This item has been shown 7 times.
ROBERTSON 3P20116 eBallast, Instant Start, NPF, 1 or 2 Lamp F32T8, 120Vac, 60 Hz, Model ISU232T8120 BA (Replaces Robertson 3P20003, Model ISU232T8120 /B)
- Equivalent to: Philips-Advance REL-2P32SC, REB2P32SC; General Electric GE-232-120-N; Universal B232I120RH-A, B232I120RESA; Osram QT2X32T8120ISNSC
- Equivalent to: Keystone KTEB-232LBF-1-TP-PIC-EV; Aspen VE232120HIP, VE232120MIP; Howard E2/32IS/120SC; Sola E-758-F-232-SC
- Parallel lamp connection, Encased and potted, Sound Rated A, Internal surge protection
- Meets FCC Part 18 (Class B) consumer limits, Meets ANSI standard C82.11 for ballast requirements, Meets ANSI C62.41 for transient protection
- Max case temp: 167F/75C, Max ambient temp: 104F/40C, Min starting temp: 0F/-18C, Lamp starts: >15,000. Remote Mounting: 18 ft., Rugged steel case
Robertson 3P20116, Model ISU232T8120 Fluorescent Electronic Linear T8 Instant Start Ballast for 2 or 1 F32T8 lamps operation. Ballast also accepts 2/1 F32T8U, F28T8U, F25T8, F25T8U, F17T8 and F17T8U or 1 F40T8 lamps. Low profile housing and lightweight. High performance ballast for all general fluorescent applications. Dimensions 9.50 L x 1.16 W x 0.91 H and 8.94 M. Parallel lamp operation keeps the unit maintenance easier to manage, if one lamp fails others will stay on. Unit is thermally protected and features an internal surge protection. Sound rating of Class A. Normal ballast factor. Normal power factor. Meets FCC Part 18 (Class B) EMI and RFI consumer limits. Meets ANSI standard C82.11 for ballast requirements. Meets ANSI standard C62.41 for transient protection. UL/935 (Class P, Typ3 HL, Type 1 Outdoor) listed. cull (CSA C22.2) listed. ROHS Compliant. Maximum case temperature 167F/75C, Maximum ambient temperature 104F/40C. Minimum starting temperature 0F/-18C. Industry standards for safety and performance.
- We offer FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- WE OFFER FREE RETURN'S!!!
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at