This item has been shown 395 times.
MINT 1930s Singer Featherweight Portable Electric Sewing Machine Model 221 -
- 1 Comes with everything you see.
- Hardly used at all and kept in the original box,
- Tested, sews a nice, tight straight line. All the controls working.
- A rare find!
Works perfectly. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL ITEM.
- Things wrong:
- Parts of a few letters have rubbed off "The Singer Manufacturing Co." see pic
- Nick on original case, see pic,
- Only slight signs of use, VERY SLIGHT!
Comes with lots of original extras IN excellent condition.!
- Original case, instructions, Foot Peddle, Singer Power cords, Singer lube, oil, and box, 12 extra sewing attachments, 8 bobbins, ALL IN excellent condition.
If you have any questions, please ask before you offer.
- Working hard to always have happy customers and maintain my 100% rating, please leave positive response and I will do the same.
- If you have ANY problems whatsoever, PLEASE email me so I can PROMPTLY correct any problems, there should never be a reason for you to leave negative response.
- If you change your mind when you get the item and decide you no longer want the item, you are responsible for shipping cost plus a 15% restocking fee.
- In the unusual event that the item is not as described, I will give you an exchange or full refund included all shipping costs.
Put your highest offer in NOW,
so you don't forget or get sniped later...
On Sep-27-11 at 19:48:32 PDT, seller added the following information:
On Sep-30-11 at 10:11:09 PDT, seller added the following information:
This is made in the 50's not the 30's,
sorry for the confusion, I listed this item before as 30's before I figured this out.serial number: AJ214108