This item has been shown 20 times.
Viagrow Hydroponic Deep Water Culture Vegetative System (4-Site)
The Viagrow Hydroponic Deep Water Culture Vegetative System is an inexpensive 4-site bubbler system designed to take rooted seedlings or cuttings and grow them to vegetative maturity before transplanting them to your flowering room, raised bed, soil or hydroponic garden. Each bucket includes four net cups, a 5 Gal. bucket that serves as a reservoir, air pump, air stone, tubing and 1 oz. drops pH kit. The net pots lay snug and the air pump pumps the reservoir full of highly oxygenated nutrient solution. Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator. System comes with Viastone grow rocks. The included pH kit is reliable and simple to use. Red (acidic) indicates that the pH is too low, blue (alkaline) indicates that the pH is too high, a yellow to a yellow-green indicates an ideal pH. Comes with an easy to match pH color chart. Growing nutrients sold separately.
- Perfect for rooted seedling transplants and cloning from cuttings
- Each bucket includes four net cups, a 5 Gal. bucket that serves as a reservoir, air pump, air stone and tubing
- Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator
- Requires a 120-Volt outlet
- Purchase Hydroponic liquid nutrients separately
- Comes with pH test kit 1 oz. drops
Container Height (in.): 30
Container Length (in.): 13
Container Width (in.): 15
Color Family: Black
Hydroponic System Type: Deep Water Culture