Shedule for Beans
Prevent algae growth
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Airmar P37 Triducer Multi Sensor Depth Transducer W/ Brackets 5-hole R6-19
Zercom Marine Lpg2000 Liquid Paper Graph Depth Finder Fish Finder Locator Head
Lowrance Hs-50/200-dx Deep Water Transducer
Raytheon Raymarine L760rc + "plus" Hsb2 Color Gps Chartplotter Sonar Fishfinder
Raytheon St60 Tridata Speed Depth Display Repeater A22017 Autohelm Raymarine
Raytheon St60 Speed Display Head A22009 Autohelm Raymarine Seatalk Network
Raymarine St60 Speed Display Head A22001 Autohelm Raytheon Seatalk Network
Humminbird 407930-1m 778c Hd Sonar 640vx640h 5.0" Diagonal New
Raymarine St60 Maxiview Seatalk Data Display Head A22036 Autohelm Raytheon Rare
Furuno 582l Color Fishfinder