This item has been shown 592 times.
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
Yamaha YTS-52 Tenor Saxophone Sax w/Original Case
Yamaha YTS-52 Tenor Saxophone Sax w/Original CaseWelcome buyers, if you are looking to step up from your basic model student sax- here is your chance! You are offerding on a Yamaha YTS-52 Tenor Sax- serial # 008351A. The YTS-52 is the standard for students stepping up or pros looking for a backup horn! These horns are not in production anymore- it is comparable to the 475. The52 was designed with many added features, some of which are the high F# key which adds to the upper range, an adjustable thumb rest, and a more ergonomic design that is much more comfortable, making learning on this horn far easier. This horn has been setup by our woodwind technician and sax expert, and although it looks like the body of this horn was relaquered, it plays beautifully. The tone of this horn is clear and pronounced and the fluidity and action of the keys is just what you would expect from a Yamaha horn.Yamaha instruments are by far some of the best quality and playing instruments on the market today,and the 52's are becoming more rare every day- don't miss your chance to own this one.This is a sale- don't pass it by!We have been in the instrument retail business for over 25 years!Westrive for complete buyer satisfaction with every sale. As such, we do have a couple of small requests to make your experience pleasant and fun.
1. We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, and other methods of payment. Just let us know how you would like to pay upon winning.
2. We would appreciate an email from zero response users prior to offerding.
3. For your protection, and ours, we ship everything fully insured. International ordersover $650 please add $20 for full USPS insurance.
4. Please pay within48 hours of sale end- we are very accomodating- if you have a problem- please contact us.
5. If an item is damaged in shipping- please keep all packing materials and contact us immediately so we can file a claim.
6. Unfortunately, we can no longer ship to the Russian Federation due to a high rate of theft.
7. Due to new USPS guidelines- certain countries will not accept USPS packages over 42". If that is the case, we can remove the neck or, if it is a set/neck-thru we can ship Fedex International for an additional charge.
8. Flat rate shipping is for continental USA only- all other territories will be calculated.
9. Buyer to pay applicable import duties/taxes- We cannot reduce the shipping value to your country-please don't ask.
10. NY residents to pay sales tax- we don't 'charge' it- we just 'collect' it...
11. Please use the shipping calculator for overseas shipping.
Feel free to contact us at (516)433-6970with any questions you may have.
We have 2 full time guitar technicians on staff and a full band instrument repair department. You can rest assured that your purchase will be received exactly as described
<div style="text-align:center"><a style="text-decoration:none" border="0"></a></div>
<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table style="text-decoration:none" height="21px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a