Vintage Hawaii Ukulele Ukelele T.B. Co w/Case Tonk Bros For Sale
This item has been shown 293 times.
Vintage Hawaii Ukulele Ukelele T.B. Co w/Case Tonk Bros:
Description: This wonderful Vintage Ukulele probably dates from the 1930's and is labled inside the sound hole "Hawaiian Ukelele Made by T.B. Co". The Tonk Bros. Co, located in Chicago Il and established in 1890, were a major distributor of quality instruments. Overall Condition is Good, Ukulele has never been strung, wood tuning pegs included, minor surface scratching, one 4" long hairline crack on side and 1/2" chip to bridge as seen in pictures. Ukulele measures 20 3/4" long and 6 1/4" across the widest point. Included is a Yellow & Black Plaid Vinyl Case.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL PICTURES
Terms: Please Read Carefully
- Per Payment Policy, we can now accept only Paypal or alternative payment when item is to be picked up locally.
- Winning buyer pays for shipping cost via USPS Parcel Post, First Class or Priority Mail
- International Shipping Available
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Shipping weight on this item is 1 lb.
- To Calculate International & Domestic Postage Go to: www.usps.com
- Insurance required on all items over $100
- Handling Charge of .85 on all items covers delivery confirmation.
- Winning buyer MUST complete transaction within seven days of end of sale unless prior arrangements are made
Got a question ? Need another picture? Please email.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
inductor driven fan
EXTREME Series LED 84X-PRO
Botanicare turbogarden ebb & flow 706960
uninteruptable power supply (ups)
What is this on my cucumber seedlings?
no medium nft, can bottom of stem touch steam?
avoid stem rot rockwool
PPM meter Hanna HI98308
Is this root rot or beneficail fungi growth?
Noob looking at a "dual-mode" system
topwater feeding with DWC when starting?
Cutting of root nodules
Hello Everybody! Newbee here, got an algae question/concern
Best way to heat a small room?
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Swagerty Ukulele Original Decal 1960's, San Clemente
Roy Smeck Soprano Uke C.1950’s Solid Mahogany By Harmony Co.
Vintage Jonah Kumalae Hawaiian Ukulele
9 Vintage Serenader Ukulele Strings (dupont Nylon)--1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Strings
Vintage Hawaiian Ukulele -marco Polo
Martin & Co. 1930s/40s Beautiful Vintage Ukulele -nice
Vintage Kamaka Soprano Ukulele (july 27, 1972) Excellent Shape + Original Case
60's Martin Baritone Ukelele
Martin Vintage Baritone Ukulele (style 51)
Vintage 1950s Emenee Flamingo Arthur Godfrey Ukulele *needs Repair*