This item has been shown 201 times.
Welcome To Our sale!
BERNINA VERSION 5.0 EDITOR LITE SOFTWARE
Wonderful Entry Level Software!
UP FOR sale IS BERNINA EDITOR LITE VERSION 5.0 SOFTWARE This software is not only easy to use, but makes embroidery FUN because of the easy user interface...plus, now you can download all the free designs you want and use this software to convert those designs to the Bernina format to use! NOTHING COULD BE EASIER
Bernina Editor Lite is a wonderful program for all beginning embroiderers, or those of you who want the bare basics, especially when you can buy it at sale for a price that is hundreds of dollars less than the current version available! Editor Lite will not only open all Bernina embroidery files or formats that end in .art and .exp formats for Bernina embroidery machines, but will also convert to the ART and EXP formats: PES, PEC, HUS, PCS, CSD, SEW, XXX, DST, EXP, SHV so that any design in any format can be formatted and sent to your Bernina embroidery machine. This software will also be great for those of you considering an upgrade of your Bernina Aurora sewing machines to a combination sewing and embroidery machine by purchasing a module because Bernina Aurora machines require some version of Bernina software to work due to the EC on PC firmware design: This software contains the EC on PC software program necessary for embroidery on an 430, 440, or 450 Aurora embroidery machine. This software is brand new. Comparable software would be Bernina Editor Plus or Bernina Designer Plus, both of which are significantly more expensive; please note that Bernina Editor Lite V5.0 is not available for purchase through Bernina as it is only offered to certain customers as an upgrade. Price savings, Windows Vista compatibility, and easy-to-use format are all great reasons to buy this software. Please seemy excellent response to offer with confidence! We are happy to answer any and all questions regarding this software
Features of Editor Lite V5.0:
- Rescaling with Stitch Count Adjustment
- Mirror Imaging
- Copy and Pasting
- Combining Designs
- Thread charts for most brands
- Printing of actual size templates and colors
- 5 Included Alphabets - (You May Download More)
- Create words or multiple lines of text, not just individual letters
- EC on PC Utility for Aurora Embroidery Systems
- Training Program and Training Manual Built-In
- 65 Designs Included (Including 19 Quilt Designs)
Computer requirements include:
- Pentium III CPU 700MHz or higher
- Windows 2000 / XP
- 256 MB RAM (512 recommended)
- 2 USB ports (You May Use A USB Hub for Extra Ports)
- 250 MB Hard Disk Space (1GB required to install software)
- 16 Bit True Color Graphics Card (1024 x 768)
- 15-inch monitor with color
- CD-Rom for installation
- NOTE: You will need to get the edited design to your computer via cable, Magic Box with Blank Card, or USB stick, none of which are included. If you have any questions about connectivity please email us. Thank you!
Please note that I am not offering a warranty or software support with the purchase of this software. After being a Bernina dealer for well over 30 years I learned to always open up all software with the permission of the buyer. I have ordered brand new software and when I tested it the dongle would not read. With Bernina you only have 30 days from the time of purchase to get it replaced. My motto was to open it up if I found a defective dongle.I notified Bernina of the problem and they sent a replacement