This item has been shown 1263 times.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS LISTING INCLUDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
BY CLICKING THE “offer NOW” or “BUY NOW” BUTTON YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPELLED OUT IN THIS LISTING AND ENTERING INTO A BINDING CONTRACT!
IF YOU HAVE A response SCORE OF LESS THAN 5 YOU MUST CONTACT US BEFORE offerDING!
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY offerS!
Please Understand and Consider Before offerding That Everything We Sell or sale Off Here Is Offered In “AS-IS” Condition, This Includes Items Listed In New Condition. Therefore We Do Not Accept Returns Under Any Circumstances, But Promise To Always Give You Our Honest And Best Description To Ensure Your Utmost Confidence And Satisfaction! We Have Sold Over 500 Items And Have 200+ Positive responses With This Account, This Is Proof Of Our Level Of Integrity and Commitment to Our Customers! Thank You For Consideration And Confidence!
International buyers Please Contact Me Before offerding For Exact Shipping Cost To Your Country! Import Duties, Taxes, And Charges Are Not Included In The Item Price Or Shipping Charges.These Charges Are The Buyer's Responsibility. Please Check With Your Country's Customs Office To Determine What These Additional Costs Will Be Prior To offerding/Buying, And To Determine If These Items Are Allowed To Be Sent To Your Country! Please Do Not Ask Us To Claim As Gift Or Lower The Value!!!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED, ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR PHOTOS!
WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!
WE ARE ALWAYS WILLINGTO LISTEN TOOANY REASONABLE OFFERS AND WILL CONSIDER ENDING LISTINGS EARLY FOR THE “RIGHT OFFERS”!
WITH 4 YEARS IN THE THRIFT STORE BUSINESS AND OVER 25 YEARS OF BUYING AND SELLING ESTATES, ANTIQUES, ART, COLLECTABLES, JEWELRY etc., etc. REST ASSURED, YOU CAN ALWAYS offer WITH CONFIDENCE!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS LISTING, IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU DO NOTUNDERSTAND OR ARE UNCERTAIN OF SOMETHINGPLEASE CONTACT US FIRST! PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL OUR sale STYLED LISTINGS HAVE NO SET RESERVES PRICE, OUR LOW START PRICES IS OUR RESERVE. SO offer AWAY, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU CAN BE!
AS ALWAYS WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LOOKING AT OUR LISTINGS AND WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WHEN offerDING!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
I HAVE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION THIS iCOM IC-707 HF TRANSCEIVER / HAM RADIO BASE UNIT
I Am Offering You This iCOM Transceiver In Excellent Used Physical And Working Condition. The Only Notable Physical Defect I Can See Is A Couple Of Minor Scratches On The Top Surface Of The Unit. The Unit Is Working Perfectly; It Was Pulled For My Neighbors Fathers House, Who Just Recently Passed Away. My Neighbor Asked Me To Sell Some Of His Things To Raise Money For Some Bills. Operating Radios Was A Big Hobby Of The Father And You Can See How Well He Cared For His Equipment. I Really Don’t Know Much About This Equipment So I Can Not Tell You If Any Mods Or Upgrades Have Been Made. A Copy Of The Manual On CD Will Be Included And Of Coarse The Handheld Mic. The Unit Was Powered By A Kenwood PS-430 DC Power Supply Which I Will Be Selling In Another Listing.
Receive: 0.50000 - 30.00000 MHz
Guaranteed range 500 kHz - 30 MHz
1.80000 - 1.99999 MHz
3.50000 - 3.99999 MHz
7.00000 - 7.30000 MHz
10.10000 - 10.15000 MHz
14.00000 - 14.35000 MHz
18.06800 - 18.16800 MHz
21.00000 - 21.45000 MHz
24.89000 - 24.99000 MHz
28.00000 - 29.70000 MHz
- Mode: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM* (An optional U1-9 FM UNIT is required.)
- Number of memory channels: 32 (25 regular, 2 scan edges and 5 split)
- Antenna impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Usable Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C; +14°F to +140°F
- Frequency stability: Less than ±200 Hz from 1 min. to 60 min. after power ON. After that, the rate of stability change is less than ±30 Hz/hr at +25°C; +77°F
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC ±15% (negative ground)
- Current Drain (at 13.8 V DC):
Transmit: 20 A
Receive: squelched =1.3 A; max. audio output =2.1 A
- Dimensions: 240(W) x 95(H) x 239(D) mm, 9.5(W) x 3.7(H) x 9.4(D) in (projections not included)
- Weight: 4.1 kg; 9.0 lb.
