Red Ocarina H Fiehn Vienna Austria Sweet Potatoe Flute For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Red Ocarina H Fiehn Vienna Austria Sweet Potatoe Flute:
This listing is for a Red Ocarina or Sweet Potatoe Flute byH Fiehn Vienna Austria
- I purchased this at my local sale last month
- I just have to tell you the story associated with this piece. I like to go to the sale and buy pieces that are interesting to me. What is intersting to me is quite often humorous to others. When this piece came up the saleeer said "I don't really know what it is". Hey Deb! Sure enough I offer on it...........and he said I just knew you would like it. So in reality I knew nothing about it. Went home and started to look it up. Found one exactly like it in black that sold on . I was so pleased to find out about it that I told my friend, an ex-art teacher. I asked her if she had ever heard of an ocarina. Ends up that she taught students how to make them....she thought that it was fantastic to make an object out of clay, be able to vary the form and produce music from it!
- This ocarina dates to around 1876. It has the gold impression from the H Fiehn company. There are also golden markings at the holes with mostly numbers a few letters.
- C6 is impressed on the handle piece near where your mouth goes to blow air in
- There is a golden oval near that. It appears that this has the faint markings of letters and a standing man...I can't make these out
- There is a small chip in the paint and surface red at this area.
- No other cracks or chips
- Ocarina is made from baked clay
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
new here, questions. starting medium, seeds.
Help me finish this set up please.
Any Idea What This Is ? fungus or disease?
NFT Setup in Florida Keys
space and wattage ?
Hydroponic Lettuce Fertilizer 24-15-36
Setting up a Kratky system for Baby Greens and DWC for larger plants
organic hydro nutrients?
My Very First Setup
Can you water-stress hydroponic plants?
Newbie - want to produce fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) and ruta (Ruta graveolens)
35 day old system...
Thoughts on my setup?
Real Newbie Question
Heirloom Tomatoes Yummy Yummy
distance from light to plants
Flood an Drain Shedule for Beans
Prevent algae growth
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Antique - Wooden Bass B-flat Band Flute, C. 1908, England
Antique Wooden Hy Potter - 5-key F-flute - Beautiful
Antique - Firth, Hall & Pond - 1-key Boxwood Flute - Flamed Boxwood
Antique - Gaubert (lille) - Spectacular Rosewood 5-key Flute - C. 1865
Klingson - Hammerschmidt 8-key Flute
Ocarina Antique Wind Musical Instrument French Red Gold Patina Wow Flute
Xl Ocarina Flute Rare Mexican Antique Musical Percussion Instrument Folk Art
Antique Alligator Whistle 9"l Grey Black Well Detailed No Damage Museum Quality
Vintage 1.7 Bamboo Shakuhachi Monks Flute Restored By Perry Young
1800's Large Clay Antique Austrian 10-hole Ocarina, Sweet Potato Style