Vintage Railroad / Industrial Factory Cart Mfg. By Chase E. Francis, Co. For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Railroad / Industrial Factory Cart Mfg. By Chase E. Francis, Co. :
Vintage 100% Authentic Railroad, Industrial
Fully Restored makes a Perfect Coffee Table or Side Table
This antique factory cart was manufactured by the Chase E Francis Co. from Rushville, Indiana. These antique carts were originally
designed for use in railroad depots to move cargo and luggage to and from
baggage cars for passengers.Later they saw duty all over America as
manufacturers began to use them to move wood material and parts in and around
the factories. History is faithfully preserved in these wonderful old workhorse
Who would have ever imagined these carts would be called back to use as
interesting and fashionable furniture in our homes? The antique beauty of these
carts used as coffee tables is really amazing after a thorough restoration.
We are offering one of the Chase E Francis cart models as shown in the
listing photographs. The size of the cart is approximately 52"L
X 27"W x 16"H, weighing about 175 lbs.. The hardware corners and wheels
are original and made of cast iron. The cart is constructed with beautiful solid oak hardwood lumber.
The cart is offered fully restored. Restoration includes cleaning of all the metal
parts and wheels. The original Oak wood has been sanded to remove the
splinters and debris. Then the wood was stained with a natural golden oak stain
color and sealed with lacquer and last the cart is finished off with three clear
top coats of a dull rubbed effect lacquer. The actual finish of this cart is furniture
The metal parts are treated with a special sealer
which leaves the metal looking natural and it also inhibits rust from forming
on the metal. This finish treatment preserves and displays the unique beauty of
the carts sturdy metal construction.
By careful restoration, our carts become gorgeous
recreations of a type never dreamed by the original manufacturer. This process
brings a tireless working partner back into this century in a new life of
- Payment for sale items is expected within 24 hours of the
- We require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy It Now
- PayPal is the only method of payment we accept
- We ship items Monday through Thursday weekly.
- Please understand that as a general rule, we are unable to ship on
Friday/Saturday but will make exceptions if possible.
- We ship only to and PayPal verified shipping addresses.
- All items sold are shipped F.O.B. Sarasota, Fl 34243 unless
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping insurance and handling
- For the purpose of obtaining a shipping estimate, our zip code is
- For addresses: (International,Hawaii, West of the Mississippi River,Alaska, New York PO Box, APO/AFO, or PR)
flat rate shipping quote will need to be adjusted.
- For freight rates other than the flat rate offered please send
your complete address including postal code for an adjusted rate quote.
- We ship with your merchandise to your home or business by common
carrier, providing lift gate service.
- Estimated delivery time within the continental US is 3 to 7
business days from the time the order is processed.
- We understand how important good response is to both buyers and
- We take pride in having a good record and will do all we can to
- If you have any problem which we can help you with, please allow
us the opportunity to do that before posting anything negative.
- We reserve the right to cancel a offer from anyone who has an
excessive number of negative feed backs.
- Our policy is to leave response afteryour response has been
Good Luck & Happy
Hydroponic Forum Discussions:
Solenoid valves for stock solution control
Root problems and slime balls
Seeking Advice on Vertical Farming
Basic Ebb & Flow, looking for advice on vertical farming.
Need fertilizer high in potassium!
Drilling holes for net pots, the correct way
FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!
Zucchini leaves "bleaching"?
Advice on DWC
Popular Hydroponic Items:
Pair Louis Xv, Louis Xvi Transitional Style Side Tables, Chests On Stands
Stunning 1920's Art Deco Or Nouveau Hand Crafted Burl Walnut Table
Vintage Antique Wood Oriental Marble Top Chinese Plant Stand Asian End Table
Antique English Wooden Pie Plant Stand Folding 3 Tier Table Wood Rack Vintage
Antique Solid Quarter Sawn Light Tiger Oak 2 Tier Parlor Lamp Center Table Tv
Edwardian Walnut Smoking Stand, Circa 1910-1920
One Banquet Table 2 Pieces Wheat Twist Drop Leaf Huge Together
Antique 1930 French Art Deco Coffee Table Marble Top - Free Local Pickup
L-b Sales Co. Steel Industrial Table With 5" Casters
Mahogony Dining Room Fold Down Sides Table