This item has been shown times.
HANDBELLS , COPPER25 PCS HANDBELL
A handbell is a bell designed to be rung by hand. To ring a handbell, a ringer grasps the bell by its slightly flexible handle traditionally made of leather, but often now made of plastic and moves the wrist to make the hinged clapper inside the bell strike. An individual handbell can be used simply as a signal to catch people's attention or summon them together, but handbells are generally heard in tuned sets.
- Copper25 PCS(Chromatic scale)
- Bell 2.9"dia Handle 3.5" total 5.3" weight 0.2 lb (92g for each)
- Clappers with a mechanism that controls the ring, much like a traditional handbell.
- These are actually madeof all brass material same as making for professional Cymbal but Plastic handle.
- The bell has plastic stand so bell doesn't roll.
- We can post to Worldwide. If you are in exclude shipping locations, Please contact us for shipping cost.The chromatic scale is a musical scale with twelve pitches, each a semitone or half step apart. A chromatic scale is a nondiatonic scale consisting entirely of half-step intervals having no tonic due to the symmetry of its equally spaced tones.Check out various handbells 8pcs/12pcs/20pcs/ Note: Import duties isnot included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Pleasecontact me to discuss about Import duties for the item.
Thank you for watching copper handbells demonstration the sound. listed copper handbells are not for professional player, however this is the best quality of sound among thoese type of handbells. In my opinion, Sound is good enough for professional emsemble. Unfortunately, you can not buy individual bell if one breaks or lost. Frankly, It is not easy to be broken. There is no after service but only replaced if you find problem the handbells. The video clip is demonstration the copper bell sound. Recording bell sound is very difficult, I hope it is helpful to make your decision . Camera was set 19ft(6m) away from the bell player.