SSB, CW, FM: 5 to 100 W continuously adjustable
AM: 5 to 25 W continuously adjustable
SSB: Balanced modulation
AM: Low power modulation
FM: Variable reactance frequency modulation
- Spurious emissions: 50 dB below peak output power
- Carrier suppression: -40 dB
- Unwanted sideband: -50 dB
- Microphone impedance: 600 ohms
SSB, CW - (1.8 to 30 MHz) 0.16 µV
AM - (0.5 to 1.8 MHz) 12.6 µV; (1.8 to 30 MHz) 2 µV
FM - (28 to 30 MHz) 0.5 µV
- Squelch sensitivity (preamp OFF):
SSB,CW - 5.6 µV
FM - 1 µV
SSB, CW - More than 2.1 kHz/-6 dB; Less than 4.0 kHz/-60 dB
AM - More than 6.0 kHz/-6 dB; Less than 20 kHz/-40 dB
FM - More than 12 kHz/-6 dB; Less than 30 kHz/-50 dB
- Spurious and image rejection response: -70 dB
- Audio output power: More than 2.6 W with an 8 ohm load
- RIT variable range: ±1.2 kHz
- IC-4KL 1 kW LINEAR AMPLIFIER: All solid state linear amplifier. The amplifier/power supply unit and remote control unit are separated.
- IC-2KL 500 W LINEAR AMPLIFIER: All solid state linear amplifier. The power amplifier unit can be separately set up from the power supply unit. (An optional OPC-118 is required.)
Automatic Antenna Tuners, Antenna Element and Antenna Selector
- IC-AT500 500 W AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER: Best match for the IC-707 with the IC-2KL. Includes an automatic antenna selector for 4 separate antennas.
- AT-160 100 W AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER: Can be attached to the IC-707 side panel. Power and tuning are controlled through the IC-707.
- AT-150 100 W AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER: Style and size are matched with the IC-707. Includes an automatic antenna selector for 3 separate antennas. Moreover, a long wire antenna can be tuned.
- AH-3 100 W AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER: Matches the IC-707 to a long wire antenna for portable or mobile operation. Matches a more than 12 m long wire to all bands between 1.8 to 30 MHz.
- AH-2b Antenna Element: A 2.5 m long antenna for mobile operation with the AH-3. All bands between 3.5 to 30 MHz can be matched.
- EX-627 AUTOMATIC ANTENNA SELECTOR: Automatically selects the antenna. 9 separate antennas can be connected. Manual selection is also possible. Max input power: 1000 W PEP
DC Power Supplies
- IC-PS30 DC POWER SUPPLY: A system power supply for the IC-707. 3 extra output connectors are included. (13.8 V DC/25A)
- PS-85 DC POWER SUPPLY: Style and size are matched to the IC-707. (13.8 V DC/20 A)
- IC-SP3 EXTERNAL SPEAKER (8 ohms/4 W)
- SP-7 EXTERNAL SPEAKER (8 ohms/5 W)
- SP-20 EXTERNAL SPEAKER (8 ohms/5 W)
- SP-21 EXTERNAL SPEAKER (8 ohms/5 W)
- SM-6 DESKTOP MICROPHONE
- SM-8 DESKTOP MICROPHONE
- SM-20 DESKTOP MICROPHONE
- HM-36 HAND MICROPHONE
Internal Units and Filters
- UI-9 FM UNIT: Provides FM transmission/reception. Easily Installed.
- UT-30 PROGRAMMABLE TONE ENCODER UNIT: Provides 38 programmable subaudible tones.
- CR-338 HIGH-STABILITY CRYSTAL UNIT: For improved frequency stability - 0.5 ppm (-30°C to +60°C)
- FL-52A/FL-53A CW NARROW FILTERS: Passband width - FL-52A (500 Hz/-6 dB); FL-53A (250 Hz/-6 dB)
- CT-16 SATELLITE INTERFACE UNIT: Easy tuning for instant satellite communications.
- CT-17 CI-V LEVEL CONVERTER: For remote transceiver control using a personal computer. Equipped with an RS-232C output port.
- IC-MB5 MOBILE MOUNTING BRACKET
- MB-23 CARRYING HANDLE
Best Match Options for the IC-707
- AH-3 or AT-160
Copyright 1995 ICOM AMERICA, INC. All specifications and options subject to change without notice or obligation. NOTE: All specifications are for U.S.A. versions. For specifications in other countries, check with your ICOM Dealer. Some options may not be available due to local regulations.
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
ALL INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE!
TERMS OF SALES:
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS sale/LISTING It Is The Responsibility Of The Buyer To Read, Review, And Understand All The Terms, Conditions, Photos, And Documents Provided In This Listing! For Your Protection and Ours Please Ask All Questions Prior to “offerDING” or “BUY IT NOW”! ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ASKED PRIOR TO THE CLOSE OF THE sale OR SALE! If Additional Information, Documents, or Photos are Needed, We Will Do Our Best to Provide Them. WE WANT OUR CUSTOMERS TO BE 100% SATISFIED AT THE END OF THEIR TRANSACTION And We Believe an Educated Consumer Is The Best Customer. All Items Offered By Us Are In “USED” Condition Unless Otherwise Stated In The Description and All Items Are Sold “AS IS”! ALL ITEMS SOLD ARE 100% GENUINE OR AUTHENTIC, Unless it is an Authorized Reproduction and Does Not Violate any of ’S Policies! We Make Every Effort Too Accurately and Thoroughly Describe Our Items, Whether It Is Through Verbal, Photographic, Documented, Tested, Or Researched Information. If We Are Unsure Of Anything, We Will State It In Our Description. In Some Cases Such As With Photographs And Computer Monitors, The True Color And Size Of An Item May Not Display As It Is In Real Life. This Is Due To The Vast Differences In Computer Monitors And Their Settings. This Is Beyond Our Control. We Ask You To Please Refer Too The Item Description And Any Other Information We May Have Provided Before Making Your Final Decision. In Addition, If You Disagree With Anything Please Contact Us First and Ask Questions or Give Any Comment You May Have! ALL SALES ARE FINAL! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND GOOD LUCK offerDING!
