This item has been shown 20869 times.
Two-Way PC VGA Video Text Graphic Overlay Processor
Two-Way PC VGA Video Text Graphic Overlay
This VGA-to-video and video-to-VGA dual overlay processor is designed to overlay any PC VGA signal or computer-generated text/graphics onto existing video
footage or vice versa for overlaying video feed onto computer VGA screen with chroma keying blending effect.
This video overlay system superimposes the down-converted computer text/graphics image on top of
the external composite video signal or mix the video camera signal with the PC VGA input signal for overlay output with special visual combined effect.
This video overlay system provides user a perfect DIY tool and cost effective solution for adding Icon images, photos, subtitles, lyrics,
clock time, etc onto the video feeds for creating powerful informational video for digital signage, multimedia project, education, advertising, media center, video studios, wedding photographers and all post production related tasks.
High quality overlay result in real time.Also very popular application for churches and bible study groups who need to add computer-generated text such as song lyrics, titles, menu, descriptions to the live video content.
This VGA video overlay system can work with all analog video cameras and computer signal to produce real time blended video output for further integration with video mixer or distribution amp for instant broadcasting, post production, video capturing and online streaming.
Even home users can make their own amazing multimedia content
and see special video overlay effect
results in real time just like what the professionals are doing.Give your home movies and business presentation a boost by adding text and graphic to your home or corporate video now.
This dual purpose video overlay processor is a stand alone video overlay hardware. All plug and play with no driver installation needed. Easy
operation and control by front push buttons, IR remote control or RS232 console
control through PC.
Multiple Video Inputs And Outputs
This system is featured with one VGA input, one composite RCA input and one S-Video input for the background source.
The overlay outputs are simultaneously available through
its RCA video out and S-Video out at the same time with no lags. The VGA input and VGA out of this overlay processor creates the VGA loop-through so users can have the
computer screen displayed simultaneously on both VGA monitor and TV set at the same time
Multiple Video Processing Modes
This video overlay system offers numerous features and operation modes, which can be used in conjunction with the included software.
The are 4 selectable operation modes available
from the on-screen menu:
- VGA pass-through mode for viewing the computer
screen on a TV or video monitor before overlay or
- Video pass-through mode for viewing the
videos from the composite RCA or S-video input alone on TV before overlay or mixing process.
- Mixer mode to display the mixing result after the process that the computer-generated content
or the whole computer screen will be semi transparent and superimposed on top
of the composite RCA or s-video source such as video camera or DVD player.
- Overlay mode with 4 selectable chroma color keying in blue, green, red and black color. When using the selected color keying for background at overlay mode, the blue/green/red/black color background
form the VGA input or video input will be keyed away and reveal the image behind
it depending on
whether PC VGA keying or Video keying is selected for operation.
Differences between Mixer and Overlay modes. Mixer mode shows both the
whole computer input screen together with the composite video input while the computer
VGA signal or composite video signal will look semi-transparent and overlap with
the other video screen.
Advanced Chroma Color Keying
Chroma key backgrounds are popular in digital video production and editing. It is a technique used for
combining two images/frames together in which a
color from one image is removed or made transparent, revealing another image behind it.
It is a great way to add special visual effect to the video footage and widely used in film and video production to combine
multiple images into a single image stream. Typical example is like having a news reporter standing in front of a green or blue screen as foreground and then
overlaying the footage of a news reporter over a computer-generated animated map or weather-radar scene in the background.
Dual Overlay Process
The overlay mode of this unit will help users remove the mono tone color from the backdrop of
a computer source or video source input. There are two ways of color keying used
in overlay mode. One is PC key used for chroma effect on VGA input and
the other CV key is used for chroma keying on the analog video input
Overlay mode with PC key selected will
remove all the mono color background from the
editor screen of the caption software on a PC and
displays the remains on top of the video image in solid color (non transparent).
So if you have text or images over a blue/green/red/black background, the only
portion to be shown on top of the video will be the text or image part. Visually
the text message or computer graphics are overlayed onto the video.
