This item has been shown 598 times.
We have these NEW Sprint Fan View scanners up for sale.
You get a NEW Fanview scanner & battery (charged) with a neck strap
All you need to get is a charger & headset (chargers are $10 at any track, headsets are $30)
Sometimes the Sprint Fanview tents will give you a free charger if you tell them you lost yours.
Some scanners are missing the rubber cover that goes over the charger port.
We give a non DOA warranty on all products.
Specs below are from Sprint website for renting them or buying.
NASCAR Sprint FanView™
NASCAR Sprint FanView gives fans what they want right now
at SprintSpeed and represents Sprint’s commitment to
bringing fans closer to the sport through Sprint innovation
and technology. The first product of its kind in any major
sport, the NASCAR Sprint FanView is the next-generation
race scanner that integrates the audio of today’s race-day
scanners with live video, race statistics and audio replay,
providing at-track race fans with unprecedented access to
race action. Produced and developed by Sprint, NASCAR and
Kangaroo.TV, NASCAR Sprint FanView bridges the live
excitement of races with real-time data and visuals.
• Sturdy, hand-held race-day scanner with video capability
• Equipped with standard scanner features, a headset jack
(which can be used by multiple listeners with a splitter), scanning capability, priority
scanning and volume control
• Choose from up to three in-car camera angles, four DirecTV channels or the in-house
race broadcast from the Sprint Vision screen
• Color graphics make it easier for fans to keep up with race standings and access to realtime
information about drivers, lap times, who’s hot and season standings
• Exclusive audio replay feature allows fans to replay team communications
• The 2.5x1.5x7-inch FanView weighs just 12 oz., has a five-hour battery life
• The device also can be used during NASCAR Nationwide and Craftsman Truck Series
activities when they are companion events to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.
NASCAR Sprint FanView Rental Information
• NASCAR Sprint FanView is available to rent at all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events in
• At-track availability through the branded NASCAR Sprint FanView and Racing Electronics
locations throughout the track
• Rental package includes the FanView device, battery, charger (for weekend rentals),
headphones, neck lanyard and Quick Start Guide
• Rent for $50 a day or $70 for the weekend
NASCAR Sprint FanView Sales Information
• Devices can be purchased for $369.95 online at www.sprint.com/fanview.
• NASCAR Sprint FanView can be purchased for $415 at the racetrack from any Racing
Electronics and FanView locations
• Standard purchase package includes FanView device, battery, charger, quick-start guide
and one-year warranty
On Aug-02-11 at 07:20:25 PDT, seller added the following information:
Will be going out of Town 08-03 through 08-10. Will not be able to ship out during this time.