SCAG Z-CAT 36" ZERO TURN MOWER LAWN MOWER 19 hp 310hrs For Sale
This item has been shown times.
SCAG Z-CAT 36" ZERO TURN MOWER LAWN MOWER 19 hp 310hrs:
UP FOR sale/SALE
ZERO TURN MOWER
w/ 19hp Kawasaki
310hrs of use.
Serial # 001304
Conditions:Preowned, Works Great! No issues.
Up for sale is thisScag Z-Cat 36" Zero Turn Mower. Unit is powered by Kawasaki's 19hp motor.Machine runs nice and strong, hydraulic system is perfect. Machine has 310hrs on it. Comes with everything pictured. I posted 12 pictures so please use the enlarge feature to view any cosmetic conditions. This unitwhen purchased out the door was close to $6,000 including taxes. This can be a great deal for the right person who knows about american quality in theseScag Mowers. This particular model is great to get in those tiny entrance / backyardgates at most developments. I am sure you willloveit. This is a used machine soitmight have its light scratches and scuffs. This is aquality 100% mechanically sound unit.The tires are in fair conditions and do need replacing as of right now. Unit comes with three mulching blades. offer with confidence as this is a sale. Comes with a 100% Money back guarantee if item is not as listed or damaged in transport. Works great. Machine is in very nice conditions. No power losses, no leaks, no stalling, very powerful, very very smooth ride, idles great, ready to work!. You won't have any problems with it.
Shipping: Item will be shipped via Freight Carrier, Insurance is Included.
We will gladly ship to Canada at additional costs. Unit will be strapped to a pallet and stretch wrapped.
Refunds: We will gladly offer a refund if item is not as listed or if its damaged in transit. Please read item description carefully and do your own research in order to make sure this itemfits your needs. We want this to be a 100% positive buying experience for you.
Payments: Our Preffered method of payments is Paypal we feel its the safest andfastestfor both us the seller and you the buyer. Other methods accepted.
Who we are: We are an online Resale business located in SouthEast Florida. We have done business for many years using Amazon.com, due to there increased fees and rates we have decided to move over to E-bay, thus being able to offer quality items at sale prices. We strive for customer satisfaction and your repeated business. We will do everything in our reach to earn your positive response. We will list items exactly as they areand to our best knowledge. We will ship items promptly and Insured. We will answer our messages and e-mails as soon as we recieve them. Thank you and Good Luck offerding!!
The Scag Z-Cat boasts an ultra-compact design while delivering full commercial-grade performance. This efficient, economical machine is available with a 36" or 42" Advantage cutter deck, and engines ranging from 16hp to 19hp. The Scag Z-Cat is designed to mow smaller properties and fit through gates and into tight spaces. Don't be fooled by it's smaller stature, the Scag Z-Cat is a true commercial-grade mower. Unlike other low-priced, de-featured mowers on the market today, the Z-Cat is built to the same exacting standards as the rest of the Scag Cat Family of mowers. A dual pump and wheel motor hydraulic system, commercial-grade electric clutch and Scag cutter deck spindles are just a few of the full-size features you will find on this little cat.
- 10cc Heavy-duty hydraulic drive pumps
- Up to 7.5 MPH ground speed for more productivity
- Quick-Fit Control Levers
- Ultra-compact design fits into tight places
- Foot pedal cutter deck lift system
- Dual 3 gallon fuel tanks (6 gallon total capacity)
- 175 ft. lb. PTO Clutch Brake
- Tubular steel main frame
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles
- Aluminized exhaust system
BDP10A hydraulic pumps
Split steel pulleys
Aluminum hydraulic tank with cooling fins
Foot pedal deck lift
Quick-Fit control levers
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual pumps and motors for reliable, Zero Turn maneuverability.
- 7.5 MPH forward and 5.5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- Ultra-compact mower size enables you to take the Z-Cat into tighter mowing areas than ever before. The Z-Cat occupies minimal space on your trailer without sacrificing performance.
- Choose a 36" or 42" Advantage cutter deck. Match that with a 16hp Honda, or 17hp or 19hp Kawasaki KAI engine. Click here for a complete list of engine and cutter deck combinations.