When the CV key (video key) is
selected in overlay mode, this unit will remove the selected
blue/green/blue/red color background from the selected RCA or S-Video input and displays the remains
on top of the computer VGA input. So if the video input is from camera with a
teacher or instructor standing in front of a green backdrop, the green color
background will be keyed away when the unit is set for CV key, resulting in
showing only the footage of teacher/instructor on top of a computer-generated
data sheet. So the final overlay output will have the visual effect of showing
the teacher/instructor standing in front of the spread sheet screen or whatever
the computer screen as the background.
PC VGA-Based Chroma Keying
This equipment can help overlay and synchronize the computer-generated texts/titles/captions, graphics, photo images, logos, banners with external video feed from media sources like video camera, camcorder, DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver or other video source for smooth playback, recording or further video production.
Text arrangement such as text color, font style, cursor positioning, and the background color can be all controlled
and arranged through the editor screen of the supplied caption software. Users will need to install the caption software
on a Windows-based PC first
before preparing the content to be overlayed. No limits on the entry and location of text/characters.
Graphic images (such a logos or icon
image) can also be imported to the caption editor screen of a PC to create on-screen sprites. Still images or animated icons in gif format can all be added to an incoming video source or a self-generated color background.
Other controls include showing/hiding the text, showing/hiding
picture images, showing/hiding the caption area and showing/hiding the clock on the page.
This caption software also provides users with great flexibility to arrange text titles or messages in rolling or static style
for advertisement to appear on videos. Text scrolling can be in either horizontal or vertical styles as the following screens showing:
Easy Caption Software Operation
The captioning software provides easy subtitling with comprehensive selection of font styles, font colors, graphics and
backgrounds. Users can use this software for achieving the following tasks:
- Writing up video text messages or subtitles in rolling or static style for advertisement to appear on video footage.
- Importing graphical images from a digital camera or scanner to the editor screen for composing first before publishing
- Adding company logos or banner to the video feed for signage or advertising.
- Adding clock time to the video screen for information purpose.
Also a perfect tool for DIY Karaoke content by creating special visual effects like Icons, pictures, graphics, titles, subtitles, lyrics, deception, time clock, date, etc to the music video for private video production.
Adjustable Color Keying Levels
Users can toggle through selection of different chroma color key effects to calibrate a chroma key effect.The unit's tolerance for error in the color keying can be adjusted manually. There are various intensity levels of color keying effect from the on-screen system menu for users to control and adjust color
keying effect and achieve the best results desired.
PC VGA To TV Video Scan Converter
This unit is also served as a standard PC to TV video scan converter, providing high-quality video output with advanced filtering technology built in to remove flickers during the scan rate conversion.
VGA Input Sizing/Positioning Control
This professional overlay processor allows users to manually control the
horizontal and vertical sizes and position of the VGA source signal for optimal
overlay result. This feature is called "PC Aspect" from the
on-screen system menu.
Video Input Source Picture Control
This unit also allows users to manually control the input picture quality
from its CV or SV input. The picture elements such as Contrast, Bright, Color,
Hue, Detail are available for manual adjustment in order for optimal overlay
result. This feature is called "CV Picture" from the on-screen
Pan, Position, Zoom functions are available for more detailed presentations.
There are 9 numeric buttons on the IR remote controller representing 9 sub-areas of the full screen. Press any one of the buttons on the IR remote to select its corresponding sub-area (about 1/9 of the VGA screen size) to be enlarged into full screen display on TV for more detailed presentation or special emphasis.
RS-232 Console Control Port
This video overlay processor can be controlled via the RS232 serial port commands, which allows this unit
for long distance control and for quick and easy programming.
The RS232 serial port adapter cable is included in the standard package for console system integration.
- Full-featured two-way
PC VGA/Composite video overlay processor with selectable background color keying.
- High quality video overlay output and cost effective solution of adding text titles and images into existing video feeds in real time for
applications such as captioning, advertising, logo insertions and adding computer data to
external video feed.
- Superimpose PC-generated texts and graphics onto
analog video feed from camera or DVD player onto live video feeds for instant broadcasting.
