Normatt Battery Operated Polaris Mustang Snowmobile OB For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Normatt Battery Operated Polaris Mustang Snowmobile OB:
Normatt Battery Operated Polaris Mustang Snowmobile OB
DESCRIPTION: Normatt Battery Operated Polaris Mustang Snowmobile OB
Up for offer is a nice clean Normatt Battery Operated Polaris Mustang Snowmobile OB listed as described on the box:
- Easy to steer. Turns and handles like a real snowbile.
- Runs at night with a powereful headlight.
- Hitch for pulling a sled.
- Requires 2 "D" size batteries (not included)
- Powerful track and drive mechanism to pull and climb over o
COMPOSITION: Plastic and Metal
- Item(s): The snowmobile is in very good condition with the following notations:
- One ski is more mobile in an up and down motion than the other - it is NOT broke.
- One of the six blue wheel-like discs is cracked and has been repaired. A disc to the left of the cracked one has a small hair line crack and appears to have been repaired.
- The plastic windshield has small scratch marks, but there are no cracks.
- Otherwise, the body is in very clean condition. Some minor wear, but still it still has very good color and definition. The rubber tread is soft and pliable and turns freely on the rotating drums. The battery compartment is very clean - no rust.
- Now the bad part. It does NOT run. I tested it with new batteries. The motor is most likely burned-out or maybe its just a loose wire or faulty on/off level. My guess its the motor. It may be repairable. Since it does not work, it is being sold "AS IS WITHOUT ANY GARANTEE THAT IT WILL WORK".
- Plently of pictures from all sides. Nice find for the avid toy collector. I could not find a like model on . I looked on the internet and found two other identical models on other sale sites. It appears to be rare or at least, a hard to find item.
- Box(es): OB is in good condition. As the photos show, there is wear with creases and tears, although none are series. Sturdy and usable box with a cardboard insert.
Item(s) NOT SEALED in their factory container will be sold as 'AS USED and AS DESCRIBED' since I have no way to verify its original condition and usage.
Item(s) SEALED in their factory container will be sold as 'AS NEW'.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions as its best to resolve any concerns that you may have before you place a offer or after the winning offer.
MEASUREMENTS: 12" L, 4" W, 5" H
- Normatt Products Division of Textron
BUYER AGREEMENT OF SALE:
- Payment: PayPal only. Payment is expected 5 business days after invoice is received or an email notifying when payment can be expected. NOTE: If payment or request for an extension is not received within 5 business days, I reserve the right to cancel the sale and report it to as a non-payment.
- Shipping: Acutal cost. Least expensive will be used depending on the package weight and size.
- US Priority Mail (2-3 days delivery) is the primary shipping method.
- US First Class Mail (2-3 days delivery) will be used if the package weight is 14 oz. or less.
- US Parcel Post (5-6 days delivery) will be the primary method if the package size and weight makes shipping cost substantially higher than Priority Mail.
- US Medium or Large Flat Rate (2-3 days delivery) will be used if the cost of the other three methods is more expensive than flat rate shipment.
- Multiple Orders will be combined into one shipping package using one of the above shipping methods.
- Handling: $2.00 charge ADDED to domestic and international shipping. Multiple orders will be assessed only one handling charge.
- Guarantee: If you are not unconditionally satisfied, your offer price, mailing, and handling will be refunded after you have returned the purchased item(s). You are responsible for the return mailing cost.
- International buyer: NOTE: Do not send payment until you have received the invoice as a $2.00 handling charge must be added to shipping. Your payment will be rejected if you pay without the added handling charge. US Postal rates have increased and the package size measurements have decreased. Therefore, the item could be VERY expensive to ship depending on the country, package size, and weight. Please ask for the shipping cost before you offer.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Need some tomato help
Basic Nutrient Strength Question
Non-Circulating (Kratky) Hydro Nutrients?
Can I use the same nutrients for lettuce and strawberrys?
new here, questions. starting medium, seeds.
Help me finish this set up please.
Any Idea What This Is ? fungus or disease?
NFT Setup in Florida Keys
space and wattage ?
Hydroponic Lettuce Fertilizer 24-15-36
Setting up a Kratky system for Baby Greens and DWC for larger plants
organic hydro nutrients?
My Very First Setup
Can you water-stress hydroponic plants?
Newbie - want to produce fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) and ruta (Ruta graveolens)
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Vintage Battery Operated Toy Helicopter Apache H-64 Nib
John Deere Tractor Sounds Flashlight Learning Curve Toy Rolling Wheels Hood Pops
Vtg 80s Playtime Solid Gold Rock Star Cassette Player Recorder Like Fisher Price
2000 ~ Bigfoot Monster Truck 4x4 ~ 25th Anniversary ~ Battery / Rc Truck~ Rare
Rare Vintage Schaper Stomper Future Force Destroyers Electronic 605 Tank 1985
Batman - 2008 The Dark Knight Handheld Lcd Electronic Game
Vintage Formula 1 Computer Racer- Battery Operated-by Radio Shack With Box
Rough Riders Stomper 4x4 Datsun Not Working
Mattel Vertibird Air Police