Vintage Railroad / Industrial Factory Cart Mfg. By Chase E. Francis, Co. For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Railroad / Industrial Factory Cart Mfg. By Chase E. Francis, Co. :
Vintage 100% Authentic Railroad, Industrial
Fully Restored makes a Perfect Coffee Table or Side Table
This antique factory cart was manufactured by the Chase E Francis Co. from Rushville, Indiana. These antique carts were originally
designed for use in railroad depots to move cargo and luggage to and from
baggage cars for passengers.Later they saw duty all over America as
manufacturers began to use them to move wood material and parts in and around
the factories. History is faithfully preserved in these wonderful old workhorse
Who would have ever imagined these carts would be called back to use as
interesting and fashionable furniture in our homes? The antique beauty of these
carts used as coffee tables is really amazing after a thorough restoration.
We are offering one of the Chase E Francis cart models as shown in the
listing photographs. The size of the cart is approximately 52"L
X 27"W x 16"H, weighing about 175 lbs.. The hardware corners and wheels
are original and made of cast iron. The cart is constructed with beautiful solid oak hardwood lumber.
The cart is offered fully restored. Restoration includes cleaning of all the metal
parts and wheels. The original Oak wood has been sanded to remove the
splinters and debris. Then the wood was stained with a natural golden oak stain
color and sealed with lacquer and last the cart is finished off with three clear
top coats of a dull rubbed effect lacquer. The actual finish of this cart is furniture
The metal parts are treated with a special sealer
which leaves the metal looking natural and it also inhibits rust from forming
on the metal. This finish treatment preserves and displays the unique beauty of
the carts sturdy metal construction.
By careful restoration, our carts become gorgeous
recreations of a type never dreamed by the original manufacturer. This process
brings a tireless working partner back into this century in a new life of
- Payment for sale items is expected within 24 hours of the
- We require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy It Now
- PayPal is the only method of payment we accept
- We ship items Monday through Thursday weekly.
- Please understand that as a general rule, we are unable to ship on
Friday/Saturday but will make exceptions if possible.
- We ship only to and PayPal verified shipping addresses.
- All items sold are shipped F.O.B. Sarasota, Fl 34243 unless
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping insurance and handling
- For the purpose of obtaining a shipping estimate, our zip code is
- For addresses: (International,Hawaii, West of the Mississippi River,Alaska, New York PO Box, APO/AFO, or PR)
flat rate shipping quote will need to be adjusted.
- For freight rates other than the flat rate offered please send
your complete address including postal code for an adjusted rate quote.
- We ship with your merchandise to your home or business by common
carrier, providing lift gate service.
- Estimated delivery time within the continental US is 3 to 7
business days from the time the order is processed.
- We understand how important good response is to both buyers and
- We take pride in having a good record and will do all we can to
- If you have any problem which we can help you with, please allow
us the opportunity to do that before posting anything negative.
- We reserve the right to cancel a offer from anyone who has an
excessive number of negative feed backs.
- Our policy is to leave response afteryour response has been
Good Luck & Happy
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Rock wool question....just add water OR water with nutrients
tomato plant will not fruit
Experts in the hydroponics field
First Tomato Setup
Rapid Rooters and PH
Question About TDS Pen
Going to build a hydroponics tower need some questions answered
Questions about NFT setup
Question About reservoir temperature
Introduction. New to this
Hydroponic tomatoes in house not producing
Root rot? Too much watering in rock wool ebb & flow
Need some tomato help
Basic Nutrient Strength Question
Non-Circulating (Kratky) Hydro Nutrients?
Can I use the same nutrients for lettuce and strawberrys?
new here, questions. starting medium, seeds.
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Antique Victorian Empire Mahogany Console/games Table
Antique Tiger Oak Table Claw Feet & 6 Matching Chairs (2 Leaves)
Labeled Standard Table Co. Antique 48" Tiger Oak Pedestal Dining With Table
Vintage English Mahogany Hall Sofa Table Desk Slim Profile
1920s Spanish Revival Table Paper Rack Turned Vase & Block Legs Original Wicker
Antique Typrewriter Table
Antique Victorian Marble Top Pedastal Lamp Table
Cigar Pipe Humidor Smoke Stand Copper Lined Wood Leather Cushman? Ideal?
Antique Oak Table Parlor, Lamp, Refinished 18" X 18"
Very Unusual Quarter Sawn Quartered Oak Center Parlor Table---14902