- Superimpose video signal onto the connected VGA
- Selectable PC VGA key or CV video key for overlaying PC VGA/Graphics signal
onto external video signal or the other way around.
- 4 selectable chroma keying in blue, green, red and black color.
- 4 selectable output modes for overlay mode, mixer mode, VGA pass mode and video pass mode.
- Simultaneous overlay outputs from RCA and
S-Video out with no lags.
- High quality computer graphic to TV video scan
- Advanced video mixer with overlay and mixer support.
- Supports picture adjustment on VGA input,
RCA and S-Video input.
- Supports color key level adjustment.
- Supports text scrolling in horizontal and vertical styles.
- Perfect tool for DIY Karaoke content by creating special visual effects like Icons, pictures, graphics, titles, subtitles, lyrics, deception, time clock, date, etc to the music video for private video production.
- Independent horizontal/vertical sizing and positioning
for the VGA input.
- The supplied captioning software provides an easy subtitling tool with comprehensive selection of font styles, font colors, graphic templates and background colors from using any Windows-based PC.
- Supports Pan, Position, Zoom functions for more detailed presentations.
- Supports worldwide video system in NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N,
- Remote control by IR remote or distant
control through RS232 connection with a PC.
- Easy operation by using front push buttons, IR remote or RS232 console control.
- Universal switching power supply for worldwide use.
- Video Text Generator for adding subtitles
or text message to existing video feed for information purpose or
- Education/Business Video: Add text and computer graphic to corporate or training class video for presentation or informational broadcast.
- CCTV security surveillance:
Merges computer-based DVR output with external video feeds for semi-transparent Picture-On-Picture effect.
- Commercial or home video production.
- Digital Signage: Using computer imaging tool for preparing media content for all electronic bulletin board or information kiosk display.
- Home Entertainment: Enjoy PC games, internet videos or DVD movies on TV. Create your own Karaoke video with lyrics using your computer.
- Class rooms/ training or any other media presentation events.
- Computer video or internet video broadcast.
- Multimedia events for classrooms and bible software output for churches.
- Computer video recording on VCR/DVD recorder.
- PC video game output to TV for home entertainment.
Input Resolution Support:
640 x 480 up to 85Hz
800 x 600 up to 85Hz
1024 x 768 up to 85Hz
1280 x 1024 up to 85Hz
1600 x 1200 up to 60Hz
Input Video Connectors:
1 x PC VGA
1 x Video 1 Vp-p 75 ohm
1 x S-Video 1 Vp-p 75 ohm
Output Video Connectors:
1 x PC (Pass through)
1 x RCA 1 Vp-p 75 ohm
1 x S-Video 1 Vp-p 75 ohm
Output Video System Support: NTSC, NTSC4.43,
PAL B/G/D/K, PAL M/N, SECAM
- Operation Control: By IR remote or push
buttons on the front panel
- On-Screen Menu Operation:
- PC VGA Output Picture Control: Contrast, Bright, Color, Hue,
- PC VGA Screen Output Aspect Control: Horizontal Size, Vertical
Size, Horizontal Position, Vertical Position, Phase Adjustment, Reset
- Video Output Picture Control: Contrast, Bright, Color, Hue,
- Chroma Key Adjustment: Color Key Phase, Color Key Level, Chroma
Color Key Selection (Red/Blue/Black/Green), Reset
- System Setup:
- OUTPUT MODE: PC VGA, VIDEO, PC KEY, Mixer Mode
- CV System: NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/ SECAM
- PC VGA ZOOM: 1 ~9/OFF
- DISPLAY: INFO/OFF/ON
- REMOTE: 0~3
- System Info: PC INPUT/CV INPUT/OUTPUT/VERSION/EXIT
Power Supply: 110 to 240V AC input with DC 5V 2.6A output
- Dimension: 9.3"(W) x 5"(D) x 1.8"(H)
0 to 40 degree C ( 32 to 104 degree F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 degree C ( -4 to 140 degree F)
20 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Video overlay processor
- IR remote controller
- Caption software cd disc
- RS232 adapter cable
- AC/DC Power adapter
- Cable set of VGA cable, RCA and S-video cable.
- User manual