This item has been shown 522 times.
Up for sale is a used Peavey Model XRD 680 Powered PA Mixer, including an Operating Guide which was downloaded from the Internet.
This mixer was pawned and has been tested to power on only. We have not tested the mixer further due to lack of technical knowledge and equipment. Our typical return policy detailed below will certainly apply if the mixer is not in good working condition.
All of the knobs, levers and buttons are accounted for, appear to be original, and are working smoothly and correctly (please see ourphotographs for more detail). There are various scuffs and scratches from previous use. There is also dust and grime from storage.
This is a great powered PA mixer. It has dual 150 watt power amplifiers and each channel features front panel and output monitor level controls, as well as high, mid, low equalization and effects emphasis controls. Each channel has a studio quality impedance (XLR type input) microphone input as well as a 1/4” line input. Switchable +48 V phantom power is provided. There are 8 separate microphone channels. It has a 9-band graphic equalizer plus multiple effects built in.
For full specifications on this mixer, please visit the following Website and scroll down to page 9.
The only items contained in this sale are those described above and shown in the photographs.
Please view the pictures for more details and feel free to ask any specific questions you may have.
Buy with confidence!
Please take amoment to read our sale policies:
Customer Service Policies
- If you cannot complete the payment transaction please do not offer on the item.
- Items have a three (3) day from confirmed receipt of goods return policy unless otherwise stated. This means you have three (3) days from confirmed receipt (FedEx or USPS time stamp) to let us know you are not happy!
- We will not - under any circumstance - honor our return policy if it is stated in the item description that the item is being sold "as is". No exceptions to this policy will be considered.
- Our return policy will also not be honored in instances of "Buyer's remorse". The return policy will, however, be gladly honored if the item is not as described. We do our best to describe every item accurately, but have been known to make mistakes!
- We will be more than happy to leave response after a Buyer’s response has been posted.
- Office Hours are between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Mountain Time (Phoenix, Arizona), Monday through Friday (excluding major Holidays).
- email is checked frequently. Response time almost always occurs within 24 hours (excluding most Holidays and weekends). Please be patient, as some of your questions may take some time to answer based upon our knowledge of the item.
- Our response is extremely important to us. If you buy an item from us and you are not happy for any reason whatsoever, please contact us before leaving response. We are always willing to negotiate a pleasant transaction for all parties involved.
- We reserve the right to void any and all sales during their duration on .
- We WILL NOT end any sale early if the item has received a offer. This is out of respect to other buyers and Watchers. Please do not ask for exceptions to this policy. It is firm.
Telephone: (602) 889-1502
- We ship the majority of our items via FedEx Ground in the Continental United States. Those items will be fully insured in the amount of the purchase price. Less heavy and smaller items may be shipped via U.S. Postal Service viaPriority Mail at our discretion. We will determine which method is the least expensive and most convenient for the prospective Buyer. Alaskan and Hawaiian buyers please ask for a U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail shipping quote before offerding (include your Zip Code please!).
- When we ship via the U.S. Postal Service, we will ship via Priority Mail - using their Click-N-Ship Internet Service or PayPal shipping services - only. NO EXCEPTIONS! We do not make trips to the Post Office, and Priority Mail is the least expensive method offered online.
- Orders are always shipped within one (1) business day after receiving payment unless we notify you otherwise.
- Interested International buyers should inquire about shipping and handling charges BEFORE offerDING! If the item is available to International buyers, we will be happy to provide a quote.
- We will not, under any circumstance, declare a lower value than the purchase price on any International shipment, and we will not declare your item a “gift”. PLEASE do not ask as your question will be ignored.
On Apr-12-11 at 02:41:13 PDT, seller added the following information:
© warranty v2.0