Vintage Hawaii Ukulele Ukelele T.B. Co w/Case Tonk Bros For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Hawaii Ukulele Ukelele T.B. Co w/Case Tonk Bros:
Description: This wonderful Vintage Ukulele probably dates from the 1930's and is labled inside the sound hole "Hawaiian Ukelele Made by T.B. Co". The Tonk Bros. Co, located in Chicago Il and established in 1890, were a major distributor of quality instruments. Overall Condition is Good, Ukulele has never been strung, wood tuning pegs included, minor surface scratching, one 4" long hairline crack on side and 1/2" chip to bridge as seen in pictures. Ukulele measures 20 3/4" long and 6 1/4" across the widest point. Included is a Yellow & Black Plaid Vinyl Case.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL PICTURES
Terms: Please Read Carefully
- Per Payment Policy, we can now accept only Paypal or alternative payment when item is to be picked up locally.
- Winning buyer pays for shipping cost via USPS Parcel Post, First Class or Priority Mail
- International Shipping Available
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Shipping weight on this item is 1 lb.
- To Calculate International & Domestic Postage Go to: www.usps.com
- Insurance required on all items over $100
- Handling Charge of .85 on all items covers delivery confirmation.
- Winning buyer MUST complete transaction within seven days of end of sale unless prior arrangements are made
Got a question ? Need another picture? Please email.
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
which system for basement kitchen garden, and spring seed starting?
Is this an algae?
Many questions about hydroponics!
Yikes. Made a mistake
Lettuce raft foam
Static solution culture
Hydroponic wheat deficiency
New Guy with Questions
What's wrong with my romaine lettuce? [pics]
First Hydroponic setup - slow?
Noob to hydro, first attempt at NFT system
Tomato's bottom leaves wilded and dry
Trying to plan my outdoor garden
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Vintage 1960 B And J Serenader Ukulele - Needs Tlc
C.1919 Wurlitzer Musical Instrument Catalog -guitars-banjos-mandolins-band-175pp
Vintage Harmony Ukulele Probably From The 1960s Baritone Uke
Vintage Concertone Banjo Ukulele, 1920s-30s Birdseye Maple (needs Strings)
Flamingo Ukulele 1950s Emenee Arthur Godfrey
Vintage Harmony Baritone Ukulele Mahogany Made In Usa
Vintage 4 String Wood Ukelele ~ Germany ~ With Case
Vintage Koa Ukulele Hawaii Leonardo Nunes 1930-40s W/ Case Uke
Vintage 20's Rolando Ukulele-banjo - Parts/repair/restoration/display/decor Use
Teardrop Koa Uke Aloha Ukulele Manufacturing Company 1917- 1935