This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Benge Bb Trumpet - Made In Chicago
Welcome buyers, your are offerding on a Chicago Benge Bb trumpet. The serial # is 2925, which dates this horn to the 1950's. Benge trumpets were among the "heavy hitters" of trumpet manufacturers. With heavy competition from other popular brands, Benge was able to stand out as one of the best using F. Besson trumpets as a guide for his own horns. This trumpet has been Cleaned and serviced by our in house repair technician, felts and corks have been replace, and the horn has been polished. This horn has a beautiful clear tone that resonates throughout the entire range. This would make a great lead or section horn, and can cut just enough to solo on. The bore size is 0.460 making it the standard ML bore. The silver plate is in amazing condition, with only a few spots of lacquer wear on the normal contact points and the leadpipe. The 2nd valve to leadpipe brace has been replaced with a modern style Benge brace. This horn features the famous "Resno - Tempered Bell" and E Benge spelled out in music notes on the staff This trumpet is a real find for any trumpet player or Benge collector. Take a look at our pictures and see for yourself.
This is a sale, offer to own.
1. We would apprectiate an email from zero response users prior to offerding.
2. Please Pay within 48 hours of sale end- we are very accomodating- if you have a problem, please contact us.
3. NY residents to pay sales tax- we don't 'charge' it- we just 'collect' it.
1. For your protection, and ours, we ship everything fully insured. International orders over $650 please add $20 for full USPS insurance.
2. If an item is damaged in shipping- please keep all packing materials and contact us immediately so we can file a claim.
3. Unfortunatly, we can no longer ship to the Russian Federation due to a high rate of theft.
4. Due to USPS guidelines- certain countries will not accept USPS packages over 42". If that is the case, we can remove the neck or, if it is a set/thru neck, we can Fedex International for an additional charge.
5. Flat rate shipping is for continental USA only- all other territories will be calculated.
6. We cannot reduce the shipping value to your country- please don't ask.
7. Please use the shipping calculator for overseas shipping.
We have been serving the community for 5+ years and have been in the instrument retail Business for over 25 Years! We strive for complete buyer satisfaction with every sale as to make your experience pleasant and fun.We have 2 full time guitar technicians on staff and a full band instrument repair department. you can rest assured that your purchase will be recieved exactly as described.
Feel free to contact us at (516)433-6970 with any questions you may have.