This item has been shown 6420 times.
Why The Hydro Source?
Powerbox DPC-12000 HID Light Controller
DPC-12000 240-Volt H.I.D Lighting Controller
- 12000 Watt Capacity
- 15x Outlets(10x timed 240 volt outlets, 4x timed 120 volt outlets, 1x continuous 120Voutlet.)
- GFCI circuit breaker protection.
- Programmable Digital Timer
- Detachable Trigger Cord
Every Powerbox is Built By Hand in the U.S.A. With a "Quality-First"Philosophy. Powerbox products provide enhanced safety and reliabilityto your operation by utilizing only the best components available. Each unit ishand assembled and inspected by skilled craftsmen to ensure trouble-freeoperation, ultimate reliability and lifetime durability. Many companies chooseto outsource production overseas, but we have made the commitment to build allof our products here in the U.S.A. where we can directly supervise production inour own state-of-the-art facility. This is what helps make Powerbox productsthe best in the industry.
Power Outlets Are Direct-Wired, Not "Daisy-Chained." When itcomes to high-voltage electricity, cutting costs by minimizing wire gauge andwire connection methods can lead to dangerous circumstances and shortenedproduct life. All Powerbox products are built with direct-wired outlets, whichhas two benefits: 1.) Direct-wired outlets allow maximum current flow. There areno resistance "bottlenecks" created by current being passed-on from one outletto the next. Powerbox outlets have individually wired feeds with over-gaugedwire, which creates virtually no measurable resistance, allowing all of theprecious and expensive power to flow directly to your devices, without currentloss. 2.) Direct Wired outlets allow for increased protection and reliability.In a daisy-chain configuration, if any individual outlet goes out, everysuccessive outlet in the chain goes down. In a direct-wire configuration, if oneoutlet goes out, all other outlets continue to function as normal, and you don'tlose power to your devices.
Heavy-Duty Relay. In all lighting controllers, the relay is oneof the most important components. The relay is the "Gate" that opens and closeswhen triggered by the digital timer (or trigger cord), and allows power to flowto your devices. The relay carries full-load power and supplies current to allof the outlets. Smaller relays may "work," but they create extreme amounts ofunneeded resistance - the biggest bottleneck to uninterrupted current flow.
Resistance is like an electrical thief - it wastes electricity, increases yourpower bill, and creates unnecessary heat - things that most people want toavoid. All 240V Powerbox products use industrial-strength relays that are builtto handle the heavy demands of today's H.I.D. lighting and other devices, withease - relaying precious power with 99.9% efficiency, and virtually nomeasurable resistance.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) Protection. At Powerbox,Safety is a paramount concern. Let's never forget that 240V power is dangerousand must be handled with the greatest respect. Since water is an essentialcomponent to every garden, all Powerbox products are built with Ground FaultCircuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection. What this means, is that you are protectedagainst severe shock and/or electrocution in the case of an unexpected wateraccident. From something as common as a splash, to something as severe as anaccidental flood - in the case of a water accident, our GFCI circuit interruption device immediately cuts power to the Powerbox and connecteddevices, to protect your life, safety and property.
Choice of Digital Timer and Trigger Cord. All Powerboxproducts come with a built-in digital timer that is both highly-functional andreliable, to provide flexible control over your lighting devices. In addition tothe digital timer, Powerbox products come with the option of a "Trigger Cord"to allow other devices to control the On/Off cycles of the Powerbox. Thisprovides the ultimate in flexibility. Use Powerbox as a fully-functionalstandalone device, or combine it with other sophisticated control equipment togain even greater functionality.
Plug & Play or Hardwire Connection. Powerbox products comewith the ultimate in installation flexibility. For those with no electricalwiring experience, you can choose an easy-to-install Plug & Play model(available for models up to 50 Amps), or for the more advanced, you can choose ahardwire model that allows for direct connection to your main panel.
Durable Enclosure. Even at first glance, you can tell that aPowerbox is a heavy-duty product. Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, Powerboxproducts are built to standup to heavy use and last a lifetime. Baked-on powdercoated finish resists scratches and is easy to wipe clean. Solid steel resistsdents and dings. The highest quality inside and out is what make Powerboxproducts the best and most durable available.
5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. The extreme quality and carethat go into the production of each Powerbox is backed-up with the bestwarranty, too. You can be assured years of reliable and trouble-free operationthat is backed up by a 5-Year Warranty - 3-Year No Hassle repair or replacement,plus an additional 2-year pro-rated warranty.
So, if you are looking for the best, most reliable, 240 volt hydroponic lighting timer available,look no further than Powerbox.
Powerbox - The #1 name in high-voltage power control for yourhydroponics lighting and equipment.
What's in the Package
Why Buy From The Hydro Source?
We ship "lightning" fast!
We're here when you need us! Call us anytime 1-626-915-3128
Your order is packaged by experts!
Low overhead means low prices!
Many items can be shipped worldwide! Email us to check.
Our response and sales record speaks for itself!
Shipping and Handling
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. All orders will be shipped within 2 working days. Most will go within 24 hours. You will automatically receive a tracking # via email once we have shipped your order.
- All domestic orders will be shipped by Fedex ground or USPS priority mail. If you need to use a special carrier i.e. PO BOX w/ USPS, please email us and let us know.
- We will only ship to the address provided during payment.
- We are not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged if insurance is not purchased.
- Shipping and handling rate is fixed and non-refundable.
- Shipping rates apply to 48 contiguous United States. PR, HI, AK, APO/FPO and US Territories incur a higher rate.
- Orders over $100 may require a signature confirmation. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- International orders will be shipped using USPS international priority. Shipping time will be 10-14 days.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Some items may not be shipped internationally. Please email us with questions before offerding.
- International buyers please be aware of the voltage ratings in your country. Most of the electronic equipment sold by The Hydro Source are 120V unless stated otherwise.
- We accept all credit card payments through Paypal.
- We do not accept personal checks, no exceptions!
- We will
ONLY ship to address specified during payment.
Payment must be received within 7 days after the end of sale.
Terms and Condition
- 9% sales tax for California residents
- All products are brand new, never been used and not refurbished unless otherwise stated.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- response is automated. Once we receive response, you will receive + response instantly.
- If response is not wanted, do NOT leave response for us and no response will be left.