This item has been shown 891 times.
1997 Yamaha 250 hp OX66 Outboard Boat Motor Saltwater Series
- Runs well, removed due to owner upgrading to four strokes after the "twin" to this motor blew a cylinder. This motor runs and performs well!
- Counter rotating motor
- No controls, prop, prop shaft hardware, harnesses or key switch included. (I may have a counter rotating stainless prop available for additional money)
- 2-stroke, fuel injected motor
- Hours haven't been scanned, I don't have the software. No idea on the hours, sorry. Feel free to have the motor surveyed.
- Motor in good shape cosmetically, cowling has scratches consistent with the age of the motor.
- Came off a Grady White that the owner decided to re-power do to this engine failing.
- 25 inch shaft
- Compression is good in all cylinders, see pics.
- Trim button on the lower cowling is broken, easily replaced and still works fine from the binnacle controller.
- Please feel free to ask me any questions!
- While this account is new for me on , I have sold numerous motors and would be happy to provide references upon request.
Ready to go, in Gloucester Ma. Sales tax applies if picked up. Most East Coast shipments are around $375, I will ship anywhere.
I accept credit cards, cash and check.
Terms: Full payment within 2 days via Paypal, Check or cash. Pickup once check is cleared or verified. I will ship. Can ship almost anywhere in the 48 States to a commercial dock for less than $475. Most East Coast shipments are under $375. Engine is sold as is where is, no warranty expressed or implied. Like with all motors, many times fuel causes a lot of problems, so it is important to run your motor on clean fuel! MA Sales Tax applies to all pickups and shipments within MA. Compare to Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Tohatsu, Nissan, OMC, Johnson, Evinrude, Etec and other outboards.