RCA LC-1A Duo-Cone 15in ALNICO Speaker MI-1141-A PAIR For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
RCA LC-1A Duo-Cone 15in ALNICO Speaker MI-1141-A PAIR:
HTML Style Sheet
LC-1A (MI-11411-A) Coaxial 15in Alnico Speaker - 15 Ohms
An impressive design from the esteemed
Harry Olson and RCA, the RCA LC-1A is a 15 inch Duo-Cone 2-way design
utilizing an ALNICO magnet structure. There are many special features
within this design.
- A specially-shaped
curvilinear special-pulp paper cone;
The internal damping in the pulp of the bass cone helps to ensure a
smooth frequency response. The congfiguration of the very shallow
curvelinear cone influences the high frequency response and
- A dense foam-rubber dampening
ring fitted in the corrugated surround; Damps unwanted resonances and
absorbs out-of-phase information and prevents its reflection back to
- Conical deflectors reduce the
velocity of wave propogation in the large cone, this
broadens the directivity pattern. Decrease the angle into which high
frequency waves from the tweeter feed, thereby increasing the output of
tweeter. Diffract sound from the tweeter, thereby broadening the
- A 'butterfly' tweeter
attachment deflects the tweeter output in order to broaden the
- The mounting brackets on the
frame (the ears) are stepped back to
allow the speaker to be flush-mounted with the baffle from the rear.
This eliminates the well-known cavity effect, which makes for a "
hollow, chesty sound ".
Here is the Data Sheet for the LC-1
- Two RCA LC-1A (MI-1141-A) 15in Coaxial Drivers (One Pair).
- Units are in EXCELLENT condition, show very minor wear.
- Units are in EXCELLENT working condition and sound great.
- Cones, surrounds, and spiders show no flaws. Several of the
Acoustical-Domes on the driver on the left show deformation. The
Acoustical-Domes on the driver on the right are unmarked.
- Measure 12.0 and 12.5 Ohms DCR at the input terminals.
- Rear magnet trim covers show wear.
- Both woofers work well and both tweeters work well.
- Buyer to prepay for RCA LC-1A Pair and
- Please Note: The shipping
calculator shows the cost for shipping ONE speaker, double that figure
for the shipping total for BOTH speakers.
- Local pick up is welcome.
- Actual unit in photo.
- Sold as is, with no further guarantee.
- PayPal or Visa/Mastercard/AMEX thru PayPal
accepted directly also.
Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges
are not included in the item price or shipping
charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs
office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to
- These charges are normally collected by the
(shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them
for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below
value or mark items as "gifts"
- US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Copyright 2011 Text and Images, All Rights Reserved
- Contact us to sell your
valuable items on !
This item may be
AUDIO VIDEO CHOICES, Inc.
601 E Indian School Rd, Suite
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Open Tues - Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-4pm
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Dutch bucket tomatoes drooping, diseased?
Closed system nutrient replenishing
Dutch Bucket Spacing
Bato Bucket Size Question
Long Nute Change Interval Question
outdoors commercial setup, input needed
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Beautiful Vintage Acutex Act 4.2 Transducer 2-way Speakers
Pair Of Bose 901 Series Ii Drivers In Good Condition
Pair Of Peavey 118d Sub-woofers With Covers, Very Good Working Condition
Pair Ar Rock Partners - Acoustic Research Vintage Classic Speakers
Two Technics 3" Midrange Speakers Pulled From Model Sb-afc31
Altec A7-500w-ii Magnificent Speakers, Beautiful Pair: Final Markdown Price
Lorenz Ag Klangfilm Bv6/bn6 Re604 Amplifier (2xkl71403) Triode With Power Supply
Altec Lansing 205 Loudspeakers Great Sound Nice Wood Cabinets
Thespeakerstandmanjbl (lisa) Vintage Style Speaker Stands
Klipsch Heresy Ii Crossover