- Fully welded unitized steel main frame design is stronger than "bolt together" frame designs. Front caster extension is replaceable in the event of an impact.
- Dual 3 gallon fuel tanks (6 gallons total) keep you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tanks feature extra large, angled filler necks for easy filling. Molded-in cup holder provides extra operator comfort and convenience.
- Aluminum hydraulic tank with integrated filter head features cooling fins to dissipate heat for longer pump and wheel motor life.
- Ogura GT2.5 PTO clutch brake has 175 ft. lbs. of torque for easy blade engagements and solid holding power in heavy cutting conditions. Adjustable airgap ensures long component life.
- BDP-10A hydraulic pumps provide smooth and reliable power. Built in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- High-torque Hydro-Gear wheel motors deliver the same torque levels as the Turf Tiger wheel motors, in a more compact package.
- The large foot plate area increases operator comfort and makes mounting and dismounting of the mower easy.
- Quick-Fit lever steering controls with ultra-smooth dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness. Levers are adjustable.
- Steering dampers are designed and located for smooth operation and minimal fatigue.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- "Split-Steel" pulley design (on 42" models) is stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. They are precision matched and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheels and in the caster pivots for durability and reduced maintenance. These bearings can handle a 50% larger load than standard ball bearings. They are well suited to handle the daily pounding the front caster wheels receive.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 5-1/2" in 1/4" increments.
- Aluminized engine exhaust reduces back pressure, increasing performance, and lasts longer than conventional steel construction.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable, top-notch performance day in and day out.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Large drive tires ensure solid traction. Flat-free front caster tires minimize downtime.
- Interlocked parking brake system prevents movement while trailering or when parked on inclines. The mower can not be driven when the brake is applied. This prevents premature brake wear.
- Operator friendly instrument panel located just to the left of the operator. It includes an ammeter, ignition switch, mower engagement switch, and separate choke and throttle controls (hour meter located towards the rear of the mower).
- User-friendly design allows quick access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance.
- Engine oil drain makes maintenance clean and easy.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- Foldable Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is standard equipment and easily fits into enclosed trailers. ROPS provides additional operator safety.
- Digital hour meter displays maintenance reminders to help ensure that routine service is completed.
- There are many productive accessories for the Z-Cat like the Tiger Stripe kit, the fabric box or metal box grass catcher, and the halogen light kit.
On Feb-25-11 at 10:20:05 PST, seller added the following information:
This is a Heavy Duty Commercial Lawnmower. It truly is in perfect conditions. Please think twice about purchasing a new one. This unit has been very well cared for and has many years of life to go. Please view pictures. You will not be dissapointed with this purchase.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Newbie to this forum and to hydroponics
Solution recipe for radishes
bibb lettuce question
My first indoor aeroponic setup
Aquaponic system ph level and nutrients
Can maincrop potatoes grow in soil-less environment?
Selling barely used 10and 8 ton ventilation systems & more
First Timer to Hydrophonics
need help with Peace Lily
NFT uneven growth
Cyanobacteria, tea not working, PLEASE HELP!
Ebb and Flow question
Seed germination questions
Green house. Nft and dutch buckets
New guy, strawberry tower
It's Cyanobacteria! Questions about tea!
life of lettuce in dwc question
Northern lights bloom box
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Bob-cat Quick Cat Stand On Zero Turn Mower 52" With Kawasaki Fx681 Engine
New Poulan Pro Pp125 25cc 2 Cycle Gas Line Grass Lawn Trimmer Straight Shaft
John Deere Mowing Deck 54" Shell ( Brand New) Am 140429 New Low Price
Wheel Horse 520-hc With Gear Reduction And Cat 0 3 Point 520h
Exmark Stander 48" Mower 20hp Kawasaki Engine
John Deere D110 Riding Mower
Murray 48" Mulching Kit Model 24763
Toro S-120 Electric Snowblower Model 38000
Yard Machines Riding Lawn Mower
2009 Toro Z Master Zero Turn 590-d 27hp Diesel 60" Cut,mulch Kit,new Deck Wheels