This item has been shown 0 times.
VINTAGE SANSUI MODEL 9090DB AM/FM MONSTER STEREO RECEIVER
WORKING CONDITION : VERY GOOD
FM LISTEN : PUT DOLBY FMON DOLBY SELECTOR
THE RECEIVER HASFEW SCRATCHES ON WOOD CABINET.
Add Shipping Surcharges for shipment to AK, HI, and PR
The Sansui 9090DB is a stereo AM/FM receiver released by the Sansui Electrics Company in 1975. At the time, it was a high-end unit, and included a built-in Dolby processor, meaning it could receive Dolby FM broadcasts without additional hardware.
Full-Power Output and Frequency Range
- TheSansui9090DB's output is rated at 125W RMS per channel, minimum, with both channels driven simultaneously. Its frequency range, at 125W RMS or less, is 20Hz to 20,000Hz.
- At 125W RMS or less, the 9090DB's total harmonic distortion and intermodulation distortion are both less than 0.1%, resulting in very high fidelity.
Physical Dimensions and Weight
- The Sansui 9090DB measures 21-5/16 inches (540mm) in width by 7-3/16 inches (182mm) in height by 15-11/16 inches (397mm) in depth. It weighs 52lbs (23.6kg).
Electricity Requirements and Compatibility
- The Sansui 9090DB can use voltages of 100V, 120V, 220V and 240V at 50Hz or 60Hz. It is compatible with electrical grids in the USA and Canada only.
- The Sansui 9090DB is rated at a power consumption level of 435 watts. Its maximum consumption is 650 watts.
- For FM stations, the Sansui 9090DB is capable of tuning between 88MHz and 108MHz. For AM stations, it's capable of tuning between 535kHz and 1,605kHz
Dolby Play Cal
Dolby Record Cal
Audio Muting: -20dB
FM Muting Off
Speakers: A, B, C, A+B, A+C
Bass: 300Hz, Defeat, 150Hz
Treble: 1.5kHz, Defeat, 3kHz
Dolby Function: Dolby FM, Play, Off, Rec 1, Rec 2
Tape Play: Deck 2/Copy 1-2, Deck 1/Copy 1-2, Deck 1, Source, Deck 2, Deck 2/Copy 2-1, Deck 1/Copy 2-1
Tape Monitor 1
Tape Monitor 2
Rec Cal Tone: On/Off
Meter: Power Level/Dolby Level
Selector: Phono 1, Phono 2, FM Auto, AM, Aux
Left Channel Power Meter
Right Channel Power Meter
AC Outlet Unswitched
AC Outlet Switchedc
Antenna Inputs: FM 75 ohm, FM 300 ohm, AM
AM Ferrite Bar Antenna
Pre-Out 1 (L, R)
Pre-Out 2 (L, R)
Main-In (L, R)
Phono 1 (L, R)
Phono 2 (L, R)
Aux (L, R)
Tape 1 Rec (L, R)
Tape 1 Play (L, R)
Tape 2 Rec (L, R)
Tape 2 Play (L, R)
Tape 2 Rec/Play (DIN)
Speaker System A (L, R)
Speaker System B (L, R)
Speaker System C (L, R)
Shipping Weight: 65 Pounds 30 x 24 x 12