This item has been shown 3619 times.
Do not leave before seeing our video!
THE WHOLESALE EXCHANGE
We are one of the Largest
Of Polished and Rough Gemstones in the U.S.
You are offerding on 1 Bulk
Bag of Mixed Gemstones (Size #1)
weight: 1 lb.
Approx. individual stone size: 1/8" - 1/4"
Approx. 2000 Carats
*Dimensions and weights provided are approximations based on the average size of the stone. Dimensions and weights will vary due to the uniqueness of each individual stone. Weights may vary + or - 1/2 ounce depending on the size of the stones. *Actual stones received will NOT be an exact match of the image depicted above, the stones will vary in shape and color because of their uniqueness.
We were able to acquire a rare and unusual mix of polished miniature gemstones, from countries all over the world.
These gems are unsearched, and could contain dozens upon dozens of different gemstone varieties such as amethyst, peridot, turquoise, jade, and many other types. You may even find an emerald or some beautiful green tourmaline or pink Rhodochosite.
These gems range in size approximately 4 to 7mm (about 3/8 inches or less). This is about the size of Lincoln's head on the U.S. penny. There are enough gems to divide and resell in smaller sets to make your money back several times over.
Use these gems to make jewelry or crafts. There are so many different things you can do with these gems that you can't help but find something that can make you money. This mix also makes a great gift or teaching tool.
All are highly polished and very colorful gemstones
Below is a list of all the gemstones you may receive
- Amethyst -- Semi-precious Gemstone in a mix of purple colors. February Birthstone. (India & Brazil)
- Goldstone - Tan colored stone with thousands of tiny sparkling copper crystals all over. (China)
- Lapis Lazuli - Popular blue stone sometimes occurring with areas of grey calcite or tiny sparkles of Pyrite. (Chile)
- Labradorite - Translucent green with flashing bursts of rainbow colors inside the gem. (Madagascar)
- Peridot - A very bright lime green gemstone. Usually has a transparent color. (Arizona)
- Snowflake Obsidian - Volcanic obsidian with grey ash snowflakes imbedded in the gem. (Utah)
- Malachite - Dark green gem with swirls and bands of light green. Heavy gemstone. (Zaire)
- Crystal Quartz - Colorless quartz that can look like glass because of its wonderful clarity. (Brazil)
- Peach Moonstone - Unusual form of Moonstone in a mix of light to dark peachy or tan shades. (India)
- White Moonstone - Famous June birthstone, Moonstone has a creamy white color in translucent stone. (India)
- Rainbow Moonstone - White moonstone with small flashes of blue and other colors as the stone moves. (India)
- Garnet - Dark transparent red. Garnet comes in other colors, but red is the most common. (India)
- Yellow Calcite - Beautiful translucent yellow color. Looks like a lemon drop candy. (Mexico)
- Dalmation Jasper - White to grey quartzite with multiple spots of black. (Mexico)
- Red Jasper - Brick red color Jasper that sometimes contains white creamy lines. (South Africa)
- Blue Aventurine - Dark to medium translucent blue. Member of the quartz family. (India)
- Blue Lace Agate - Popular form of agate with a light blue color containing lacy, wavy bands. (Namibia)
- Iolite - Purple-blue gemstone that sometimes displays a color changing quality when rotated in the light. (India)
- Unakite - Mix of pink Feldspar and green Epidote. Named for the Unaka Indians of the Appalachian Mtns. (Virginia)
- Fluorite - Heavy gemstone that comes in a mix of color from blue, purple, light green or bi-colors. (China)
- Leopardskin - Named for the big cat, Leopardskin has black or red-ringed spots on a cream background. (Mexico)
- Rose Quartz - Very popular quartz in a translucent pink color. Often used to sybmolize love. (Brazil)
- Gold Tiger Eye - Famous stone known for its shimmering cat's eye effect when rotated in the light. (South Africa)
- Red Tiger Eye - Red version of Tiger Eye. Very stunning cut and polished into jewelry. (South Africa)
- Magnesite - Snow white color stone with light grey spider web like lines. (Zimbabwe)
- Blue Quartz - Very light color of blue quartz. Looks similar to light Aquamarine. (India)
- Green Aventurine - A Version of Aventurine in dark to medium green with tiny Mica inclusions in some gems. (India)
- Orange Aventurine - Dark to medium translucent orange. Member of the quartz family. (India)
- Mahogany Obsidian - Mix of maroon and black obsidian. Created by volcano. (Mexico)
- Onyx - Jet black in color. Onyx is a member of the agate family. (Africa)
- Picture Jasper - Tan jasper with unusual scenic lines of brown to black or with brown sections. (Idaho)
- Snow Quartz - Just like the name suggests, this form of quartz is has a bright snow-white color. (California)
- Serpentine - Named for the mystical beast, Serpentine has a mix of unusual green spots on white. (Utah)
Other Gem Varieties are Possible!
See the images below for more great deals!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we sell, and if you are not satisfied we will gladly refund your purchase price.
Check out all our other products at wholesale prices!
Just as "pricing is subject to change without notice", so too are "designs subject to change without notice". In most cases, what our picture displays is in fact, the way the item will arrive. HOWEVER, there are times when designs can change. More common instances where this occurs is with Sports and Automotive. Manufacturers pay for the licensing rights to manufacture goods for companies, but ultimately, it is the companies themselves that have the final say when and if a design gets changed. Unfortunately, this information does not trickle down until the new designs are manufactured and shipped to us. While this puts us at their mercy, it ultimately comes down to better sales numbers for them. Thus in the end, its almost always a very good thing when these changes occur! And the change will almost always be very slight, (ie... maybe Ford Motor Company will decide to move their logo to a different location on the item, or add the word RACING, while removing the racing flags that used to be there, etc.. )We hope this info is helpful and understandable.
E-BAY STORE Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
On Oct-24-09 at 20:33:44 PDT, seller added the following information:
Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back