This item has been shown times.
Why The Hydro Source?
Powerbox DPC-12000D HID Light Controller
The Powerbox® DPC-12000-D is a 12-outlet, dual zone HID lighting controller.
Each zone of six 240V outlets is controlled by its own trigger cord
(user-supplied timer is required).
You get the ultimate in protection, thanks to an advanced
microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker that can sense a wide
variety of dangerous conditions on downstream loads and instantaneously
de-energize all connected devices, helping prevent fire and electrocution.
Designed and manufactured in California from the best industrial-grade
components, the DPC-12000-D is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved.
Setup is fast and easy. Plug directly in to a 240-volt range-type outlet (NEMA
type 14-50r) to be up-and-running in minutes, or hardwire directly to your
panel. Rated for continuous capacity, there are 50 Amp and 60 Amp versions
There are a total of TWELVE NEMA type 6-15 240V outlets to power your lights,
and 6 NEMA type 5-15 120V outlets to run your light-duty accessories. The 120V
outlets are wired for constant power. LED status lights show that protection is
active and status of light cycles.
Safe, quick to install, and easy to use. Don't even consider plugging your
expensive gear into a cheap controller. Lighting requires more power than
anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, Powerbox®
is your only choice.
- Microprocessor-controlled main GFCI circuit breaker helps prevent fire &
- Protection tabs to prevent accidental breaker shutoff.
- Dual zones allow you to run two separate environments.
- Twelve NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlet receptacles.
- Six NEMA type 5-15 120-volt outlet receptacles.
- 120V Trigger Cords activate outlet zones.
- Four foot main power cord, with custom lengths available.
- Plug & Play into 4-prong range-type outlet (NEMA 14-50r), or hardwire to
- Durable powder coated 14 gauge seamless steel enclosure.
- Keyhole tabs 16" on center for easy mounting to wall studs.
- INPUT: 240VAC, Rated for 50A, or 60A at 240V, 4-Wire Connection.
- Three Phase compatible models available.
- ETL Listed, UL Approved, CAN/CSA Approved.
- Designed and manufactured in California.
- Five-year warranty - Legendary Powerbox® quality.
What's in the Package
- Powerbox DPC-12000D
Why Buy From The Hydro Source?
We ship "lightning" fast!
We're here when you need us! Call us anytime 1-626-915-3128
Your order is packaged by experts!
Low overhead means low prices!
Many items can be shipped worldwide! Email us to check.
Our response and sales record speaks for itself!
Shipping and Handling
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. All orders will be shipped within 2 working days. Most will go within 24 hours. You will automatically receive a tracking # via email once we have shipped your order.
- All domestic orders will be shipped by Fedex ground or USPS priority mail. If you need to use a special carrier i.e. PO BOX w/ USPS, please email us and let us know.
- We will only ship to the address provided during payment.
- We are not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged if insurance is not purchased.
- Shipping and handling rate is fixed and non-refundable.
- Shipping rates apply to 48 contiguous United States. PR, HI, AK, APO/FPO and US Territories incur a higher rate.
- Orders over $100 may require a signature confirmation. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- International orders will be shipped using USPS international priority. Shipping time will be 10-14 days.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Some items may not be shipped internationally. Please email us with questions before offerding.
- International buyers please be aware of the voltage ratings in your country. Most of the electronic equipment sold by The Hydro Source are 120V unless stated otherwise.
- We accept all credit card payments through Paypal.
- We do not accept personal checks, no exceptions!
- We will
ONLY ship to address specified during payment.
Payment must be received within 7 days after the end of sale.
Terms and Condition
- 9% sales tax for California residents
- All products are brand new, never been used and not refurbished unless otherwise stated.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- response is automated. Once we receive response, you will receive + response instantly.
- If response is not wanted, do NOT leave response for us and no response will be left.