All Merchandise / Items Are Sold “AS – IS” With Absolutely No Returns Accepted For Any Reason!
We Accept PAYPAL AS OUR PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT, We Do Also Except Other Payment Methods for Items Being “PICKED UP” Only. In Addition, The PAYPAL Account Must Have A Confirmed Shipping Address. All Payments Have To Be Made With In 3 Days Of Close Of “sale” Or “BUY IT NOW” Commitment (7 Days For Multiple Purchased Items). Sorry, But No Exception! I Will Either Re-List the Item or Not Offer It Again, and File an “UNPAID ITEM” Complaint Against You and Appropriate response Will Be Left!
We Ship Via UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE As Our Default Carrier, if Another Carrier Is Preferred Please Notify Us At End Of sale! ALL FEES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Local Pick Up Only if Prior Arrangements Are Made. POSTAL INSURANCE IS REQUIRED AND IS INCLUDED IN SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES. In addition, Included in the Shipping and Handling Fees May Be A Fee of UP TO $2.50 Domestic and $7.50 International; These Fees are Included To Cover Our Costs for Materials In Some Cases. The Cost For Insurance Will Be Included For All Items Valued Over $20.00. We Take Extra Precaution In Packing To Ensure Your Packages Safe Arrival. Insurance Applied Will Be For The Total Dollar Amount Of All Items Purchased Or Won. Additional Insurance Can Be Purchased If The Buyer Feels The True Value Of Items Purchased Or Won Is Greater Than The Final Price At The Close Of sale. Let Us Know Prior To You Making Your Payment. In The Event Of A Lost, Stolen Or A Damaged Package, We Will Assist Our Buyers In Every Way To Recover Their Claim With The U.S.P.S... In No Event Will We Take Responsibility For Any Lost, Stolen, Or Damaged Packages. This Is Why We Insist On The Insurance Coverage. We Do Offer “COMBINED SHIPPING” On Multiple Purchased Items. To Qualify For “COMBINED SHIPPING” All Items Must Be Paid For At The Same Time. We Allow 3 Days For Single Purchases And 7 Days For Multiple Purchases Made From The First Day Of The First Item. We Will Deduct 50% Off Each Additional Item Purchased As Long As It Does Not Exceed The Weight And Size Limits Of The Largest Package We Would Use For The Largest Item Purchased. In The Event We Are Unable To Pack, All Items Into The One Package, We Will Split The Order And Consider The Most Economical Means To Ship The Order. All Appropriate Fees Will Be Applied In Any Case. Email Us To Get A Combined Invoice. All Orders Shipped Within The State Of Florida Will Have A 7.25% Sales Tax Added To The Total. All Orders Are Shipped Within 48 Hours Of “CLEARED” Payment. We Welcome Any Comments Or Questions You May Have. OUR CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY! THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US AND GOOD LUCK offerDING!
My Partner And I Have Been In The Thrift Store Business Together Now For The Past 4 Years Although I Have Been Buying And Selling Estates, Personal Property And Liquidating Businesses On And Off For About 25 Years. We Get Most Of Our Items From A Wide Variety Of Sources Such As The Purchase Estates, Government Surplus, Business Liquidations And Storage Units sales, A Good Flea Market Or Even A Garage Or Private Sale. In The Past, We Would Really Only Sell Privately, At An Antique Show Or sale, A Good Swap Meet and Even A Good Flea Market. We Decided, We Wanted To Start Selling To A Broader Market, So This Is Why We Started Selling On ! We Will Be Offering A Wide Range Of Items Here, Much Of Which Will Be Items We Have Accumulated Over The Years And Many Of New Things We Pick Along The Way. We Look Forward To Doing Business With You And Hope We Have What You Are Looking For! If You Do Not See It, You Can Always Ask And Chances Are We Just May Have It In Our Warehouse! Thanks!
E-MAIL – BOLDNEWVISION@HOTMAIL.COM - ANYTIME
PHONE – 786-473-7125 – 8am to 8pm E.S.T. MON. thru FRI.
On Aug-08-11 at 13:14:58 PDT, seller added the following information:
I WAS LOOKING AT THE MANUAL AND NOTICED THAT IT SAID YOU CAN ACCESS THE FM MODES IF A UI-9 UNIT IS INSTALLED. SO I'VE ADDED MORE PHOTOS SHOWING ALL THE DIFFERENT MODES, I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS MEANS IT IS ACTUALLY AVAILABLE, I WILL LEAVE THIS UP TO YOU / THOSE WHO KNOW!
On Aug-08-11 at 13:16:29 PDT, seller added the following information: