This item has been shown 0 times.
Up forsale is this old vintage Ridgid Supreme Versatapper Drill Press Tapping Attachment No 6200.
Capacity No10thru 1/2"
used, arbor 2
Please, see the pictures for the condition of this item. You may find something in the pictures that we didn't mention in thedescription, as we sell mostly older items. We do our best to show the defects, but sometimes they are missed. If you have questions, please ask, we respond frequently to our emails.
We havea lot ofvintage military and old tools in our store (Buy it Now!).Check our response comments!!!We want to give you five star service, please give us 5 star response or contact us.
1. We combine shipping. If you are buying more than one item, please wait for your invoice to pay. If shopping over more than one day, please drop us a note to let us know you are offerding on more items. We will send a new invoice each evening.We are professionals and each of our packages will be shipped with USPS (smaller ones) that have a delivery confirmation code. Check in your "My " section to see when you package has been sent, we usually send the next day, but please give is 48 hours to send after payment has been made.
2. In order to protect our buyers as well as ourselves, we only ship to the address on the paypal transaction. Please do not ask us to ship to a different address.
3. Please do not ask us to change our sales to do a buy it now. In order to be fair to all our clients, we do not do this. Please participate in our sale.
4. Please look below the photos in our sale to see if we have answered any buyer questions that may add to the description of the item.
International Shipping Information:
1. Please ask for International Shipping Prices PRIOR to offerding.
2. Please check in the sale to see if this item will be shipped internationally.
3. Import duties, taxes, charges are not included in the quoted shipping price or the item price. these charges are the buyer's/ buyer's responsibility. You must know your country's customs office rules to determine what any additional cost may be incurred. Please do not think these additional charges are part of the shipping charges.
4. We do not mark merchandise below the purchased value, or mark them as "gifts" ~ US and International governmental regulations prohibit this practice.