This item has been shown 661 times.
This is aused Lycoming LO-360-A1G6D engine that is currently up for sale. S/N of the engine is L-375-71A
- Engine SMOH: 3345.1 Hours
- Engine Total Time: 5566.1 Hours
- Log from 10/25/1999 to 7/31/2017 (I do not have the oldest log book, there are some LH engine entries in the RH engine (this engine) logs)
- Engines last 100 hour inspection: Feb. 10th 2012
- Last Annual Inspection: January 3rd 2011
- Removed from Beech 76 Duchess
- Max H.P. 180 @ 2700 RPM
- Heavy Case / Wide Deck
Engine was NOT involved in a prop strike!
Last compression results were #1 76/80 #2 78/80 #3 78/80 #4 78/80
What you see in the pictures is what you are getting - includes:
- Starter (Electrosystems M/N MZ-4220, 12V)
- Bendix Magneto (M/N D4RN-2000)
- Carburetor (M/N HA-6 P/N 10-5230)
Anything else you see in the pictures that I left out is INCLUDED
I will be more than happy to ship this engine to you. If you are interested in a quote, please email me your zip code and I will get you a quote withEstes Freightor ABF whichever is cheaper. Should you want to arrange your own freight, you are more than welcome to. We will need a commercial address to ship this item to.
Any questions send me an email and I will get back to you asap. Do you need some copy's of the logs? Want more pictures? Let me know and I can email or fax those over to you. I will need a an email address from you to send info. Good Luck offerding
I sell a lot of aircraft engines on so you can offer with confidence that you are buying from a reputable business rather than someone working out of their garage. If engine is not howI described it to you than I offer 100% refund.
I will not end sale early, so please do not ask. What you see in the pictures is EXACTLY what you are getting. Need additional pics or have any questions please let me know and I will get back to you ASAP. offer with confidence.